Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl (6995 Views)

This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by SmilingImabong: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin
Check Jiji Dem plenty there
But no pay shishi until you see am for eyesore confirm your order

grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by squash47(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
7buckz:

For reals bro
Ingot one like that some weeks back like she very pretty and busty with the above qualities the op mentioned but this girl boring asf!!
I couldn't cope
I swear bro.. nothing as painful like a beautiful boring girl. She will just be like mannequin. No content, nothing exciting. Just there.
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by Blake755: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
orjibra1:
MOULD HER
If God gives men sand to mould there partner i think the will finish the sand why moulding the nyash 😂😂😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by dkidd: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
squash47:
I swear bro.. nothing as painful like a beautiful boring girl. She will just be like mannequin. No content, nothing exciting. Just there.
For real I had one in uni always with the driver and a guard. Her dad was a senator who later became a governor in my state much more later after we parted ways. She was so beautiful but very boring and can't go anywhere without the driver and guard so it's so hard to be alone with her. It didn't even last long cos I was freaking tired and impatient

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by brain54(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Those strict parents will prevent you from seeing her.. grin grin grin
I will think it has to be a natural choice…

From the girl. And not force from strict parents.

If it’s due to being restricted by her parents then that is not really her personality.

She will go back to “factory reset” when she has that opportunity!

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by DyingFetus: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
IyaTola:
Where's your location?
What age brackets are you looking at
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by DyingFetus: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
IyaTola:
Where's your location?
What age brackets are you looking at

Anambra
18-27
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by DyingFetus: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
siofra:

I don't stay indoors, I'm working. I'm not shy, I'll talk your head off.

Strict parents✅
Likes to read✅
Sci-fi✅
Wattpad account ✅
Goodreads account✅
Tech and Med field✅

And I'm not interested in you angry

SMH
It's "Im not interested in you " for me
If you get to see me irl and have a convo with me I'm damn sure you're gonna squirt TF outta your skunking cerebrum
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by Starboytwo(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Check ladipo, den full there.
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by IyaTola: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
DyingFetus:

Anambra
18-27
Fantastic, I have got you covered her name is Sophie but I cannot drop her contact here.
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by ukaface(f): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
DyingFetus:
A shy girl that likes to read and stays indoors , has strict parents , probably watches animes or sci-fi , has a wattpad or Goodreads account , must likely into tech or med field .

Since you would want her indoors, you probably won’t see her outdoors
So I suggest you go from house to house to look for her, but the issue is the strict parents. Can you face them?

Goodluck

I was that feature except I don’t like anime or sci fi

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by Anny69: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
DyingFetus:

Damn will you marry me ?ಠωಠ

No. I'm taken. ʘ‿ʘ
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by Natbrowny: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
DyingFetus:
A shy girl that likes to read and stays indoors , has strict parents , probably watches animes or sci-fi , has a wattpad or Goodreads account , must likely into tech or med field .

I've got one 4u. Problem is been the indoor type with ur other descriptions.. She's got dildos in her closet.

Several dildos with different sizes

Are u game??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by SIRTee15: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
There are couple of them around. Like someone said, try medical outreach, tech seminars or library. Conservative churches also have them in abundance.

But the main issue is their personality. They have very strong personality that most typical naija guys can't deal with.
Their own definition of submission is different, they do it in their own way. Furthermore, these girls haven't dealt with plenty guys most of their lives so they don't understand that aspect of massaging a man's ego. It makes no sense to them giving up their pride to please a man.
Forget about controlling them, it's just impossible and any attempt will be met with fierce resistance.
Finally, they expect u to meet them at the middle when it comes to compromise in the relationship. That idea of the man having the final say will not work.

Don't be deceived by looks, their character and personality isn't as gentle as what u think. If u not a very matured and understanding man, u would likely get frustrated and exit the relationship.

I'm a medic guy, we had plenty of them back in medical school...so I know what I'm talking about.

9 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by etrange: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Lol... are you all these? You want a super smart girl but one you can control. You should probably try your village cause a girl in tech or med knows her worth. They are not timid. They go out, socialize, attend conferences and make connections even if that's not thier original personality, and that's because they understand the concept of people currency. They know that regardless of how intelligent one is, you can't be well informed if you don't put yourself out there. Even if you find one, you'll come back here to complain that she doesn't give you enough attention. People who don't have friends always have something else they love MORE than people, and if you think that you will be an exception cause you're her man, then you're in for a shocker. Remember, being a loner doesn't mean being shy. Even those ones you see in libraries like someone suggested above aren't necessarily shy. They might just like to be alone, and like I said, even you would be considered a crowd some day.

Ladies want young handsome and rich men. While that would seem like a tall order, it's still more realistic than what most guys want in thier women.

6 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by tesuto1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Anny69:
I have all those qualities except I'm not into tech or med. And I'm taken. grin grin
Taken for granted
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by 1Sharon(f): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
This one is looking for a docile doormat.

Shy people are the worst people the mess around with.

They're waiting for their moment. Go ahead👍🏽

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by shox(m): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2023
squash47:

Such girls are usually boring, selfish and over possessive. Most are even too suspicious. You only wish for them cos u never had them around you once. I pray u get what you seek.
Cos they're many of them. No smart guy wants to spend time with such a person.
you’re absolutely right about that. One girl like that tied me down. My sex life went from 100 to zero

Emi egbon adugbo🫤🥺

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by DyingFetus: 3:35am On Aug 11, 2023
IyaTola:
Fantastic, I have got you covered her name is Sophie but I cannot drop her contact here.

You on telegram??

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by DyingFetus: 3:36am On Aug 11, 2023
ukaface:

So I suggest you go from house to house to look for her, but the issue is the strict parents. Can you face them?

Goodluck

grin

I'm always charming with parents so that shouldn't be a problem
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by DyingFetus: 3:37am On Aug 11, 2023
Natbrowny:

I've got one 4u. Problem is been the indoor type with ur other descriptions.. She's got dildos in her closet.

Several dildos with different sizes

Are u game??

Sure
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by IyaTola: 4:02am On Aug 11, 2023
DyingFetus:

You on telegram??
Create one and send me the link
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by pretydiva(f): 5:56am On Aug 11, 2023
DyingFetus:

Carry clay and mould her undecided
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by Anny69: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2023
tesuto1:
Taken for granted
grin I'm someone's possession.
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by siofra(f): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
DyingFetus:

SMH
It's "Im not interested in you " for me
If you get to see me irl and have a convo with me I'm damn sure you're gonna squirt TF outta your skunking cerebrum

Then you wouldn't be on here looking for a girl if you are all that, would you
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by DyingFetus: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
siofra:

Then you wouldn't be on here looking for a girl if you are all that, would you

LMAO
There are wealthy and intellectual men on dating apps and Facebook groups looking for women
So what's your point??
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by pansophist(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
DM me and I'll send you one. She has an account on nairaland but hardly active. She is 19, somewhat religious sha, so if you are looking for fork, no road dey there grin

But you'll pay for my service sha. cool
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by okoroemeka(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
DyingFetus:

in your dreams probably
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by Multiversed: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
ukaface:

Goodluck

You look good though.
Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by tesuto1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
Anny69:
grin I'm someone's possession.
you know I can dispossess him of his possession so I can possess my possession

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by ukaface(f): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Multiversed:

Ukaface my pretty Crush❤
really?
You know me?
Abeg oo

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl by DyingFetus: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
pansophist:
DM me and I'll send you one. She has an account on nairaland but hardly active. She is 19, somewhat religious sha, so if you are looking for fork, no road dey there grin

But you'll pay for my service sha. cool

I'm on Instagram@breadandeggsauce

Message me there

My email doesn't exists

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Internet Relationships / Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? / Funny: Thank God I am a guy! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.