Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! (69376 Views)

Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina β€”researcher / Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by DallasMike77: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
you are having hemorrhoids...
increase your fruit intake, drink a lot of water ,eat more fibre foods and cut down carbohydrates...you are good to go
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by DrDunamis(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please help!

My anus got torn a little bit. I'm finding it difficult to poo normally, because my anus hurts whenever I'm doing so. There's even blood whenever I poo.

Please, I need help on what I can drink or apply to heal my anus and also stop the blood. Please, I would really appreciate your input. Thanks.

I don't think you've got a challenge cos when you actually do, you'll run to the hospital
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Meteng: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
DevilishMan:

What tore your anus?
Or WHO rather
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by flexispy: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
Yep

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Dybala11(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
correctguy101:

For wetin na.... You wan label me vampire ni...

It must go through the fire and come out victorious before it'll be worth my attention.. you know shocked

I just dey ask ni o. You can try it raw though, one Nairaland resident doctor has already adviced people to be eating raw meat. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Œ
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Darkmode64: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
WantsandMore:
Get Magnesium Citrate Supplements, stay away from acidic food, and only eat alkaline foods. Drink water with a mix of sea salt, pink salt, do not abuse it though.
Acidic Foods: anything you eat that becomes acidic when digested. E.g meat, eggs, Animal protein etc. Because it causes Potential Renal Acidic Load, which you're supposed to limit or stay away from.
Alkaline foods; legumes, non starchy vegetables, nuts, banana oats etc..
Hello. Going by your analysis, could you suggest a meal plan for this change in diet? I'm anticipating a response. Thanks
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by correctguy101(m): 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dybala11:

I just dey ask ni o. You can try it raw though, one Nairaland resident doctor has already adviced people to be eating raw meat. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Œ

If na so...

Quote me anywia, dat guy don kolo..

My case na serious matter.. I love meat more than any other food. But it's becoming difficult to get meat cheap nowadays.

I now buy full pig to save money, as I find say e dey cheaper.... SMH

The thing dey touch dis daddy now .. smh

Me wey like turkey, I sparingly even taste dat now..

Those Nlers, wey be boss can just update us if they like sha.. SMH
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by GorillaApp(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
ElValiente:
Your name sounds northerners. They will give any man their a*s. In the name of protecting their puni for one umar okada guy in Lagos tearing ashiii puni daily.
Are you serious right now?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by AdeyemiBryan(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
Na jedi jedi dey do you.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Dybala11(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
correctguy101:

If na so...

Quote me anywia, dat guy don kolo..

My case na serious matter.. I love meat more than any other food. But it's becoming difficult to get meat cheap nowadays.

I now buy full pig to save money, as I find say e dey cheaper.... SMH

The thing dey touch dis daddy now .. smh

Me wey like turkey, I sparingly even taste dat now..

Those Nlers, wey be boss can just update us if they like sha.. SMH

Nah, my love for meat no reach that your own level abeg. That's why every weekend I so ensure to buy fish alongside meat while in market, it gives me a chance of getting another option and helps make the soup last longer.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by correctguy101(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dybala11:

Nah, my love for meat no reach that your own level abeg. That's why every weekend I so ensure to buy fish alongside meat while in market, it gives me a chance of getting another option and helps make the soup last longer.

My brother, you can buy 50k full pig and it'll last you for so long you'll get tired and look for chicken or fish to complement whatever you have.

I just dey greedy for meat, so the thing no dey last me much ... smh

May the Lords of light rescue us from gluttony.. smh
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by ElValiente(m): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
GorillaApp:

Are you serious right now?

Yup

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Dybala11(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
correctguy101:

My brother, you can buy 50k full pig and it'll last you for so long you'll get tired and look for chicken or fish to complement whatever you have.

I just dey greedy for meat, so the thing no dey last me much ... smh

May the Lords of light rescue us from gluttony.. smh
Amen o, because this your own love for meat seems to be on a whole new level. πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by bomsilaga(m): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
In my twenties. Why do you ask please?

Your responses give you away as naive and immature. You should learn to recognise sarcasm and nairaland is the heaven of it
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by tck2000(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
LAUGH WAN KILL ME...
kai, see how many people dey ask the OP "how you tore your anus?", and the OP dey dodge the question like:

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by imagrg(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
I can guessπŸ™„
HanisahZuwy:
Please, recommend a solution for me. I wouldn't want to say why it got torn now. Maybe when I get the solution.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by tabaralph: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please help!

My anus got torn a little bit. I'm finding it difficult to poo normally, because my anus hurts whenever I'm doing so. There's even blood whenever I poo.

Please, I need help on what I can drink or apply to heal my anus and also stop the blood. Please, I would really appreciate your input. Thanks.
In as much as you don’t expanciate on the cause of the torned anus and if it was not through anal s*x then it must be accute pile , use scent leaves (Yoruba call it efinrin) get some bunch of it and squeeze it with out adding any water, just add little salt to it, drink the concentrated juice that came out with 2 tablets of flagyl 500mg , do this before you eat early in the morning for 5 days and thank me later,even people with long protruding anus use it and it works for them
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Nsikanwhite(f): 4:42pm On Feb 12
I had it mine healed ,is simple u can message me via email
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Measle: 4:51pm On Feb 12
HanisahZuwy:
Please help!

Bro,try Timjan wonder tonic, it has saved lives and will still continue to, I have used it to treat patients suffering from pile, and the end result has been wonderful testimonies everywhere.07069584726
Bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? / How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? / 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.