Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! (69387 Views)

Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina β€”researcher / Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by HanisahZuwy: 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

Apply shea butter to the affected area after bath morning and night.
Thanks so much for your input.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by HanisahZuwy: 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
CLRF:

Eya, does your work require sitting for long time?
First, to suppress the pain start using Liquid Parafin and ibuprofen, add Flagyl as an antibiotic after that go and see a doctor when you have money

Remember to stop eating solid food for now.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by HanisahZuwy: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
haleeberry:

First of all, you have to reduce your sugar intake especially if you're a fan of coca cola products. Speaking from experience.
Secondly, get fresh pawpaw leaves, blend with little water and extract the juice, take it for 3 days, twice daily. 3/4 of a glass cup for the first day and then half a glass cup for the other 2 days. It works magic
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by bomsilaga(m): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, recommend a solution for me. I wouldn't want to say why it got torn now. Maybe when I get the solution.

How old are you sef?
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Needreallady(m): 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ohh thank God She is A Lady..πŸ™ƒ..

Kindly Goes For Checkup and inform ur bf or husband about it.πŸ’―

HanisahZuwy:
Really? Please, I would appreciate if you can give suggestions on what I can apply. Thanks.

Jeezzzz! I just got in now and saw almost 80 mentions! I said anus, and the mod changed it private part. I know the anus is also a private part, but people will think I'm talking about my vagina.

I really appreciate those who gave me positive responses and also those who proffered solutions. Thanks so much for your inputs.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Dybala11(m): 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Rodinat:
If you are in Yoruba land ask any elderly woman or man around to show you a weed called "OlΓ³sΓ³nkuntu or osonkutu".Pluck the leaves and squeeze it with water.It do draw like jute leaves.Drink the water you sieve out of it.
You can get local white chalk(efun funfun) from agbo shop and dissolve little in the sieved water and drink it.
Twice daily,your poo will return to normal by God's grace
The problem with OP isn't with the poo, e be like say OP collect something through the back door ni, reason for the wear and tear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Dybala11(m): 12:06am On Aug 11, 2023
Merovi:

Stop eating fried foods, especially meat, if you must eat meat eat it raw, There's alot to your body that you don't know about.

Eat less more water stay healthy
And you don't know that raw meat can be probably even worse?
Have you heard of CJD disease before?? Dey play, say na eat raw meat. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Dybala11(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2023
Yankee101:

Raw meat has salmonella
Easy on type of advice abeg
Make una no go worsen her case
I was shocked when I saw that devilish advice too, all these self appointed doctors sef. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by HanisahZuwy: 12:13am On Aug 11, 2023
bomsilaga:

How old are you sef?
In my twenties. Why do you ask please?
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Dybala11(m): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Is raw meat now safer than cooked? I know fried meat is not good.
It's not, for the sake of your health please don't follow the advice of that ignorant fellow.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Dybala11(m): 12:19am On Aug 11, 2023
BleedGraphix:
This looks AI generated. Lacks empathy.
Probably chatgpt.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Worlddetector12: 12:22am On Aug 11, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, recommend a solution for me. I wouldn't want to say why it got torn now. Maybe when I get the solution.

You can not categorically tell us one now....but your oga at the middle willπŸ˜€
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by treatise: 12:24am On Aug 11, 2023
Carcholce:
How did your butthole get torn?
Through activities I guess
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Daxray07(m): 12:26am On Aug 11, 2023
Wetin tear your nyash? Are you sure you didn't Bulaba?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Dybala11(m): 12:27am On Aug 11, 2023
correctguy101:

You're just mentioning all the foods my soul can't live without...
I'm not confident I'll survive without meat...
I suspect I'm carnivorous.. grin
Do you eat your meat raw?? E get why o. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by pobosky20(m): 12:43am On Aug 11, 2023
Shit no dey tear yansh. Wetin tear ur own?
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by TheGift: 12:44am On Aug 11, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I wouldn't want to say why it got torn for now. Maybe when I get the solution.

I am sorry to say but this is either the most naive, most foolish or most self deceiving answer you can give

My first advice is for you to get off social media and go to a hospital to see a doctor, even if you dont have one naira in your pocket. Go determined to see a professional, physically. Because it is not via nairaland and whatsapp He or She will examine you.

In case you don't know, diagnosis and prognosis, comes before prescription, but you have been ignoring all the questions to what caused the problem.

IF/When you go to the physical hospital and see the physical doctor, and the Doctor asks you, what tore your anus (even though He would be able to make an educated guess), If you like tell the doctor, that you wouldnt want to say why it got torn until he gives you a solution, then I will conclude that you are really foolish. Until then, lets just say you are being naive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Mountbatten: 12:57am On Aug 11, 2023
See backend engineer 🌚
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by saintneo(m): 3:10am On Aug 11, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please help!

My anus got torn a little bit. I'm finding it difficult to poo normally, because my anus hurts whenever I'm doing so. There's even blood whenever I poo.

Please, I need help on what I can drink or apply to heal my anus and also stop the blood. Please, I would really appreciate your input. Thanks.

Visit a hospital for doctor to help. The problem is that when the torn part heals, the anus contract more, this makes it difficult to poop again leading to another tear.

At the moment, you can purchase paraffin oil and be taking before you poop.

I suspect your diet consists of fried/roasted foods such as yam and potatoes, bread etc and your don't drink much water. You need to improve your diet if this is the case.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Josbreed: 3:19am On Aug 11, 2023
Since you were able to Google this oicture about anal fissure, what stols you from aslo Googling the remedy? Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by jonero4(m): 4:08am On Aug 11, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I wouldn't want to say why it got torn for now. Maybe when I get the solution.
YOU REALLY HAD A 3SOME.
DOUBLE PENETRATION..
SHIKINA
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by kinethic: 4:21am On Aug 11, 2023
Anal fissures are most commonly caused by damage to the lining of the anus or anal canal, the last part of the large intestine. Most cases occur in people who have constipation, when a particularly hard or large poo tears the lining of the anal canal. Other possible causes of anal fissures include persistent diarrhea.

How is an anal fissure treated?
There are 3 different treatment approaches to treatment:

conservative treatment
Botox
surgery
Conservative treatment
Conservative treatment usually works, in 6-8 weeks. It involves eating lots of high-fiber foods and drinking lots of water to soften your stools (poos). This will ease the pain and muscle spasm around your anus.

You can also take warm baths and apply a muscle relaxant cream (such as 0.2% glyceryl trinitrate) to the area twice a day. This cream is only available from pharmacists and there are some significant side effects. You should speak with your pharmacist or doctor before using it

If needed, you can take pain relief medication such as paracetamol.

Botox
Botox is a chemical that is injected into the muscles around the anus to help them relax. Botox usually lasts for 2 to 3 months. This allows the fissure to heal.

Surgery
Your doctor may recommend surgery if other treatments have not been helpful.

Anal fissure surgery is known as a sphincterotomy. A small cut is made into your sphincter muscle, which relieves tension. You can have this as day surgery.

Can anal fissures be prevented?
You can prevent anal fissures by eating high-fibre foods, exercising regularly and drinking lots of water. These all help digestion and bowel health and help prevent constipation.

It's also important to wipe your bottom gently after going to the toilet.

Go and see your DOCTOR NOW

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Merovi: 4:26am On Aug 11, 2023
Yankee101:

Raw meat has salmonella
Easy on type of advice abeg
Make una no go worsen her case

I understand What works for me might not work for her
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by calabaman(m): 4:43am On Aug 11, 2023
Carcholce:
How did your butthole get torn?

It maybe via constipation and not what we think 😌
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by bolademi(m): 4:50am On Aug 11, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please help!

My anus got torn a little bit. I'm finding it difficult to poo normally, because my anus hurts whenever I'm doing so. There's even blood whenever do I poo.

Please, I need help on what I can drink or apply to heal my anus and also stop the blood. Please, I would really appreciate your input. Thanks.
Use Robb it will go
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by lakesider2006(m): 4:52am On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:
Everybody with him own wahala

Others dey prepare for war your own concern na anus

Wetin you been dey do gan gan wey make your anus tear

Better get ready because you go carry that anus like that go war for Niger
Baddest guy
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by ukren(m): 5:17am On Aug 11, 2023
Get the pile herbal ointment for total relief. Click here to order: https://hemorems.xyz/
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by blingxx(m): 5:18am On Aug 11, 2023
Samodo:
I'm not a doctor, but I can offer you some general suggestions for promoting the healing of a wound in the anal area. However, it's important to consult with a medical professional for proper guidance and treatment tailored to your specific situation. An anal wound could be a serious issue, and seeking medical attention is strongly recommended.

1. **Maintain Good Hygiene**: Keep the area clean and dry. Gently wash the area with warm water and mild soap after each bowel movement. Pat the area dry with a soft, clean towel.

2. **Use Sitz Baths**: Soaking in warm water can help reduce pain and promote healing. Fill a bathtub or a sitz bath (a small plastic basin that fits over your toilet) with warm water and sit in it for about 15-20 minutes.

3. **Avoid Straining**: Straining during bowel movements can worsen the wound and delay healing. You can prevent straining by staying hydrated, eating a high-fiber diet, and considering stool softeners if recommended by a healthcare professional.

4. **Topical Treatments**: Your doctor might recommend using over-the-counter or prescription creams, ointments, or suppositories containing ingredients like hydrocortisone or lidocaine to help soothe and promote healing. Make sure to follow your doctor's instructions for application.

5. **Pain Management**: Over-the-counter pain relievers like acetaminophen or ibuprofen (if not contraindicated) can help manage pain and discomfort.

6. **Avoid Irritants**: Avoid using scented or harsh toilet paper, wipes, or products that could irritate the area. Choose unscented, hypoallergenic options instead.

7. **Stay Hydrated and Eat Well**: Drinking plenty of water and eating a balanced diet rich in fiber can help maintain regular and softer bowel movements, reducing strain on the area.

8. **Rest and Avoid Activities that Aggravate the Wound**: Give your body time to heal by avoiding strenuous activities that could worsen the wound.

9. **Follow Medical Advice**: If you have been prescribed any specific treatments or medications by a healthcare professional, make sure to follow their instructions carefully.

10. **Monitor for Infection**: Keep an eye out for signs of infection, such as increased pain, redness, swelling, discharge, or fever. If you suspect an infection, seek medical attention promptly.

Remember, these are general suggestions and should not replace professional medical advice. If you have a wound in the anal area, it's crucial to consult a doctor to determine the appropriate course of action for your specific situation.

Chatgbt will end una career one day undecided
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Psady(m): 5:30am On Aug 11, 2023
Kabir5643:
Go to any pharmacy and get anusol. If they sell half packet for you,you are lucky. It should be between 3500-4000.
It looks like a small rocket. To make it work well, put it in the freezer.
Apply in the morning and night and also after using the toilet. Within three days, the pain will have subsided.

Also watch what you eat for the mean time
Ah inside freezer! She will need buy a special freezer for it oo, just imagine after use ,she now put that shitty thing inside freezer that contains consumables ,on opening the freezer after some hours ,the smell go bad .
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by ORIAYO70(m): 5:52am On Aug 11, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please help!

My anus got torn a little bit. I'm finding it difficult to poo normally, because my anus hurts whenever I'm doing so. There's even blood whenever I poo.

We are in same shoe... For about a week now the kind of pain I went through, I never pray my enemies experience such.

Use Daflon 500mg

I'm Preparing to go to hospital today...
The pains is much especially when u just finish deficating
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by ORIAYO70(m): 5:58am On Aug 11, 2023
DevilishMan:

I need to know what tore your anus to be able to recommend a solution.

Y una dey talk like this... Currently I'm in same situation with the OP.

It simply start like pile or hemorrhoid, where the faeces will be too strong to come out from the anus, in a process ur anus got torned .

Now profer ur Solution Doctor Gaji

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? / 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation / Avigan: Japan To Supply Coronavirus Drug To 43 Countries For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.