Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! (69474 Views)

Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher / Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by sunsweet33: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
darealez:

People poo catarrh? I'm gonna have to find that portion to clear my throat

Yes, some gastric disturbances (and STD) cause pooing catarrh.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Dbarrzx: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Take more fruit and more water also...avoid bread for now
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by John4B: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
No help for u from me as u didn't attach image.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by lomprico(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Really? Please, I would appreciate if you can give suggestions on what I can apply. Thanks.

Wetin tear am? No be if dem give you remedy now you go go do the tin whey tear am in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by codemaniacs: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

Simply tell her to stop fvcking huge diicks and her tore anus may heal.

A peniis tore that anus during anal and she's her disturbing people.

If a person takes too much sugar or pepper it can cause the person to have difficulty during excretion due to the sh*t been too hard and big from the too much sugar the person has taken.

which leads to the person pushing and forcing the sh*t out during which the big hard sh*t tears the person's rectum which causes the bleeding then after that swelling of the rectum during purging..

As for too much pepper, it also causes the sh*t to be big and hard but it makes the rectum swell before the sh*t is forced out and in most cases the person can't force it out because the swollen rectum has blocked the anus so if the person forces the sh*t out then that means the sh*t has to go through or pierce through the swollen rectum which leads to bleeding.

It's like pin or knife cutting through the skin but in this case it's strong sh*t that is cutting through or tearing through an organ called the rectum to come out of the anus due to rectum been swollen..
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by sunsweet33: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Yankee101:

Raw meat has salmonella
Easy on type of advice abeg
Make una no go worsen her case

Honestly, so much crazy advice flying about in here. Somebody suffering a gastric complaint should now consume raw meat complete with bacteria and maggots. How

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Olam09(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please help!

My anus got torn a little bit. I'm finding it difficult to poo normally, because my anus hurts whenever I'm doing so. There's even blood whenever I poo.

Please, I need help on what I can drink or apply to heal my anus and also stop the blood. Please, I would really appreciate your input. Thanks.

Are you gaybriel?
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by tfash96(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, recommend a solution for me. I wouldn't want to say why it got torn now. Maybe when I get the solution.
We understand you were brutally doggystyled anally
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Nlandmodesfku: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
It won't hurt... See the result.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by dalass(f): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please help!

My anus got torn a little bit. I'm finding it difficult to poo normally, because my anus hurts whenever I'm doing so. There's even blood whenever I poo.

Please, I need help on what I can drink or apply to heal my anus and also stop the blood. Please, I would really appreciate your input. Thanks.

Consult a pharmacist or doctor and get away from anything sugary
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by JetApartment: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, recommend a solution for me. I wouldn't want to say why it got torn now. Maybe when I get the solution.

You dont want to tell us what tore ya yarnsh but want us to give you solution, what kind of playing is this? As if we don't already know...you wey suppose don cover ya yarnsh with the blood of Jesus.

Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by QueenDima47(f): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please help!

Please what caused the tear?
Did you deliver a baby? And had tear on the process?
Let's know the cause.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by JustPowerApps(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
MetroLane:
If I talk wetin dey my mind grin

My Dear Na to go buy another anus.....

cheesy grin grin cool
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by abcity2001(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
Try to get better leave juice start drinking it.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Nyanabo(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Drastically reduce your intake of carbs. Take more of fruits so you can pass out semi solid feaces while the fissure heals naturally. But since the pains is unbearable you can visit the pharmacist for prescription.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by 7upnigeria: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Your body easily reacts to sugar.

Guessed you took a lot of sugar when you were younger or even now.

To be honest, ask for traditional herbs that cure such illness alongside Jedi-jedi medicine (the water type). The Jedi-jedi herbs should contain herb for purging. Take a particular quantity as will be recommended. You will poo a lot of things out! Prominent amon them is catarrh!

The recommendation will really work for you than others!

Abi village kins found their way in and around yua buttocks?

In Igbo language, You can be nicknamed "Anu Usu.

Forget all this grammar, no be sugar tear that yansh.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Blackpowers101: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please help!

Get shear butter mix with Okan oil. Herbal remedy, get one from us, 09034568201
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by kikilove(f): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Thanks so much for your input.
just go get the anusol and u would be good to go
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by webaj29887: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Ohraybs(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please help!

That's pile oh,you seeing blood in your poo……Try local remedy
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by joskab4sure: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Don't do self medication, consult a qualify doctor or pharmacist
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by kmaster007: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Who disvirgin you
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Ibkrichie(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Have gone through this before but I later succeeded
Message me privately I have solution for you
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Ebonygeek(f): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please help!

Sometimes, severe constipation or attempting to pass hardened stool can cause anal fissures (tears). If the tear isn't something that needs to be sown back together, you can try Pilex tablets.

Also drink litres of water, eat oranges and pineapple.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
First of reduce your sugar intake especially if you're a fan coca cola products...... speaking from experience
Secondly, get fresh pawpaw leaves, blend with little water and extract the juice. Drink it twice daily, 3/4 of glass for the first day and half a glass for the next 2 days. It works magic
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Elkidz: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please help!

It's nothing to worry so much about. Just buy grapes and other citrus and lick. Eat more of vegetables and whatever that will make your bowel movement soft.
Boil hot water, and sit on the air, let the stem be heating on your anus. Within 2 days you'll see the result.
You can also take ibuprofen for pain relieve.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by correctguy101(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
WantsandMore:
Get Magnesium Citrate Supplements, stay away from acidic food, and only eat alkaline foods. Drink water with a mix of sea salt, pink salt, do not abuse it though.
Acidic Foods: anything you eat that becomes acidic when digested. E.g meat, eggs, Animal protein etc. Because it causes Potential Renal Acidic Load, which you're supposed to limit or stay away from.
Alkaline foods; legumes, non starchy vegetables, nuts, banana oats etc..

You're just mentioning all the foods my soul can't live without...

I'm not confident I'll survive without meat...

I suspect I'm carnivorous.. grin
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by DestinyNigga: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

U go allow dem knack u from back door 😂😂 Karma is a bitch cheesy cheesy next time follow normal way
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please help!

First of all, you have to reduce your sugar intake especially if you're a fan of coca cola products. Speaking from experience.
Secondly, get fresh pawpaw leaves, blend with little water and extract the juice, take it for 3 days, twice daily. 3/4 of a glass cup for the first day and then half a glass cup for the other 2 days. It works magic
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by lincs25(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
All you need to do is, stop eating strong food late hours that cannot digest to avoid the tears. You don't need any medication, it will naturally heal by itself.
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by Hezmatosky: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Very easy therapy. Reply me o, if u want kiss
Re: Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! by nedekid: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
shantti:

My own nah strong shit abeg help me
Drink minimum of 4 bottles of water daily. One bottle of milk. Eg powerdered milk mixed with water.
You will shit easily.
Aside that, avoid spending long time sitting your toilet seat. Eg browsing or watching films. It causes hemorrhoids over time.
If you prefer the medical way, you could buy laxative eg liquid paraffin from the pharmacy. That one will soften your poo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation / Avigan: Japan To Supply Coronavirus Drug To 43 Countries For Free / Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.