Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene (44071 Views)

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group / Niger Soldiers Announce President Bazoum's Removal From Office (Photo) / Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by AllenSpencer: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Typing:

Detonate one in Niger and one in the EAST grin grin

🤣🤣🤣

I did not mention location within Nigeria.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by frankson1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
This guy is really a child. What kind of threat is this undecided
Kill him and you'd be left alone or what undecided

You had better surrender and don't let ECOWAS and AU fish you out.

You'd rather have the country burn down than tow the line of peace.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by tishbite42: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
They should have gotten rid of him immediately!
As long as he is alive, TIEFNUBU and France will keep looking for ways to restore the SHAM DEMOCRACY!
That was the mistake they made
A bloody coup d'etat would have màde Tinubu to come to his senses
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by waledeji(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
Haaaaaaa

This is becoming serious oo
Paper tiger
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Tradepunter2: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
The issue is that the president haven't conceded yet..... So officially the junta rulings is not ultimate..... I guess his death will escalate things faster..... Niger coup leaders didn't anticipate their president to be this strong headed.....

2 Likes

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by grandstar(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
Were they to touch a hair of this man, talk less of murdering him, they kill all forms of mediation goodbye and expose them as opportunistic dictators.

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by lionofafrica12: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
That is simple, equal and opposite force reacts. If the deposed President is killed then all the coupists and their allies( family- wife and children, father and mother should be summarily executed). Death must be followed by equal death).

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by brainhgeek(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tinubu just want to kill this man for nothing!
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Uzor1980: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Let all diplomatic means be fully applied.cos the spillovers of the consequences of war will greatly affect Nigeria in a negative way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by LtChisom: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
raskymonojendor:
The Tueregs are already saying they will join ECOWAS. The coupist will be out numbered.

No be their terrorist patron prophet mohammad they want to go and carry out.
The people of Niger are okay with the present government but Islam is all about shedding blood so they are vouching for blood as usual. That is why I still see prophet mohammad and Allah as smelly menstruating rabid pig.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by wegevv: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
grandstar:
Were they to touch a hair of this man, talk less of murdering him, they kill all forms of mediation goodbye and expose them as opportunistic dictators.

Isn’t ECOWAS already viewing them that way with the stance it is taking
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Steinmann: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
EBOLA IS
CLUELESS
DISASTER
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by JAWBONE(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
You don't need a prophet to tell you that's what will happen but Tinubu no from all indications no be thinking person
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by LtChisom: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
If dem born them well, make dem try am, they will all be killed too

When they killed Deborah in sokoto were you this vocal or the fucking worthless Islam still at work of blood letting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Samogloby: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
ADEKUNLE want to cause problem in Africa so that tribunal will not focus on his fake credentials and disqualify his candidature for not qualify to contest for the post of president.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by jimb(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Olympus Niger has fallen..
my own is that they should get his confessional statement on media before they kill him..
atleast it won't look like they did something wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Chucks13: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Brosie Junta no need to kill that man just send him on exile and freeze all his assets and bank account in Niger end of story brosie.

Killing him will profit you nothing just send him away.

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Ikaeniyan0: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
LtChisom:

When they killed Deborah in sokoto were you this vocal or the fucking worthless Islam still at work of blood letting.
Please don't be quoting me and tell me meaningless comments please.this thread is about the Niger military threatening to kill the president of niger.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by LtChisom: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You just be an ipob pig.
This stupidity is Mkpummiri inspired
Is prophet mohammad not a smelly menstruating pig?
Allah a dead rabid dog?
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
raskymonojendor:
They want to kill an innocent man and his family.
African Union ultimatum is also due this week.

God bless ECOWAS and African Union.

So African Union also gave the junta ultimatum?

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
promise4040:
Ebola Tinubu on the beat again!

If African leaders channel all the efforts in trying to return democracy in Niger into development of their respective countries, there wouldn't have been this junta in the 1st place.

But Ebola Tinubu who has forgotten that his country is economically on fire, would rather invade niger to drive nothing home.

Ebola take time o!

Bazoums blood will be on tinubus head sha👍👍
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by BigYash: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Na so some say Russia go crush Ukraine in a sec.. as e start Putin sef shock.. make Tinubu dey play.. maybe he thinks this is inec or yakupoo that can be bribed to ring elections

2 Likes

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by LtChisom: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Please don't be quoting me and tell me meaningless comments please.this thread is about the Niger military threatening to kill the president of niger.
We still saying same thing, is sokoto not near Niger, it doesn't change that prophet mohammad is a pig and Allah a rabid dog.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by emerged01(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
I dont know why people applauding coupists. Coup should not be tolerated.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by LtChisom: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Look at what is happening in your own country
https://www.nairaland.com/7798527/gunmen-attack-heipang-barkin-ladi
Instead, na joblessness and cluelessness dey worry you and that heroin damaged organ urine dispenser to be poking into other people's country.
Copy and paste people.

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by beejay85: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Skyfornia:
ECOWAS should tread carefully..cause these guys are real military men who are ready to sacrifice their lives. They will go all extent to protect their mission.
If ECoWAS let this slide I bet you before september ending an English speaking ECoWAS member ll experience Coup ...likely one the smallest- The Gambia..
Why did the coupist not remember Niger was being plundered by France when their Hausa brother was the president?
The current coup leader foiled 2 coup attempts on the then president cos "na my brother" was playing out.
Now the country has a president from a minority ethnic group they suddenly remembered they were over exploited
ECOWAS must act now...the only language coupist understand is bringing violence to their homestead..
Yayah Jameh did more gragra than this but on sighting ECOMOG tanks ...he became a peace advocate even his soldiers who swore to die with him abandoned him to smoke cigarette with ECOMOG soldiers grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by LtChisom: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
emerged01:
I dont know why people applauding coupists. Coup should not be tolerated.

People with no verifiable past should go near government
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by manchyme: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:
And ECOWAS has ordered the joint troops to be prepped and put on standy for possible deployment.. grin.

How is anyone else not seeing the oddity in Buhari's near-deafening silence on this issue? Outside the one statement he made through Garba Shehu commending Tinubu for his "believed" prompt intervention in the matter, the man has been utterly quiet. I mean, for a former President who was literally helping to fund Niger's annual budgets and budgetting billions of dollars for infrastructure in Niger republic, isn't he supposed to have made more efforts than everyone else?

Even Sanusi who's just an Emir, has somehow explored his connections and accessed Niger to meet the Junta. But Buhari is in Daura, strolling the streets with the DSS and his stupid looking slippers.

Buhari no too go school.
He won't be that relevant as a former President. Remember, he didn't pass any special military course.
His chi just favours him.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Ikaeniyan0: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
LtChisom:

We still saying same thing, is sokoto not near Niger, it doesn't change that prophet mohammad is a pig and Allah a rabid dog.
Stop disturbing me with your dumb comments please. I don't understand the message you're trying to pass across
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by fortune1968: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Please,can anyone tell me exactly the Tinubu interest in Niger matter ?
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Tonitoniton(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Is this not against international law for a group of bodies or country to invade another country to interfere in their matter?

Why is Tinubu hell bent in fighting a battle that is not his na?
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by victorsola: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Can’t France borrow Nigeria 2 atomic bombs.

Nigeria has capabilities of detonating one in Niger and the other one within Nigeria’s territory.
hahahaha. U well so , so u want atomic bomb to scatter nigeria. Oya come and be going. Naughty child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent / Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation / Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.