Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene (44164 Views)

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group / Niger Soldiers Announce President Bazoum's Removal From Office (Photo) / Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by EverGrand: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dunce5 think killing the ousted president is a good enough threat.
You'll suffer in dimensions yet unknown.
Buff00ns.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Goddyrichie(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
RajahBaltazar:
Nairaland mods should find a way to improve the quality of discussion on this platform. Everything eventually devolves into tribal alurs and name callings and it's always the same culprits behind it. Nairaland as a forum is not too small to implement IP bans.
NL only ban anyone that say negative words to d Yorubas I remember when I say Yoruba is a coward few months ago they ban but when I say my tribes is also a coward they don’t ban me I think this platform is only 4 d Yorubas alone and because I say Yorubas is a coward doesn’t mean I don’t hv Yoruba root at all my mom is from ondo and that’s where I was born and raise up from I even love my mom tribe more than my dad tribe

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Offpointng: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pierocash:
They won't dare invade Niger, that may lead to Tinubu's ouster from Aso Rock by northern cabals through coup d'etat

Rest with your Coup d'etat. you actually think Tinubu is dumb??
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Offpointng: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
BigYash:
Na so some say Russia go crush Ukraine in a sec.. as e start Putin sef shock.. make Tinubu dey play.. maybe he thinks this is inec or yakupoo that can be bribed to ring elections

Wouldn't it have been Possible?? Imagine fighting so many countries under the pretence of just Ukraine yet Russia is still standing. put some respect on the name "Russia"

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by chronique(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
So we are about to have another Libyan situation but this time, it's right on our doorsteps. I feel sorry for the northerners. Remember how ghadafi was killed in Libya and how the country was taken over by different militia groups and ISIS and other terrorist groups made it their base? This is what is likely to be repeated here. If ecowas intervenes and the so called democratic officials that were overthrown are killed by the military junta of Niger and those ones are overthrown by ECOWAS, who then would be in charge of the country? Can you imagine how a poor distabilized country would automatically be a terrorist haven right at our doorstep?
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Bluearrow: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Skyfornia:
ECOWAS should tread carefully..cause these guys are real military men who are ready to sacrifice their lives. They will go all extent to protect their mission.
& the joint military from ECOWAS are fake military men & not ready to sacrifice their lives?? This is why the poorest of democracy is better than military rule. These guys are terrorists! Why are they threatening to kill the man instead of facing ECOWAS forces?

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Offpointng: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
lionofafrica12:
Most of the commenters here don't understand the concept of war. The situation in Ukraine and Russia is different from that of Niger. The closet is second war world( German and Japan against the rest of the world) but in this case it is a rag tag Army( Niger) against the rest of Africa( West Africa especially). The Coupist are no match. The Battle will not last more than 48 hours( depending on if we have an excellent field commanders with a large rapid occupying force with a marching order to burn down anything in front of them until the President is either free or the Coupist capture given a field trial and summarily executed>

Nonsense. We have Mali, Burkina faso, Guinea who's shown solidarity with Niger and let's not even talk bout Niger being the 3rd largest country in Africa and rumours of Russian support

I had expected you'd be more sensible to condemn this nonsense war Tinubu want to get Nigeria and you into cuz obviously there are other pressing thing currently that needs military force

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by willibounce1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Mumu junta already jittery. ECOWAS,USA or whoever must restore democracy in Niger. Even if they kill the democratically elected president, another president will be voted or selected. Coup plotters must be severely dealt with
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Antoeni(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
That Will Make. A Whole Lot of Sense
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by ade4real2016: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for ECOWAS Invasion, share for Peace

Can someone show this opinion poll to this Agbado Aso Rock occupant...
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Offpointng: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
okorogodwin4:
If I be Niger Republic soldiers I will first destroy the Railway line built byBuhari

Lol and achieve what exactly??
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by bluecircle470: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Zonefree:

Democracy in Africa is already civil war...stop threatening them with civil war.

Ipob you mumu
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Bluearrow: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Seunfretty:

Democracy a rule that gives the opportunity for the masses to express there freedom...some of u go on Twitter and write some many bad things about the govt ...well it will be nice for u to let military take over and see if u will still ave access to protest like u did during ENDSARS..

You have said it all
People are just being sentimental just to spite tinubu. But truth is, in democracy the leaders only steal money, the people still have their freedom & are not physically oppressed. But coupists are terrorists, they steal money, repress people's freedom & physically oppress the masses. See the kind of threat they are making already. This is to tell u these coupists are nothing but terrorists.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Bluearrow: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Offpointng:

Nonsense. We have Mali, Burkina faso, Guinea who's shown solidarity with Niger and let's not even talk bout Niger being the 3rd largest country in Africa and rumours of Russian support

I had expected you'd be more sensible to condemn this nonsense war Tinubu want to get Nigeria and you into cuz obviously there are other pressing thing currently that needs military force
3rd largest country in Africa with what population?? Lol
The war is not about tinubu or Nigeria, it is about ECOWAS! Were u expecting tinubu not to interfere as chairman of ECOWAS? Even if Russia decides to back Niger which they have publicly denied, USA & France are backing ECOWAS. Do u think a struggling Russia battling Ukraine already, can match the backings of USA & France with nothing on their hands??
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by PaNnamdi: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
AllenSpencer:

🤣🤣🤣

I did not mention location within Nigeria.
A monkey would always be monkey no matter how hard it tries to act like a human cool
Your monkey father mated your mentally retarded mother and now look at you that is the final product.

U are extremely worse cool
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by olusovic10: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
A man has found himself in between two lions gunning for his throat. He lives with one and the other is outside. I hope he chooses the right one to feed.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by ogbe88(m): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
AllenSpencer:

🤣🤣🤣

I did not mention location within Nigeria.
Foolish idiots.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by ogbe88(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Bluearrow:

The war is not about tinubu or Nigeria, it is about ECOWAS! Were u expecting tinubu not to interfere as chairman of ECOWAS? Even if Russia decides to back Niger which they have publicly denied, USA & France are backing ECOWAS. Do u think a struggling Russia battling Ukraine already, can match the backings of USA & France with nothing on their hands??
U watch too much movies, u said Russia is struggling.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Bluearrow: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
ogbe88:
U watch too much movies, u said Russia is struggling.
Of course they already have something on their hands, it is already a minus to their capacity whichever way u look at it
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Offpointng: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
Bluearrow:

Yes the war is bout Ecowas but then the people I mean Nigeriens are happy with the government and isn't that what's supposed to be the basis for military intervention?? helping the poor citizens.

Perhaps it might interest you to ask why U.S and France suddenly is showing support but kept quiet on Mali and Burkina Burkina Faso's junta. Turning two Neighbouring countries against each other and someone like you is so cool with it. For Russia, Yes they're fighting America and Europe in Ukraine and are still standing strong. I'd suggest struggling is not the word to use
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by corlin2(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Why can’t the west just live them alone
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Mrfixiit: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Burob:
Sharap you narcissistic thing.
Say that to your father
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Niger is suffering. There was a coup. The citizens support the coup. What is the headache of other people in this matter?
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by rummmy: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Poor Niger.
Where is buhari?
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by compton11(m): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pierocash:
They won't dare invade Niger, that may lead to Tinubu's ouster from Aso Rock by northern cabals through coup d'etat
and they oudter tinubu and u think the Nigeria they always want will remain?
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by zumbigbo(m): 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Buhari will be shaking in his compound, knowing Tuaregs and Fulanis go fight soon and the cows will soon be orphans.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Biodun556(m): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2023
Kingosytex:

Yes, he will be a martyr for subjecting his people to hardship and stylishly altering the constitution to cling on to power after he's done his stipulated 10 years.

Just dey play cheesy

The deposed president is a first timer. He came to power in 2021 in a free and fair election.
The military junters are criminals and loyalist of the former president who spent ten years and still wanted to go for third term and Bassoum defeated him

Get your facts right
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Atlantis585: 12:30am On Aug 11, 2023
Where is clueless, impostor, useless failed former president of Nigeria, Buhari and his duncce supporters? I hope he relocated to his real country, Niger Republic. I also hope Crooknibu drops the first bomb on his ass grin
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by linearity: 1:37am On Aug 11, 2023
ivolt:
Coward brainless thugs in uniform.
Kill him and throw the country into civil war.

They are just bluffing, why kill the only bargaining chip they have on their arms?
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by sulaak(m): 1:55am On Aug 11, 2023
ivolt:
Coward brainless thugs in uniform.
Kill him and throw the country into civil war.

So you believe the US Official? If they were planning to kill him they would n't even tell you
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Kdon2: 2:35am On Aug 11, 2023
raskymonojendor:
The Tueregs are already saying they will join ECOWAS. The coupist will be out numbered.

And these tuaregs be the real Boko Haram!. To kill dey sweet dem.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Kdon2: 2:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Wisereborn:

Which country Unified one Wake up!!! They are all in on this!

You wish. Niger is divided into three sides right now. The northern tuaregs are the major threat right now. If the burble burst it will be a long haul for Niger. It's only unfortunate that Nigeria share free border with them. They will definitely run to Nigeria when the fight start. And trust me they are mighty nuisance in their reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel / Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation / Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.