Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene (44156 Views)

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group / Niger Soldiers Announce President Bazoum's Removal From Office (Photo) / Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by nedekid: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pierocash:
They won't dare invade Niger, that may lead to Tinubu's ouster from Aso Rock by northern cabals through coup d'etat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz2RoYZlD24
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Moniya4Real(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
You guys will not kill me. Is it not Touareg terrorists you Guys have condemned as one of the most dangerous in the world you are now praising now. Continue

raskymonojendor:
The Tueregs are already saying they will join ECOWAS. The coupist will be out numbered.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Pierocash(m): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You just be an ipob pig.
This stupidity is Mkpummiri inspired
tell your dumb mandate thief to dare defy the northern oligarchs and invade Niger let's check something. Oponu

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by tete7000(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:
And ECOWAS has ordered the joint troops to be prepped and put on standy for possible deployment.. grin.

How is anyone else not seeing the oddity in Buhari's near-deafening silence on this issue? Outside the one statement he made through Garba Shehu commending Tinubu for his "believed" prompt intervention in the matter, the man has been utterly quiet. I mean, for a former President who was literally helping to fund Niger's annual budgets and budgetting billions of dollars for infrastructure in Niger republic, isn't he supposed to have made more efforts than everyone else?

Even Sanusi who's just an Emir, has somehow explored his connections and accessed Niger to meet the Junta. But Buhari is in Daura, strolling the streets with the DSS and his stupid looking slippers.

You want Buhari to be happy when all his investment has gone down the drains, the place he prepared to go and be flexing. The man is depressed, all his plans wiped out by the coupists
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
I don't think it's all about the ousted president of Niger alone, I think there is more to it we don't know about.

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by JuanDeDios: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Of course. Coupists are usually murderers lol.
Always. It's rare to find a coupist who isn't a confirmed criminal.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Theunbothered: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Of course. Coupists are usually murderers lol.

Knowing this you still voted Buhari twice grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Trustedpronet: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
I want this war, let us check the strength of our current army. Most of the army are ajebo army.

I'm also aware that the Nigerien are the hired killers operating in plateau, Benue, zamfara etc. Judgement day have come for gboko Haram.

Waiting for Russia patiently as they have America and england to contend with in Nigeria.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Seunfretty: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
I just laff wen i read comments here. ..some people are using tribalism to support crap...so many of you have been calling for the head of tinubu and saying he wants to start a war ...well u don't like tinubu either and i voted for obi last election. ..but a coup happened in a country and the democratically elected president was forcefully removed ..tinubu been the ECOWAS president wat do u expect him to do. ..clap for the juntas?? ..cos i don't understand o....the simple reason why he is this concerned is cos he is the ECOWAS president....some people even said Democracy isn't working in African ...i just dey use una laugh...will u people please face your black people ..black mind attitude and let Democracy rest?...so of u here still bypass electricity...some still forge documents ..some of u dont pay tax...some of u still bypass traffic light ..isn't it same people like you who are in Government...u can keep calling the people in Government names but you yourself ...ARE YOU A GOOD PERSON??..won't u be worse than most if elected and u see money?...

Democracy a rule that gives the opportunity for the masses to express there freedom...some of u go on Twitter and write some many bad things about the govt ...well it will be nice for u to let military take over and see if u will still ave access to protest like u did during ENDSARS..

The junta wats to kill the president...well i dare them to try it ...African won't bow to any military taking over any nation anymore ...if u feel u are fit enough to rule .take off ur kaaki and go and pick a presidential ticket and contest... shikena

A country whose military is nothing in number wants to face ECOWAS ..by next week the time given by AU will elapse then it will be nice seeing how their military will hold the cities...in the presence of different sactions...and if anyone still feel Russia will intervene better sleep and wake up . .OYO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by dklex(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
see what they turn out Africa to

WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for ECOWAS Invasion, share for Peace
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by israelmao(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
The overthrown president is one of their bargaining chips and Nigerian refugees in Niger but the threat to kill this man is an indication that they're in great fear of forces that are gathering against them.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Chuzoetoh(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
ivolt:
Coward brainless thugs in uniform.
Kill him and throw the country into civil war.
I swear they're playing with fire!!!!!
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Martinssweet: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
I wish military can take over in Nigeria because this democrats is not working in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by lexy2014: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
raskymonojendor:

It's a sad situation they have found themselves in because of some over ambitious soldiers.

what concerns nigeria with over ambitious soldiers?

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
raskymonojendor:
The Tueregs are already saying they will join ECOWAS. The coupist will be out numbered.
You forgot to mention Northern Nigeria and even Eastern Nigeria that will not join the war. Dey play until it hits us all
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by okechuks22: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
raskymonojendor:
They want to kill an innocent man and his family.
African Union ultimatum is also due this week.

God bless ECOWAS and African Union.
u must be a mother fucker
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Qoko: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Now that they have released that man on house arrest, please help me warn him not to come to Nigeria oooo
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by maasoap(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
And so? Will that stop ECOWAS from deposing them too?
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by lexy2014: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Seunfretty:
I just laff wen i read comments here. ..some people are using tribalism to support crap...so many of you have been calling for the head of tinubu and saying he wants to start a war ...well u don't like tinubu either and i voted for obi last election. ..but a coup happened in a country and the democratically elected president was forcefully removed ..tinubu been the ECOWAS president wat do u expect him to do. ..clap for the juntas?? ..cos i don't understand o....the simple reason why he is this concerned is cos he is the ECOWAS president....some people even said Democracy isn't working in African ...i just dey use una laugh...will u people please face your black people ..black mind attitude and let Democracy rest?...so of u here still bypass electricity...some still forge documents ..some of u dont pay tax...some of u still bypass traffic light ..isn't it same people like you who are in Government...u can keep calling the people in Government names but you yourself ...ARE YOU A GOOD PERSON??..won't u be worse than most if elected and u see money?...

Democracy a rule that gives the opportunity for the masses to express there freedom...some of u go on Twitter and write some many bad things about the govt ...well it will be nice for u to let military take over and see if u will still ave access to protest like u did during ENDSARS..

The junta wats to kill the president...well i dare them to try it ...African won't bow to any military taking over any nation anymore ...if u feel u are fit enough to rule .take off ur kaaki and go and pick a presidential ticket and contest... shikena

A country whose military is nothing in number wants to face ECOWAS ..by next week the time given by AU will elapse then it will be nice seeing how their military will hold the cities...in the presence of different sactions...and if anyone still feel Russia will intervene better sleep and wake up . .OYO!!!

if theres a coup in Niger, how should that be Tinubus problem to the point that he is orchestrating a war because you say he is ECOWAS chairman?

the ECOWAS you are talking about, who finances it?

are the people of Niger complaining that they dont like the coup?

how is this the definition and exhaustive meaning of democracy? Democracy a rule that gives the opportunity for the masses to express there freedom

is Nigeria democratic?

why is ECOWAS and Tinubu not interested in fighting poverty and bad governance in west africa?

will ECOWAS also go and fight Mali and Burkina faso?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by maasoap(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Zonefree:

Democracy in Africa is already civil war...stop threatening them with civil war.

When the real war starts, you will know the difference
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Popeonah(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
ivolt:
Coward brainless thugs in uniform.
Kill him and throw the country into civil war.
Sometimes don just type. Think before you type
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by lexy2014: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
lionofafrica12:
Most of the commenters here don't understand the concept of war. The situation in Ukraine and Russia is different from that of Niger. The closet is second war world( German and Japan against the rest of the world) but in this case it is a rag tag Army( Niger) against the rest of Africa( West Africa especially). The Coupist are no match. The Battle will not last more than 48 hours( depending on if we have an excellent field commanders with a large rapid occupying force with a marching order to burn down anything in front of them until the President is either free or the Coupist capture given a field trial and summarily executed>

what business does Nigeria or ECOWAS have fighting Niger because there was a coup?

why is ECOWAS and Tinubu not interested in fighting poverty and bad governance in west africa?

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Mrfixiit: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
raskymonojendor:
keep fooling your self Tinubu urchinn
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by maasoap(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pierocash:
They won't dare invade Niger, that may lead to Tinubu's ouster from Aso Rock by northern cabals through coup d'etat

Dey dia! Coupists are going either forcefully or willingly, nothing can save them. And nothing will happen, continue your daydreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by otipoju(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pierocash:

Everyone should thread carefully with statements such as this. You kuku know the kain of country you live in.

Treason na unpardonable offense oo.

As I get liver reach, I no dey make some kain statements ooo. Seun go give up all your information with one slap pere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by maasoap(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
SalamRushdie:
He will definitely be killed , Tinubu is risking that man's life
Westerhoffe:
I strongly had that feeling this is what they will do if attacked.
It's pointless risking that man's life for the Democracy you want to restore to him.
What will be his gain when he's executed?

Nigeria should stay away from Niger's internal issues.
Democracy needs to be restored and not because of him but for the sake of the citizens. Will coupists ever release him anyway? He's going to be there prisoner as long as they remain in power.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by maasoap(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Efisimilala:
I don't think it's all about the ousted president of Niger alone, I think there is more to it we don't know about.
It's not about the president, it's about preserving democracy. No hiding place for coupists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by creativehubb: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Niger coupist can't stand ECOWAS. ECOWAS will go in there and dislogde or arrest them, they should give it up now. There is no war against Niger, ECOWAS is going in there to save Niger republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Burob: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pierocash:
Please Shut up, incoherent Mumurist.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Burob: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
Mrfixiit:
keep fooling your self Tinubu urchinn
Sharap you narcissistic thing.
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Roozzaay(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Typical useless African Military Men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Fares & Firas Muhammad: Muslim Twins Serving In Israel's Army / Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) / US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.