Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene (44154 Views)

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group / Niger Soldiers Announce President Bazoum's Removal From Office (Photo) / Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by uchwar1: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Skyfornia:
ECOWAS should tread carefully..cause these guys are real military men who are ready to sacrifice their lives. They will go all extent to protect their mission.
I laugh. It won't take ECOWAS 3 days to kill that imposter Junta
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by Skyfornia(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
uchwar1:
I laugh. It won't take ECOWAS 3 days to kill that imposter Junta

The way it took Nigerian military to kill shekau and defeat bokoharam under 3 days?
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by uchwar1: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Skyfornia:

The way it took Nigerian military to kill shekau and defeat bokoharam under 3 days?
that's not a conventional war. USA is still fighting terrorism till date. BH is politics. Niger has nothing to stand Nigeria military even a week
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by whitemand4(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
otipoju:

Everyone should thread carefully with statements such as this. You kuku know the kain of country you live in.

Treason na unpardonable offense oo.

As I get liver reach, I no dey make some kain statements ooo. Seun go give up all your information with one slap pere

Lol
Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by GUNITGuy: 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
beejay85:

If ECoWAS let this slide I bet you before september ending an English speaking ECoWAS member ll experience Coup ...likely one the smallest- The Gambia..
Why did the coupist not remember Niger was being plundered by France when their Hausa brother was the president?
The current coup leader foiled 2 coup attempts on the then president cos "na my brother" was playing out.
Now the country has a president from a minority ethnic group they suddenly remembered they were over exploited
ECOWAS must act now...the only language coupist understand is bringing violence to their homestead..
Yayah Jameh did more gragra than this but on sighting ECOMOG tanks ...he became a peace advocate even his soldiers who swore to die with him abandoned him to smoke cigarette with ECOMOG soldiers grin
ECOMOG was aimed for a particular mission which was for Liberia and Sierra Leone and it's over

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Fares & Firas Muhammad: Muslim Twins Serving In Israel's Army / Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) / US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.