Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. (3927 Views)

Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life / If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. / If You See Her Doing Any Of These 3 Around You – It Means She Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by LoveUdie: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Accurate definitions of cheap things are, something that is always accessible, you can easily get, it's not stressful to get, you can easily afford to have it without much struggle, etc.

Below are the 7 signs that prove a woman is cheap

A cheap woman is easier identified through her character and her approach to men, below are some of the things that will prove to you if your woman is cheap or not.

1) Always giving her number to any man that asked for it. You will not even know when it happened and you will also not be there when they start falling in love with each other because it can happen on Facebook, Twitter, or in a WhatsApp group chat. So thinking that you guys are always together will not stop her or change anything.

2) When she easily collects gifts from men whether the person is new to her or not. She may be doing this in the name of being social or she is friendly, but it's not true. It's because she is a cheap woman.

3) When she easily accepts friends request on social media especially from men, without thinking or being cautious about it, then she's a cheap woman.

4) When she can easily follow any man that called her attention while standing by the roadside or in a public place without being mindful of who the person is, is a sign that she's a cheap woman.

5) When she is self-dependent and not that she is working. Is because she is sustaining herself with the things other men are giving her, so if you give her good, if you didn't, another man is there to give her.

6) When she easily smiles with any man that comes her way, pretending to be an easy-going Woman, mean, she's a cheap woman. Smiling is one of the easiest ways to attract a man's attention and because she knows about it, that's why she is using it to her advantage.

7) When she always tells you about her male friend who she met in a church, in a park, on a public bus, in the marketplace, or a supermarket, how he bought her this and that, she is a cheap woman.

Being in love with a cheap woman is one of the most dangerous things to experience in a relationship because the attention you expect to receive from her can never be available or... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/?m=1

9 Likes

Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by izonborn098(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Everything u write there is 100% correct'
I wonder people don't differentiate between olosho and low key runs babe

18 Likes

Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by kakaaa77: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
hmmmm' what if you discovered all this things in your wife what would you think embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by izonborn098(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
That means you don't have a wife
kakaaa77:
hmmmm' what if you discovered all this things in your wife what would you think embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by writetopoker: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
I have a useless lady with 100% of this lifestyle. I managed her for 3 years thinking she will change but nothing. Someone that from January to December her phone is on silence, and rings like 1millions times a day. I have to dump her for good.
80% of women are fake and uncommitted to relationships currently.
In fact she is a good riddance to old rubbish

15 Likes

Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by WeirdAlien: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Just one indicator you need.
When you woman has sense of entitlement - you must give me this, buy that for me, as my boyfriend or man, you should be giving me this.

A decent lady will watch you silently to see if you give her gifts.

10 Likes

Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by Ikennaford: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
No 1 is correct....
Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by jeromestarks: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
The Op is correct.
But!

A woman can do all the above and still be a good wife.
My brother would send a money to a girl and this girl would send the money to one of the boyssssss she was dating.
In the end, he married her as a virgin.
Note: this can only happen if she's Igbo.

Always use your friend or an anonymous person to test (fvck) a girl before you commit to her.
Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by Nehyooh(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
I'm always happy that I was never wrong jilting that ill-mannered and disrespectful spoilt brat that do behavior as if she's offering me favour by loving me. I just saw like four signs she possess in those points you listed.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by okoroiu(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
how do you know all this
Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by okoroiu(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
jeromestarks:
The Op is correct.
But!

A woman can do all the above and still be a good wife.
My brother would send a money to a girl and this girl would send the money to one of the boyssssss she was dating.
In the end, he married her as a virgin.
Note: this can only happen if she's Igbo.

Always use your friend or an anonymous person to test (fvck) a girl before you commit to her.
that's good for your brother
Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by NastiLord: 2:50am On Aug 11, 2023
My baby mama possesses all these qualifications grin grin
In fact, she's possessed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by michlins(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2023
Story. She should block all her potentials because she's dating someone who doesn't know what she wants to do with his life.

As a woman,if dem never pay your bride price,biko keep your options very wipe open. Na so seven years relationship take die and the woman who is 24 take turn 31 and y'all will gather to call her old newspaper

6 Likes

Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by BenedictAbajue(m): 8:25am On Aug 11, 2023
Gbam gbam gbam CORRECT! Your head dey there. Whenever I see girls that are not good for dating, I instantly knew. Now I understand what exactly I saw in them that made me know. I did not know how to put it in words without long story before.
Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by Exmilitant(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Laughing at man who sees a women as his private property grin grin

What you need understand my gender is this, since the recognition of the feminine powers and their roles in creation more than five decades ago, the women has awaken!! Having endured centuries of punishment, torture, persecutions and reduced to just a little above slaves, the women have risen! She now has the same appetite as the man maybe bigger appetite..... May I stop the ranting here and take some puffs.

Any of you men expecting your woman to play the role of a furniture in your room is a candidate for high blood pressure.
I need some smoke....

2 Likes

Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by rex444(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2023
This guy don date my gf....heheheheheehe...this is why i stopped coming to nairaland
Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by talk2hb1(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2023
Once She both of you are not legally married, y’all a free meat. Until then, take heart
Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by Kreddy: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2023
You've described my ex,I endured all these for close to a year until I couldn't endure it anymore. I broke up with her, though she still calls me. She's too cheap and unrefined for my liking

1 Like

Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2023
How are we gonna correct all this? I think we should start from our girl child because if you are looking for a cent lady you will remain a bachelor for ever... No woman is perfect or near perfect...

1 Like

Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by koladata(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
6 and 7 .
Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by buzmanjohn(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin
rex444:
This guy don date my gf....heheheheheehe...this is why i stopped coming to nairaland
Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
WeirdAlien:

A decent lady will watch you silently to see if you give her gifts.
No wonder decent lady suffers most.

Nigerian men likes to be billed not silently watched. Lol Awon Night watchers grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by WeirdAlien: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Persephone1:
No wonder decent lady suffers most.

Nigerian men likes to be billed not silently watched. Lol Awon Night watchers grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

A decent lady does well for herself and doesn't need a man's money to not suffer. She can tell a man "to hell with you and your money".
She won't demand, but simply walk out of a relationship if the man doesn't give.

If you can't survive without his money, my dear you are his LovePeddler. In his mind, you're not different from the ones in the brothel. Unless of course, you're one of them but coded.
Ask yourself, why can't he just call olosho and avoid all the headaches of commitment? You both charge for your services, what makes you better than runs girl? Since he knows he pays for it, why won't he pay another girl anytime he feels like? You call it cheating but he's just patronising other vendors/suppliers.

Whatever works for you sha.

1 Like

Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by Googledotcom: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Woman woman woman woman, make Una allow women matter rest small
Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
WeirdAlien:

A decent lady does well for herself and doesn't need a man's money to not suffer. She can tell a man "to hell with you and your money".
She won't demand, but simply walk out of a relationship if the man doesn't give.

If you can't survive without his money, my dear you are his LovePeddler. In his mind, you're not different from the ones in the brothel. Unless of course, you're one of them but coded.
Ask yourself, why can't he just call olosho and avoid all the headaches of commitment? You both charge for your services, what makes you better than runs girl? Since he knows he pays for it, why won't he pay another girl anytime he feels like? You call it cheating but he's just patronising other vendors/suppliers.

Whatever works for you sha.
This is totally off point.
Lol 🤣
So she should keep moving from men silently because she can't ask. Then one is left to wonder what's she in the relationship for 🤣 🤣.

With men of other nations I can reason with you but Nigerian men, No way. The only way a Nigerian man shows love is taking up financial responsibility, if you don't ask you make him feel unneeded. It's the reason the average man will leave his understanding wife at home to chase bone straight demanding girls.

It's true a woman should be financially independent, have her purse and all but if she's with a Nigerian man, she will be doing herself a great disservice by not allowing him take financial responsibilities.
Re: If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. by WeirdAlien: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Persephone1:
This is totally off point.
Lol 🤣
So she should keep moving from men silently because she can't ask. Then one is left to wonder what's she in the relationship for 🤣 🤣.

With men of other nations I can reason with you but Nigerian men, No way. The only way a Nigerian man shows love is taking up financial responsibility, if you don't ask you make him feel unneeded. It's the reason the average man will leave his understanding wife at home to chase bone straight demanding girls.

It's true a woman should be financially independent, have her purse and all but if she's with a Nigerian man, she will be doing herself a great disservice by not allowing him take financial responsibilities.

It seems you've been meeting a "specific" set of men, or Nigerian men as you say.
You pay attention to social media influencers, celebrities, red-pillers (these guys have a point), and the average "cool guys". All these groups are the loudest in the society today, but they don't reflect the true picture. The better groups have been "bullied to silence" because they just want to be good without all the noise. And I do see quite a number of them around.
This is a small space and I don't like saying a lot. Just know that no one respects the person whom they feed. Build up yourself to be a valuable woman, and only men of value can hang around you for long. Get a legit skill or trade or career. When a man sees that you don't need his money because you're financially okay (and not olosho), he will try hard to impress you with the best best gifts he could afford, you'd earn a lot of respect. Unless of course, he himself is valueless.

(1) (Reply)

Love My Babe But Slept With My Ex-classmate Who Is Now In Love: What Can I Do? / Nairalanders Wishing Each Other Happy Val With Voicenote Messages / Karma... How True Is Its Existence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.