Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life (6403 Views)

If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Devineee: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Never marry any ungrateful ladies.

Never marry a lady that insults your family.

Never marry any girl that doesn't value and respect you.

Never marry any girl who feels too big to say sorry.

Marriage is forever not something to marry any lady by force or out of piety.

Never marry any girl that threatened you with other men.

Never marry any lady that force you into marriage.

Never marry any girl that insults you.

They are evil and ungrateful.

Never marry any girl that put her family into your relationship.

Never marry any woman controlled by friends and family.

Never marry any girl who doesn't value children.

Some girls are devil incarnate. Pure wickedness and evil.

38 Likes

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by MufasaLion: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
"Never marry any girl who doesn't value children."

This makes no sense. Not everyone wants children. It's a matter of choice.

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Devineee: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

then never ever try to marry anyone who do not want children, it's useless and unfruitful marriage.

32 Likes

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Templee333(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Never marry at all. Run away from marriage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by myyansh68(m): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Never marry any girl who's breathing. This is very disrespectful to a Man. How can she be inhaling the same oxygen as you do.

Never marry a girl that obey GOD, cuz she will never obey and worship your feet.

Never marry a girl that have one head, she supposed to have two heads.

Never marry a girl with telephone.

15 Likes

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Devineee: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:
Never marry at all. Run away from marriage.
better
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Devineee: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
myyansh68:
Never marry any girl who's breathing. This is very disrespectful to a Man. How can she be inhaling the same oxygen as you do.

Never marry a girl that obey GOD, cuz she will never obey and worship your feet.
Oyo

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by MufasaLion: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Devineee:
then never ever try to marry anyone who do not want children, it's useless and unfruitful marriage.

Right, but calling the union of two people that are not interested in kids as useless and unfruitful is wrong. You can't use your definition of marriage to define other's marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by virginprincess(f): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Same old story undecided undecided,never marry this never marry,abeg make una nor just marry to avoid all this long boring epistles we see on nairaland often.

5 Likes

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by myyansh68(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Devineee:
Oyo

I'm helping you to enlarge your lists since you Men don't want the Women to drink water in peace and harmony.

Never marry a girl that live on Earth, it's so disrespectful for both of you to be walking ,standing, sitting and doing the other doing work on same surface.

7 Likes

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Nonexisting: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Let me summarize for those that hate epistles. Nigga is saying NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN GIRL.

21 Likes

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by virginprincess(f): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Actually it makes a lot of sense,the fact that you don't want children won't make you devalue them any that doesn't value children can never value any living thing,they are harmless creatures that ought to be loved by everyone not only by their parents, besides which normal and sane human being wouldn't want children,those cute little creatures don't forget if your parent didn't wan't children you won't be here today.

5 Likes

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Templee333(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Right, but calling the union of two people that are not interested in kids as useless and unfruitful is wrong. You can't use your definition of marriage to define other's marriage.
sounds antinatalistic, are u?

1 Like

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Abfinest007(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
We hear
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Templee333(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Actually it makes a lot of sense,the fact that you don't want children won't make you devalue them any that doesn't value children can never value any living thing,they are harmless creatures that ought to be loved by everyone not only by their parents, besides which normal and sane human being wouldn't want children,those cute little creatures don't forget if your parent didn't wan't children you won't be here today.
nevertheless, there are normal and sane human beings who don't want children

3 Likes

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Savedday: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by virginprincess(f): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

nevertheless, there are normal and sane human beings who don't want children
pls can you and mufasalion give me two good reasons why one wouldn't want children because i don't get you guys at all.

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Templee333(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
virginprincess:
pls can you and mufasalion give me two good reasons why one wouldn't want children because i don't get you guys at all.
i can give u more than 2 if only u will not resort to insulting me at last

1 Like

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by virginprincess(f): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

i can give u more than 2 if only u will not resort to insulting me at last
Hell no,i'm not that kind of person,i have never insulted anyone on this forum except you insulted me first,pls tell me i want to know.
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Templee333(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
virginprincess:
1.Children don't ask us to give birth to them so we respect their inexistence.
2.Some people consider it cruel to bring a child to suffer in a world that is already messed up.
3.Some people arn't capable physically, emotionally & financialy, of taking care of a child.
4.Some have genetic defect (illness) they don't want to pass on to their offspring.
5. No, u asked 4 only two so let me stop here. Btw, am i making sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by virginprincess(f): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

1.Children don't ask us to give birth to them so we respect their inexistence.
2.Some people consider it cruel to bring a child to suffer in a world that is already messed up.
3.Some people arn't capable physically, emotionally & financialy, of taking care of a child.
4.Some have genetic defect (illness) they don't want to pass on to their offspring.
5. No, u asked 4 only two so let me stop here. Btw, am i making sense at all?
grin grin,You should have continued na,well i will only agree with your last two points,for your num1,i don't understand what you mean by that but i will let it slide..... num2, the world has always be cruel that shouldn't be a tangible reason not to have children,your parent borne you into the cruel world then they try to make it fair for you, so why don't you the same for your own kids,now let me ask you a question.......As a christian,don't you think you are offending God by not obeying to his commandment?
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Templee333(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
virginprincess:
grin grin,You should have continued na,well i will only agree with your last two points,for your num1,i don't understand what you mean by that but i will let it slide..... num2, the world has always be cruel that shouldn't be a tangible reason not to have children,your parent borne you into the cruel world then they try to make it fair for you, so why don't you the same for your own kids,now let me ask you a question.......As a christian,don't you think you are offending God by not obeying to his commandment?
in that wise Jesus & Paul must have offended God more than me

1 Like

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by SamOchuko: 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Devineee:
Never marry any ungrateful ladies.

Never marry a lady that insults your family.

Never marry any girl that doesn't value and respect you.

Never marry any girl who feels too big to say sorry.

Marriage is forever not something to marry any lady by force or out of piety.

Never marry any girl that threatened you with other men.

Never marry any lady that force you into marriage.

Never marry any girl that insults you.

They are evil and ungrateful.

Never marry any girl that put her family into your relationship.

Never marry any woman controlled by friends and family.

Never marry any girl who doesn't value children.

Some girls are devil incarnate. Pure wickedness and evil.

Are you married? Is your wife flawless? Mold women for guys to marry na, special adviser to the president on woman to marry.

3 Likes

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by virginprincess(f): 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

in that wise Jesus & Paul must have offended God more than me
We all know Jesus was on a completely different mission,as for paul i think he didn't get married,if not i'm 100% sure he would have had children, and pls i'm not a bible scholar,so let not go into that,thanks for your enlightment.........Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Templee333(m): 12:06am On Jul 31, 2022
Nonexisting:
Let me summarize for those that hate epistles. Nigga is saying NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN GIRL.
So how do we meet the non-nigerian girls?
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Connected1: 12:46am On Jul 31, 2022
grin

Oga rest abeg.

I can't marry a woman without flaw, I am supposed to get married to a female human not the imaginary being you are trying to picture here.
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by SenatePresdo(m): 1:20am On Jul 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

That's why the OP is talking about marriage.

If children is a matter of choice then she should remain single, or look for a man that wants to marry but has no intention of bearing kids.

A Ritualist wey don sacrifice him manhood, or a Man with 7 wives already with battalions of children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by techWriter3: 4:13am On Jul 31, 2022
then never ever chance to marry someone who do not want children, it's useless and unfruitful marriage
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by beelon1020(m): 4:21am On Jul 31, 2022
Ah!... na to marry Angel remain now o.. which one of this daughters of Eve no get one of this?
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Robisky001(m): 4:45am On Jul 31, 2022
Never marry any lady that is hellbent on getting married, she has ulterior motives to fulfil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by RuddyFusion(m): 4:57am On Jul 31, 2022
.......Only one thing

Never marry any girl that don't respect you....respect before love and emotions
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:10am On Jul 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

one of the devil sported

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility / Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. / I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.