Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. (111074 Views)

Emefiele Names Monarchs, Army Generals, Judges As Accomplices - Sahara Reporters / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS / Major Shake-up As 37 Nigerian Army Generals Redeployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by jumper524(m): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2023
skyman200:
Remember 70% of nigers are Hausa and Hausa is the most populous tribe in Nigeria and Africa at large and ECOWAS will never win the war.
hausa spokes person.
I hear you.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by michlins(m): 12:17am On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:
I am not saying anything…

But sometimes you need to forget swag and packaging.

Have you seen boko haram rag tag commanders…?

And yet they give the generals you posted a hard time defeating them!
this time, the enemy is defined and everyone knows what they're fighting against and all united.

BH has lots of sympathizers from even the same military and government fighting them
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by slam7000(m): 12:33am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Nigeria military will crush Niger military. It's an insult to even compare the two countries military

England said that about the Falcons. England won but we know how it went down.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by crackhouse(m): 6:43am On Aug 11, 2023
It's not about wearing clean uniform. It's about tactics, strategy and armoury..
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Itooweak4una: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2023
Penguin2:
When Russia was invading Ukraine, we were here condemning Russia for invading a sovereign country.

But guess what, the mentally retarded ijiots are now championing Nigeria’s invasion of Niger Republic, were the greatest supporters of Russia.

They swore by their ancestors grave that Russia would capture Kyiv in 72 hours.

It’s more than a year now and Russia is losing grounds in Ukraine instead of gaining grounds. Kyiv is still standing and might never be captured by Russia.

Now, like deja vu, these fools are swearing that Nigeria would destroy Niger in 13 hours.

Like we warned Russia, we are now warning Nigeria against ill fated choice, but the idiotic fools who call themselves patriots are urging them on.

Fuel price is about to hit N700.

Dollar is nearing N1000.

Prices of essential commodities are beyond the reach of the average Nigerian.

These are the things that the Nigerian government should rather spend money on, but it’s rather choosing to go waste billions invading Niger.

And fools are cheering them on. Comparing Nigeria Generals with Nigerien Generals.

No wahala!

Like we are telling Russia “we warned you” now, that’s how we will be here to tell Nigeria and the war hungry urine dispenser “we warned you”.

Bro, you're so irrelevant. That's why no one is listening to you. If you're really pained, find your way to Aso rock to express your grievances.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Badassniggga(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2023
youngsahito:
Niger is one of the top 5 poorest country in the world. Instead for them to focus on their economy, they want to fight war.
You can't fight war on an empty stomach.
Where did you see Niger wanting to fight war with anybody?? No be your busybody president and ECOWAS dey try chuk mouth for wetin no concern them? War is no joke and Nigeria is not threatened by Niger so make Nigeria mind their Fvcking business.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by brain54(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2023
michlins:
this time, the enemy is defined and everyone knows what they're fighting against and all united.

BH has lots of sympathizers from even the same military and government fighting them
Honestly, at times I do not like answering mention’s…

But Niger doesn’t have sympathizers from the north and from those with in government?

Remember buhari’s strong alliance with Niger?

Answering questions sometimes leads to more irritating and irrelevant questions!
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by brain54(m): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2023
yetunsbay:
common. That's political....who be boko
Well… for your information…

Boko is one of the biggest international terrorist organizations with activities worldwide.

Continue to ignore and understand estimate them at your own detriment.

It might have been political when they were just starting decades ago… but right now boko is holding a lot of countries- Nigeria inclusive by the balls.

Not everything is politics!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by youngsahito(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2023
Badassniggga:
Where did you see Niger wanting to fight war with anybody?? No be your busybody president and ECOWAS dey try chuk mouth for wetin no concern them? War is no joke and Nigeria is not threatened by Niger so make Nigeria mind their Fvcking business.
What did u want ECOWAS to do when military forcefully take over a civilian govt? They tried to dialogue with the govt in a peaceful way and they rejected everything.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by brain54(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2023
JagabanB:

Winning a war is relative and losing a war as well is relative, u are making comparison with Ukraine who have lost alot and in another 20 years will struggling from the disàstèr this war has cost them.
On all fronts they are Iosiñg the wàr.
I can't really talk about everything when replying a comment, I reply those I remember.
One of the reasons people attend school is to develop your thinking capacity.
The OP is not telling u that the pictures make the Nîgeriàn army better, rather he is telling the level of advancement the two military has from the picture.
Few months ago someone posted a picture of the US military eating in an organized manner and showed a picture of the Nîgeriàn army eating (a picture that looks bad).
Everyone drew conclusions from that picture that the US military is better.
Pictures tell alot and judging from that picture we can tell which military is more advanced.
U all love making comparison to Russia because of what u hear Western media which they do in a bid to downgrade Russia and keep pushing Ukraine deep into the abyss of destruction.
The Russian people don't know if wàr is happening meanwhile Ukrainians are refugees in many countries across Europe.
This alone is a huge defeat.
Boss you keep missing my points…

And going deeper into an argument I really didn’t want to go to initially.

If you still haven’t been able to understand all I have been trying to say by now then I don’t think it’s worth it trying to make it clear for you. Since you seem programmed like a one way traffic.

You make arguments backwards and forwards… sometimes contradicting your self.

As you have said one of the reasons we go to school is to develop our thinking ability. Apply some of that thinking ability in the comments I posted.

I don’t argue with people that argue for argument sake or to win an argument.

What I stated in my comments is simple to understand and I have tried to be patient trying to respond to you.

But everyone has a limit.

I reached mine… goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Badassniggga(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2023
youngsahito:
What did u want ECOWAS to do when military forcefully take over a civilian govt? They tried to dialogue with the govt in a peaceful way and they rejected everything.
What is anyone's business with what happens internally in another country?

Wetin concern anybody with dialogue in the first place? And if dialogue ain't working, why couldn't ECOWAS and anyone mind their business?

If Niger military takes over the leadership of their own country, how is that Nigeria or ECOWAS headache? Or did you see anyone wanting to invade Nigeria those years when military coups were more prevalent in Nigeria?

The western world only want to use ECOWAS to their advantage. Niger is no threat to us or ECOWAS, everyone should mind their business before they set up fire in west Africa.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Ikaeniyan0: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2023
slam7000:

England said that about the Falcons. England won but we know how it went down.
Fighting a war can't be compared to a football match. Our V12 tank and super tucanos will obliterate the Nigerien military that won't be supported by any country. The military government took over power from a legitimate government.

I'm not in support of any invasion sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by wisdomkid: 7:48am On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:

Nigeria would have crushed Boko Haram since ages, if not for their political relevance. Do you know how much Nigeria budgets for "Fight against terrorist" annually? Search for it.

However, lets not forget that these people now have the backings, publicly of Russia, and in secret, Chinese.
I pray to God Africa does not become their playground where they will be testing their mights and power.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2023
yetunsbay:
Ecowas army. No be naija single fight

So the ECOWAS army u all are clamouring 2b sent to war are not humans abi? They're not pple's children, husbands nd fathers? Like they always say: those who leave in a glass house must not throw stone. Tinubu should learn frm history.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by obayendo1010(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2023
Funny how you compare office men of Nigeria to street war lord of Niger.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Starking1000000(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
All I see is different camera
Nigeria own be like 13 pro max

Niger own be like spark 4

Nigeria generals be like people way never go war before, them reach general through politics
Niger generals belike say na as them day come back from war dey snap them
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by yetunsbay(m): 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

So the ECOWAS army u all are clamouring 2b sent to war are not humans abi? They're not pple's children, husbands nd fathers? Like they always say: those who leave in a glass house must not throw stone. Tinubu should learn frm history.
Teachers are meant to teach, Pilots meant to fly aircraft. So Soldiers are meant to ______ ?
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by yetunsbay(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:

Well… for your information…

Boko is one of the biggest international terrorist organizations with activities worldwide.

Continue to ignore and understand estimate them at your own detriment.

It might have been political when they were just starting decades ago… but right now boko is holding a lot of countries- Nigeria inclusive by the balls.

Not everything is politics!
Politicians were behind BH thereby politics

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Badassniggga(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Fighting a war can't be compared to a football match. Our V12 tank and super tucanos will obliterate the Nigerien military that won't be supported by any country. The military government took over power from a legitimate government.

I'm not in support of any invasion sha
you don yarn finish with your chest beht wetin concern you and Nigeria with what is going on in Niger that you want to invade her? Is Niger posing a threat to your country? angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Gmajor(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
cheesy Niger Generals dey like refugee 🤣🤣
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Kevineleven(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
That's what we thought about Russia vs Ukrainian, but if truth be told, it wasn't as easy
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Blazebond(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Lol na niger when hunger want to kill them finish you dey compare with Nigeria,hahahahahahaha Niger na suffer head place and suffer head people full am nau,only one bomb for their military base,all of them don give up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by porthouse7(f): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Nigeria military will crush Niger military. It's an insult to even compare the two countries military
only bitter leaf and akpu eating tribe will disagree
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Bimpe29: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Who among the 2 is more motivated and well paid? grin
Ikaeniyan0:
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by FreeStuffsNG: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
jumper524:
Even our retired military Generals looks more gallant than these jokes.
No war
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by ivolt: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:

Boko haram don't have uniform!
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by MrJames007: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
You think na to wear uniform. undecided
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Hmmmmm.....like they've crushed Boko Haram and Bandits, abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Redomi(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
That's how Boko Haram general look.
And they keep giving our army general wotowoto
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by adabaraabdul: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:

Remove corruption and some elements of boki haram sympathisers, one on one, lets see who will win.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Edusouls(m): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
na Wetin u think nahh, war has no victor
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Felaincarnated: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
U dey mind dem. Who no go no go understand
brain54:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.