Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East (45738 Views)

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) / Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by immortalcrown(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2023
jmoore:
Use your common sense to find those people. If you don't know how to use a search button on the internet, then it's a pity. I won't spoonfeed you. Lai Lai Mohammed people.
I didn't use search button to view the post and your comment. You quickly remembered search button because you have no proof of your claim. Lair. Shame on you for making a claim you can't prove.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2023
Look at that bush region and they come to Lagos to insult Yoruba people while benefiting from what they built. Good for Yoruba to make more money off those bush people as all of the east is no man’s land

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by goodnessme1(f): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2023
immortalcrown:
People say "Yoruba and Hausa DO NOT own property in Igbo land", not "CANNOT". Know the difference.

And those people are right. That a Yoruba man wants to have an estate in Igbo land today does not dilute the fact that Yoruba and Hausa do not want to own property in Igbo land. You are making noise, trying to deny the truth just because of a few or one exception. This one Yoruba man is not enough reason for any honest person to deny the fact that Yoruba and Hausa do not like to own property in Igbo land.

As a matter of fact, this Yoruba man is going to the East because he foresees that Igbo people will soon abandon Lagos. He is going to the place of the promoters of business.
So it's no more that "Igbos don't sell land to yorubas and hausafoolanis"

Umu Ekwensu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by PureFace1(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

Land is dirt cheap in the sadwaste. With 500k you can buy land in any of their rusted roof slum cities. But how many of them can afford 10 million to buy just one plot in the Eastern cities?

Their problem is largely poverty mixed with ignorance.

And why should any one spend 10 million on a barren land in the East when you can get a much cheaper and bigger one in the west as a Yoruba man ? does it make sense to you ?

3 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by clearcrystal: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
immortalcrown:
Can prove that this has happened to any Yoruba or Hausa in Igbo land? Provide an evidence to your claim or remain the one deceiving yourself.

You people are too hostile to non Igbos,even the few educated ones avoid your region like plague,you see them running to Lagos like refugees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
PureFace1:

And why should any one spend 10 million on a barren land in the East when you can get a much cheaper and bigger one in the west as a Yoruba man ? does it make sense to you ?
We can do both. Buy the entire east and send those cannibals back to Cameroon
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by BOYS2MEN: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
They claimed we don't accommodate dem, for that reason na him and all him household go live for the land because I trust my Igbo brothers...we won't patronise dia yeye land development.... grin..he should go back to the SAD land of skull mining and WASTE
EmekaMD:
Some People Said , A Yoruba Man cannot own Real Estate in South East Nigeria. And I Vow to Open Estate in All the 5 South East State during the last general Elections . Many wondered why I supported an Igbo man when I didn’t even have business there , what most don’t know is that, a large number of our staff are Igbo. I don’t do business base in ethnic sentiment , if you can do the job do it and I have enjoyed working with Igbo’s in GtextHoldings . Well! The journey has started. By December we will launch estate in all the 5 South East State simultaneously.

This nonsense Divisive statement people make in Nigeria will not take us anywhere. It’s over 60Years, we have tried to divide but it hasn’t work and I believe God wanted it that Way. Hope with these , You will let Igbo Breath in Lagos 😄without giving excuse of Yoruba man can’t own property in Igbo land?

I believe in One Nigeria and I Am putting My Money where My Mouth is by opening Business in All Parts of Nigeria as we expand to the entire Africa.

Who is Ready for the ODOGWU of Real Estate in Igbo Land😊😁? #gtextiscomingtotheeast
#landbanking #land

https://www.facebook.com/100044542624764/posts/pfbid0ok1jixdKH91gSYCzYpwR4NutWfWoE15AxQif3LzrsERhv4MYRGQcVvHer6SYXGc9l/
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by 7lives: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

Land is dirt cheap in the sadwaste. With 500k you can buy land in any of their rusted roof slum cities. But how many of them can afford 10 million to buy just one plot in the Eastern cities?

Their problem is largely poverty mixed with ignorance.

I'm futuristic o.
I won't even invest my one Kobo outside SW.
Ni igba ti aye o ma se mi.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by 7lives: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
PureFace1:

Ko ye mi o.
Better land dey for Epe, I go leave that one go dey waka about for strange land.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Obi2saveNigeria: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
PureFace1:

No, land in the sadwaste is worthless and doesn't appreciate. So, it doesn't make sense for one to invest his money in it. If it's not Lagos and parts of Ogun that is close to Lagos, then forget it!

Someone that buys a land for 10 million in the East and in two years, it appreciate to 12 million has made profit of 2 million. Another person that buys land in sadwaste at 500 thousand and in two years its value becomes 530k makes no economic sense!

That's why derelict houses and rusted roofs are still everywhere in the sadwaste like shrines. You can't buy land 10 million and allow a slum on it.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
He should be made a commisioner

Meanwhile, I thought Igbos said all Yorubas in the East are Agbo sellers

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by FreeStuffsNG: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Did he call Igboland no man's land? If no then stop wasting our time.

Also, when will the governor give him appointment?
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by KwuoteYourFada: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

No, land in the sadwaste is worthless and doesn't appreciate. So, it doesn't make sense for one to invest his money in it. If it's not Lagos and parts of Ogun that is close to Lagos, then forget it!

Someone that buys a land for 10 million in the East and in two years, it appreciate to 12 million has made profit of 2 million. Another person that buys land in sadwaste at 500 thousand and in two years its value becomes 530k makes no economic sense!

That's why derelict houses and rusted roofs are still everywhere in the sadwaste like shrines. You can't buy land 10 million and allow a slum on it.
You're correct on this

SE has the fastest appreciation rate in land business

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Fugazy2023: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:
Igbos does not sell land to other tribes , bla bla bla and all those nonsense from Ogbomoso and Iragbiji born and bread who have never left their villages to outside world have been put to rest.

If you get money land still dey o

Oga get out. Just because of one or two you are already spitting in the mouth. Igbos dont sell there land in general. I don't even believe that guy is yoruba. See the shape of his head. Na okoro dey get that shape of head

3 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by AllenSpencer: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
I will never risk it!
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by lekankolade(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:

https://www.facebook.com/100044542624764/posts/pfbid0ok1jixdKH91gSYCzYpwR4NutWfWoE15AxQif3LzrsERhv4MYRGQcVvHer6SYXGc9l/

Which one of them is Yoruba?, is it the one on the last picture that his head look like Isu Igangan ?

4 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by PeggySandas(f): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Look at the head of the man in the picture carefully, does that head looks like an omoluabi's head? That's an IPOB terrorist claiming to be a yoruba man.

Igbos will do anything to make them selves look acceptable meanwhile, nothing good comes out of their region. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by wittywriter: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Inspiring.

Wittyness
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Ikennaford: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
I'll come and colonize the land soon and chase you away
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by emonis88: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
The Land they will fraudulently collect back from him. He's labouring in vain
U know cus that is ur own MO?
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by AK481(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
Bookmarked
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by flokii: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
He should develop it first, let us see..
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by 123papas(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:

You can buy land in anywhere in Igboland except the family Obi (where the head of the family seats and he would be buried).
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by sukkot: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
He may be part Yoruba but he is not full Yoruba. That guys father is Yoruba but his mother is igbo grin
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Ttipsy(f): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
It’s high time you all stop this rubbish or let just divide and go our separate ways

Is he not a Nigerian ?? Buying land in his country
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Tunde835(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Gross why would i want to go to the east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
He hasn't even dropped one block, he is already making noise.
Start first and report back here. All the best.😂😂😂
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Expanse2020(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
With this figure of head am seeing here I doubt if the guy can speek Yoruba very well set awon Gbadebo Rohda wey de claim Yoruba without proper etiquette and intellect dialect of the origin Ta..
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Nopretence: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Why Lagos and am very sure u are from those state claiming to be Yoruba like Ekiti and Ondo which your name represent,free to let them share your state of origin
EmekaMD:

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by emperor863(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:

That is your business. You have life and death to choose from and you chose death. You new hosts will enjoy your heard in pepper soup one day.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by YesDaddyTill203: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:

You should direct your grievances towards the Igbos tbaf want people and tried to force people to vote for theirs candidates simply because they are Igbos. What sort of nonsense is that?
Igbos in general are not very welcoming of others, even other Igbos from another place is not that welcomed not to talk of other tribes.
It's 33n like that for ages, it's not a new thing.
Goodluck to you on your endeavors in the SE but we will not vote for any candidate just because they are Igbo or Yoruba.
You must come with verifiable credentials, past records and antecedents that people can Pont to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) / Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years / Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.