Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East (45728 Views)

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) / Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by kaludestiny10(m): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
You must be a prophet to have revealed this message.
immortalcrown:
People say "Yoruba and Hausa DO NOT own property in Igbo land", not "CANNOT". Know the difference.

And those people are right. That a Yoruba man wants to have an estate in Igbo land today does not dilute the fact that Yoruba and Hausa do not want to own property in Igbo land. You are making noise, trying to deny the truth just because of a few or one exception. This one Yoruba man is not enough reason for any honest person to deny the fact that Yoruba and Hausa do not like to own property in Igbo land.

As a matter of fact, this Yoruba man is going to the East because he foresees that Igbo people will soon abandon Lagos. He is going to the place of the promoters of business.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
We are going to support you .
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by kasim155: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:

https://www.facebook.com/100044542624764/posts/pfbid0ok1jixdKH91gSYCzYpwR4NutWfWoE15AxQif3LzrsERhv4MYRGQcVvHer6SYXGc9l/

I think Nairaland is also promoting this tribal hatred/war more, because the issues of tribal hatred/war is not common on twitter, instagram, etc, but here on Nairaland most especially in the politics session, it is as fit the West and the East are great enemy that don't want to see their self in real life.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Timmi: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
maticar:

like you always sacrifice by skull mining abi

just yesterday you have added womb mining to your to-do list

Son of wailers from the land of the rising wailers.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Burgerlomo: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nah Igbo babe me I first want then the rest will follow 😁
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by ThiefnubuBandit: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
The Land they will fraudulently collect back from him. He's labouring in vain

SHUT UP!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damian911:
Your moniker have been making me laugh all day hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cool

That's my logo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Roozzaay(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
loosecanon50:
Most tribalistic entities on this platform are those who have never travelled out of their brown roof region.

Try leave your state and visit other states for once in your lifetime and see how welcoming and accommodating other citizens of Nigeria can be.

And using the "brown roof" to describe another region is not tribalistic and make sense to you? You and the other 100 plus that liked your senseless comment are just pathetic edeeots

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by matrixme(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
This one doesn't have good advisers. He wants to use himself to do model of detribalization in Nigeria. When people don't do things by default and you want to forge ahead to prove it can be done, whatever you see, just take it like that. I used to be like him many years back, till I lived in the South East for sometime and I experienced their ways. It doesn't always end well.
Holluwhakemmy:

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Obi2saveNigeria: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
PureFace1:

Gully erosion and red Sand will probably swallow that land after 2 years in the East.

The last time i visited the East, i can still see houses with rafia roofs and apart from the capital the rest are backward villages with no roads and good infrastructures.

The south west is still the most developed economically in Nigeria and SadEast the most economically backward, no land there is going to increase 2 million in 2 years, place where people run away from like a barren and war torn region.

When I say that most of you are wallowing in ignorance and self-deceit, you just proved an example. I have bought personal lands at 2 million that doubled in value in less than 2 years! If only you're not deep in multidimensional poverty, I would have shown you lands in Owerri where you can buy and it will appreciate by extra 2 million within 2 years! The fact you're shocked about something that is common over here shows the depth of poverty you're operating from.

I have not seen any village in the SE where houses still have rafia roof. Such things only exist in the poor sadwaste region. Most of our villages are actually more beautiful than your so-called cities. The sort of Lekki house buildings in our villages can only be found in your most exclusive GRA's where only 1% of your elite can afford to live. If you doubt me, I will bring pictures and shame you!

Your cities are nothing but glorified slums while the villages are still in stone age.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by jaxxy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wow nice
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by carl90(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
Well done !
As long as it is not my land over there at the South East that you went to buy.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by okoroemeka(m): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
why are you hell bent on painting anything Igbo black?is it inferiority complex or maybe feeling insecure,any tribe that wants land for legit business is welcome,there are still cheap lands in imo state at #60-#70k per plot and 500 plots avalible for any Nigerian that believe that it is possible
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by legba1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Now because steven Akintayo is buying land in the SE, just one needle in a hay sack has now invalidate the fact you guys are now really welcome and dont sell your land to non igbos??!!. Do you know how many security men he will have to hire for this inspection? I just pity him, make UGM no just sight you.

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by gideonvalor98(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
It's yorubas that employ igbos in large numbers in their businesses/companies...but the reverse is the case for igbo businesses. That's why they have the gut to try to play a fast one in 2023 general election. Make una dey form woke there. You're playing with your future by neglecting your own people even in your own land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by membranus: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
onuman:

Even if Nigeria stops to exist as expected; all your landed properties in Igbo land are still yours; nobody, no Igbo, can ever think of taking over another person's landed property or properties. Never. They never born an Igbo person who can contemplate taking over the properties of another person under any circumstance.

Stop lying.

I have an Igbo friend, living in the West, from Enugu State whose clansmen purportedly sold a land to in their village, but they collected the money and failed to give him the land. After many attempts of trying to recover his land without his kinsmen budging, he was able to collect his money back.

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by bionixs: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:
Igbos does not sell land to other tribes , bla bla bla and all those nonsense from Ogbomoso and Iragbiji born and bread who have never left their villages to outside world have been put to rest.

If you get money land still dey o
poor stupid jobless fellows would go to Lagos from their villages, talking rubbish about Igboland they will never ever visit in their entire miserable existence
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by caleboxylic: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Dey sleep. Real estate business in south west before general has left other western states except Lagos for east after the general election. Ask those involved. The real estate is happening in south east, rivers and delta states.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by IamCookie(f): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
immortalcrown:
People say "Yoruba and Hausa DO NOT own property in Igbo land", not "CANNOT". Know the difference.

And those people are right. That a Yoruba man wants to have an estate in Igbo land today does not dilute the fact that Yoruba and Hausa do not want to own property in Igbo land. You are making noise, trying to deny the truth just because of a few or one exception. This one Yoruba man is not enough reason for any honest person to deny the fact that Yoruba and Hausa do not like to own property in Igbo land.

As a matter of fact, this Yoruba man is going to the East because he foresees that Igbo people will soon abandon Lagos. He is going to the place of the promoters of business.

And moreso, there are possibilities that his mother is from the South Eastern part . See his looks , particularly his head cheesy grin . Just like Chinedu . Before we got to know that his name is Chinedu , most knew him as Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour. The Chinedu was hidden until...
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Untube: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
immortalcrown:

Google who owns Onitsha Business School, the only biggest business school in the whole eastern part of Nigeria.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by emezuo17: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:

https://www.facebook.com/100044542624764/posts/pfbid0ok1jixdKH91gSYCzYpwR4NutWfWoE15AxQif3LzrsERhv4MYRGQcVvHer6SYXGc9l/
. Our village farm land in Ubakala Umuahia that is being sold out now as residential quarters for buyers is being handled by a Yoruba man, he buys from families and sells to prospective buyers, I can give anyone address and even my compound name if anyone here doubts me.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by ObidenceNeckpre: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
scam . dem wan wan use this own scam us , awon weyre
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Robinmido(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
You're a pathological liar. You don't need to lie just to feel alright. It does not make sense
porthouse7:
keep lying,I stay aba for 3yrs, I know wetin Igbos guys take my eyes see. Only the girls give me joy now I came from lagos
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by FEGNO: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
With people like you we have no hope. Your negativity stinks
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by fijihems: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
It is not true that Yoruba people do not buy land and own properties in the southern or Igbo land. I know of a Yoruba man who did a tiling job for me five years ago who bought a piece of land in Imo state. I am also aware of some Yoruba people who have properties in Enugu state.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by leokid866: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
43Ronin:

have aiyes and eiye not been killing and robbing lagosians or SW on daily? stop deceiving yourselves. Only poor people give excuses for not making viable investments. Richman thinks with his brain no sentiments.
this was no eiye and aiye clash.....they keep their issues between themselves, it never gets to the point a whole community had to shut down for a week.....
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by ginggerxy: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Did he call Igboland no man's land? If no then stop wasting our time.

Also, when will the governor give him appointment?
How will he call Igbo land no man's land when he is not lateef jakande?
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by ginggerxy: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
IamCookie:

And moreso, there are possibilities that his mother is from the South Eastern part . See his looks , particularly his head cheesy grin . Just like Chinedu . Before we got to know that his name is Chinedu , most knew him as Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour. The Chinedu was hidden until...
even seyi Tinubu's father is also from the east side from the look of his head. grin grin grin infact he was rumoured to be a bastard son of late odumegu ojukwu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by sencekompis: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
Death dey await u, better commot
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Mrtaye: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Lanre1st(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
immortalcrown:

what mouth are you making? since 1914 of amalgamation, 1960 of Independent you can now point to a person that wish/propose/want to own property in South East, how many properties has igbos have in Lagos, not to talk investment. No matter how tight you will see one or two person to point to, but how frequent is it? How secure, how safe from future attack or collecting back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House / It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) / Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.