Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East (45718 Views)

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) / Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by illicit(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
christejames:
Congratulations oremi!

Don't mind Tinubu urchiiins who think Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ starts and end in Lagos-Ibadan expressway without no opportunity outside the South West undecided

The day one of Tinubu's miscreants will visit east eh, that day they will curse most of their leaders!

I visited the east last year

It was like a war zone, soldiers and checkpoints everywhere, we had to come down every few minutes and walk

There was a lot of pressure, it feels like anything can happen

There were Millitary vehicles that I have never seen before

When we passed Ozobulu, I prayed to God Almighty...

I have never felt so curtailed like that in my life and eversince

It's nothing to write about bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by ukaface(f): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Una no Dey tire for tribalism
Tufiakwa, I even pour spit comot for una
God forbid for Una o

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Xammie001(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:
Igbos does not sell land to other tribes , bla bla bla and all those nonsense from Ogbomoso and Iragbiji born and bread who have never left their villages to outside world have been put to rest.

If you get money land still dey o

I WISH I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT AN ANAMBRA LADY SENT TO ME REGARDING THIS, SHE SAID AND I QUOTE THEY DON'T SELL THERE LAND TO NON INDIGENES AND ALL LANDS ARE RESERVED FOR MALE CHILD AND BUSINESS EMPIRES.
AS YOU CAN SEE THIS MAN ISN'T USING 1 PERCENT OF THE LAND FOR HIMSELF BUT WILL BE SELLING TO INDIGENES OF THAT SAME STATE AND CLAN.
MIND YOU HE USED IGBO MAN/LADY INFLUENCE TO GET IT BY EMPLOYING MOSTLY PEOPLE FROM THAT TRIBE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Oga get out. Just because of one or two you are already spitting in the mouth. Igbos dont sell there land in general. I don't even believe that guy is yoruba. See the shape of his head. Na okoro dey get that shape of head

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by hify9935(f): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
banku:
How many bricks has he laid or foundations?

All mouth and no substance. There were many aspirations before him. Ask them how market?

Let us start with Igbo women first.
lol, you all will just talk without making your research! Google Stephen Akintayo, and Gtext Holdings then come back here to rant. hian!
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Thewesterner(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Justification from you or the region?
OR
Sincere adventure
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by ipodstinks: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:
Igbos does not sell land to other tribes , bla bla bla and all those nonsense from Ogbomoso and Iragbiji born and bread who have never left their villages to outside world have been put to rest.

But you all claimed torubas don't travel na.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by onuman: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:

https://www.facebook.com/100044542624764/posts/pfbid0ok1jixdKH91gSYCzYpwR4NutWfWoE15AxQif3LzrsERhv4MYRGQcVvHer6SYXGc9l/

Even if Nigeria stops to exist as expected; all your landed properties in Igbo land are still yours; nobody, no Igbo, can ever think of taking over another person's landed property or properties. Never. They never born an Igbo person who can contemplate taking over the properties of another person under any circumstance.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by hify9935(f): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
izombie:
People that have never gone beyond ogbomosho are already here making noise about how igbos don't sell land to strangers. People with no kobo to buy an inch of land dey make noise. Travel and see, you refused. Yorubas with money are busy buying in the east but 1diots are here spreading propaganda. Mtcheewww
what did ogbomosho do to you? undecided
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by ipodstinks: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nice one, he deserves to be governor in igboland.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by FashionCookie(f): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Congrats NOSE-SA
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by simp: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
This head wey I dey look no be Yoruba own ooo. lol
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by xukwaa: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
Time for Yoruba to do inverted development in South East. We may have something to end there but not violently. Unlike the ENDSARS in Lagos.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by complexstuffs(m): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
They will hate and frustrate him for this
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by onuman: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
DevilishMan:
Wait for him to develop it then throw him out using government technicalities.

Treat him exactly how jagabandits treat Igbos.

TECHNICALITIES?

There cannot be an Igbo person who can think of inventing govt technicalities to wrongfully cease another person's landed properties.
Igbos know that at times, it can take one's entire life savings to build a landed property. No Igbo can go to invent any roguish technicality to steal another's landed property.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by jmoore(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
Xammie001:

I WISH I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT AN ANAMBRA LADY SENT TO ME REGARDING THIS, SHE SAID AND I QUOTE THE DON'T SELL THERE LAND TO NON INDIGENES AND ALL LANDS ARE RESERVED FOR MALE CHILD AND BUSINESS EMPIRES.
AS YOU CAN SEE THIS MAN ISN'T USING 1 PERCENT OF THE LAND FOR HIMSELF BUT WILL BE SELLING TO INDIGENES OF THAT SAME STATE AND CLAN.
MIND YOU HE USED IGBO MAN/LADY INFLUENCE TO GET IT BY EMPLOYING MOSTLY PEOPLE FROM THAT TRIBE

You are not serious. When you are serious, you will see a land to buy.

Land advertisements that plenty for Facebook.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by complexstuffs(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:

Isn't it shameful that it is news when other tribes buy land in Igboland?
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Timmi: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:

https://www.facebook.com/100044542624764/posts/pfbid0ok1jixdKH91gSYCzYpwR4NutWfWoE15AxQif3LzrsERhv4MYRGQcVvHer6SYXGc9l/

Wait until they sabotage and sacrifice you like they did Banjo during the Biafran war. Their chicken warlord frame Banjo up, assassinated him and he then ran away like a chicken leaving his stooge followers to die. .

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Diego35M: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
immortalcrown:
People say "Yoruba and Hausa DO NOT own property in Igbo land", not "CANNOT". Know the difference.

And those people are right. That a Yoruba man wants to have an estate in Igbo land today does not dilute the fact that Yoruba and Hausa do not want to own property in Igbo land. You are making noise, trying to deny the truth just because of a few or one exception. This one Yoruba man is not enough reason for any honest person to deny the fact that Yoruba and Hausa do not like to own property in Igbo land.

[b]As a matter of fact, this Yoruba man is going to the East because he foresees that Igbo people will soon abandon Lagos. [/b]He is going to the place of the promoters of business.
The @bolded is the most naive statement I’ve seen on NL in years.
Igbos are ready to go to war to remain in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by maticar: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
na person wey get money dey buy land oo

land plenty, you get money?
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by 43Ronin: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
leokid866:
first time I was in Ebonyi I couldn't go out for a week because cult boys were fighting.....that is not the type of welcome anyone wants....
have aiyes and eiye not been killing and robbing lagosians or SW on daily? stop deceiving yourselves. Only poor people give excuses for not making viable investments. Richman thinks with his brain no sentiments.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by nony43(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Did he call Igboland no man's land? If no then stop wasting our time.

Also, when will the governor give him appointment?

Who called Yoruba land a no man’s land?
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by maticar: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
Timmi:

Wait until they sabotage and sacrifice you like they did Banjo during the Biafran war. Their chicken warlord frame Banjo up, assassinated him and he then ran away like a chicken leaving his stooge followers to die. .
like you always sacrifice by skull mining abi

just yesterday you have added womb mining to your to-do list
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Greattha: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
Tell them please.

May God continue to enlarge your coasts.

Let those who have chosen to be myopic bigots continue to wallow in self inflicted abject poverty

EmekaMD:

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by SSpeter(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:

There is no ethnic division between Yoruba and Igbo. It is just the poor miscreants grin grin grin on this forum who thinks a rich Jide in Goldman sachs gives a fcckkk about a poor kunle in Irabijiii and a poor Chukuma in umuezu village, thinks Dr Ndubuisi in John Hopkins gives a fcckkk about him. When kunle and Chukuma comes together and the only thing binding them is poverty, ethnic war begins to brew
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Abaniwealth(f): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
The Land they will fraudulently collect back from him. He's labouring in vain
We are not like your people..Ewu!!
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by luluman: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:

On the contrary, a few lands are enough, we can't be developers of another man land & forget our land like those people.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Oloripelebe: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
See head grin,na ipob be this na
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Elliotwaveforec: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
This flat-headed man, Yoruba? Dey play, just dey play
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Randerl: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:

The guy in the picx is not a yoruba guy na real Igbo man. An impostor parading himself as yoruba.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by tonicyril: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
The Land they will fraudulently collect back from him. He's labouring in vain
That is not even a land, that is a forest.... grin grin

Rain forest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) / Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years / Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.