Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, (15298 Views)

Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by eboniest(f): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
Rubyjade:
Apart from wasting one's time if it falls apart, the unsatisfied tensions and all, not to talk of the risk of traveling to visit the person. God forbid one dies via accident on their way to visit what will you tell your maker?

When you are so sexually frustrated who will be there to deliver you? D love at the other side of the phone? Mtcheeeew.

P.S, If you've known your partner before distance came in between fine and Good. That works atleast you know him or her.

But social media distance relationships are Scams(might work 4 few). Not to talk of so many psychos on the lose waiting for an unsuspecting victim.
So reason it well before you enter a time wasting venture in d guise of a distance relationship.
Take a chilled bottle of wine 🍷🍷...

1 Like

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by Starhearts: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
URGENT 2k babes wey full nairaland.com no go hear u?

Eti 👂won ti dì
Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by PepeXKermit: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=125028398][/quote]

If e no be woman wey tyoe this thing make i bend. Na their talk be this. Lol
Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Many believe they can't live a meaningful life without a romantic partner, therefore falling into the wrong hands out of desperation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by eepeepook: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
In a forum of incels, this advice is like throwing a stone into an ocean.

1 Like

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by Dshocker(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2023

Apparently relationship counsellors are the people that has the worst form of relationship 🤣🤣🤣

Who hears you out now, might think your relationship is smooth sailing 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by neonly: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Dem don wound OP Pele

2 Likes

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by zoeymikey(f): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=125028398][/quote] Deep. Let me learn from my elders.

1 Like

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by Bluffly: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
saphiere:
Nigerian men have turned relationship to sex-satisfying scheme.
They go into relationship with the intend to have sex.
The most annoying part is the rape part.
What is Nigerian me. Was that why your father natri3d your mother. Morever have the understanding that sex is a vital task in marriage and stop fighting it. You people will fight it when you are young, when you are now getying holder, Oga go say he no strong again and that is when you all will want it.
Understand the chenistry early and enjoy yourself.

And stop getting into relationship to be a girlfriend.
Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by jaxxy(m): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
relationships are not for children
Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by Rubyjade: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
saphiere:
God bless you my sister
Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by ikay00406(m): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Johnnyposh:
This is very true man,I’m just 26 years now,I regret starting the relationship cos I later impregnated her and I married her cos of the love I have for her,but I forgot that I’m not emotionally and financially ready and now with us having our daughter that will turn to 2 years Old in November,I can’t cater for them well and I’m very guilty,man you don’t know how I do cry every night cos I can’t take care of my family well,I regret it so bad.
Pray to God.. Sorry bro.
Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by ifeachoonyeka6(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
You nailed it,I am a victim, after dating for six years, married for five years,A pastor still collect my wife after all and resources to make it work.

2 Likes

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by Davidcorny: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
ifeachoonyeka6:
You nailed it,I am a victim, after dating for six years, married for five years,A pastor still collect my wife after all and resources to make it work.
You should be happy, if she can leave you for greener pastures, what would she do to that pastor?

1 Like

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by Davidcorny: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Thing is everyone mature or not may not be experienced when it comes to relationships. That's why you have funny situations happening and the guy or girl insists the partner loves them.
I've been a victim, I learnt lessons I will never forget and now I don't even care anymore. Not that I want to play smart but the dating market demands you have multiple cards in hand.

Men listen up, you're the prize. No matter how much anyone tries to sell you on having a single woman and sticking to her like glue, make sure whoever you're with knows you can drop her instantly if provoked, the men who love like babies are treated like babies, peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by Iluvmycontr3: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
This is one of the most sensible opinions ever on nairaland. This thread can save thousands of lives if studied and followed.

You are in a relationship where your partner cheats or shames you without remorse and you are still holding on thinking they would change or that time will heal you, you are playing with your mental and physical health.
That relationship can send you to hell if there's actually something like hell. Even if they don't cheat again it's not because of you. It's because of the last person they cheated with. They're satisfied with the either the physical or emotional content. Or with both and they're laughing at you behind your back.

It's more complicated if it happens after marriage and children are involved. But still, think about yourself!

Seconded.

#The very reason d whites never tolerate such nonsense because most of them make use of what is in the head, and not only that which is in the left part of the chest.

1 Like

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by kayperry: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
saphiere:

Is sex not a common factor

no matter how hard you try to personalize "sex" to men, as if women don't ask for it or want it, both gender derive unexplainable satisfaction from intercourse/sex

Sex drain men while good sex make women glow and blush about like goat grin ask ishilove
Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by BoboNogoDie: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
No relationship is a mistake!
What will make any relationship not to work is if you start it on false or bad foundation.

Often times, GREED AND DISHONEST BETWEEN PARTNERS IN THE RELATIONSHIP WILL DEFINITELY END UP NOT MAKING THE RELATIONSHIP WORK.

IMAGINE A PARTNER YOU'RE CONSTANTLY CHEATING ON, EVEN IF YOU THINK THEY DON'T KNOW OR YOU'RE SMART AT PLAYING YOUR GAMES, THE RELATIONSHIP WILL STILL END UP CRASHING ON NOT WORK OUT WELL.

1 Like

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by IyaTola: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
undecided
Dshocker:

Apparently relationship counsellors are the people that has the worst form of relationship 🤣🤣🤣

Who hears you out now, might think your relationship is smooth sailing 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by Deepspirituals: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:
A thread created on August 11th is just hitting the front page and the comments are still on the first page. Evidence to show that the entire content is useless.
Evidence to Show that You don't suppose to Make Comments at all .

1 Like

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by Deepspirituals: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Such a Wonderful Topic .
LOVE,SEX ,SELF PITY ,INFLUENCES ,are not just enough to go into Marriage .

If you Fail to Find out about your Partner Spiritually before you go ahead ,You are Making a Very Big Mistake .
Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by IamgratefulLord(f): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
I regretted marrying mine. I almost lost my life.
He lies.
Beats me.
He's a drunk.
I sponsored our wedding.
I bought all the furniture in the house.
I paid all the bills.
Infant some of you will criticize me but if you knew the Genesis of our relationship then you wouldn't. angry cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by Isony: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]my own case, I impregnated and married her, have 2yr beautiful daughter and another pregnancy now, have a good job and living fine but I don't feel like I love her.
Johnnyposh:
This is very true man,I’m just 26 years now,I regret starting the relationship cos I later impregnated her and I married her cos of the love I have for her,but I forgot that I’m not emotionally and financially ready and now with us having our daughter that will turn to 2 years Old in November,I can’t cater for them well and I’m very guilty,man you don’t know how I do cry every night cos I can’t take care of my family well,I regret it so bad.

1 Like

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by sheriffindy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
What of Nigerians women?

Just dey play..
saphiere:

1 Like

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by jojothaiv(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
The Sunk Cost Fallacy is realer than Tinubu reducing the perks of offices for his newly appointed ministers.

Sadly, I fell badly for one way back from high school and many others after that, now there's nothing to look at for again, just wanna enjoy the moments while it last and take a bow once the love start turning into a war.
This experiences have shaped me. Feelings to me is always on a face value, no need stressing my precious time and tiny head thinking about what could've been if I had done things differently.

Ironically, I'd advised folks going into relationships now to be realistic and be ready to work and learn to tolerate each other along the way, there will bumps, detours and compromises but those are what make life beautiful. Anyway I can't bring myself down to experience that butterfly feelings again, it's almost gone, apart from family and few friends who have stood the test of time, it's hard for me to commit and no I don't patronize the red lights district.

3 Likes

Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by IyaTola: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
shocked and you impregnated her
Isony:
[color=#990000][/color]my own case, I impregnated and married her, have 2yr beautiful daughter and another pregnancy now, have a good job and living fine but I don't feel like I love her.
Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by bepositive11: 1:40am On Aug 17, 2023
What is the right way?

BabaIbo:
Relationship is not mathematics to be honest, no be wetin you fit just calculate on but still you need to be smart and wise not to fall into the wrong hands.

The lady I'm dating came at an unexpected time, she came at a time I was trying to start something with another lady.
She has made me realize that most often people search for love or relationship the wrong way.

Thank God for life!
Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by bepositive11: 1:43am On Aug 17, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
Many believe they can't live a meaningful life without a romantic partner, therefore falling into the wrong hands out of desperation

True talk
Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by bepositive11: 1:43am On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:
A thread created on August 11th is just hitting the front page and the comments are still on the first page. Evidence to show that the entire content is useless.

The post has 42 likes. It got people thinking not typing.
Re: Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, by Caleycash(m): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2023
Must be written by a woman!, I'm not in support of abusive partners, but you women should know it's a man's world and once confrontation comes from you against the man you've ignited a problem!, learn to be submissive as a woman and see 99% of relationship and marriage problems solved. But NO you people must try to prove a point hence problems

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex / When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.