Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Would You Sign An Offer Letter With An Acceptance Deadline Of 24 Hours? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Sign An Offer Letter With An Acceptance Deadline Of 24 Hours? (7495 Views)

Vital Information Must Be In Your Offer Letter Before You Accept It. / Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I / Is It Compulsary To Submit Cover Letter With Cv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Sign An Offer Letter With An Acceptance Deadline Of 24 Hours? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Lol funny OP

All i can say Thanks to the Most High and The Powers Beyonds.
Re: Would You Sign An Offer Letter With An Acceptance Deadline Of 24 Hours? by correctyourself(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Odunharry:
24hours? no.

One has to do due diligent and get thorough understandings of all the terms and also benefits of the letter before saying Yes to any company.

You knew due diligence is important, why didn't you do it before you applied for the job?

Wait for the organization that would give you one year, Let me informed you that well structured organizations has timeframe for what they do.

Have you heard of work plan?

1 Like

Re: Would You Sign An Offer Letter With An Acceptance Deadline Of 24 Hours? by lavylilly: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
shocked
correctyourself:

You knew due diligence is important, why didn't you do it before you applied for the job?

Wait for the organization that would give you one year, Let me informed you that well structured organizations has timeframe for what they do.

Have you heard of work plan?
Re: Would You Sign An Offer Letter With An Acceptance Deadline Of 24 Hours? by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
Why use workigeria as your CV revamp??
- Legit
-Fast
- Super affordable--
https://money-easilyscm.buzz/87579977841411 this will lead u to make moni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Jobs In Benin City / How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 / Dover Engineering Ltd. Recruiting Experienced Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.