Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. (770 Views)

How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn / My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. by Onlinefarmstore: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
After so much taught I have decided to share my story.

This is my personal story of how I almost committed suicide in 2022.

It all started in Dec. 2021, I was a successful farmer with more than 15 commercial farms across Nigeria doing well for my self. Till the insecurity started getting to us.

Within a week I lost multiple colleagues to kidnappers, death, hearders etc...

Infact our farms where constantly being overran by herders in Plateau, Kaduna, Niger, Benue and Abuja, one night while I was sleeping in the farm hearders came to kidnapp us in our farm in Abuja, too bad.

The next week our farm in Igarra, Edo state I couldn't visit it because of kidnappers on the road.... Things where getting out of hands, no proper security measures in Nigeria, I had escaped multiple kidnap attempts in Brono, Adamawa etc, till I made up my mind to relocate my farm to Delta.

The Christmas of 2021 will see me go for land hunting in Delta, so as to move the investment to Delta within Q1 of 2022.

The target was for 50 to 100 acres at a budget of maximum of millions of naira.

When I got the land (genuine land), I was left to source for cash.

I withdrew my dollars I had saved, sold some of my properties in the the previous locations, asked my sources for help πŸ™ƒ and raised millions.

This all happened in January, and I was a bit busy in the North by then, so I gave someone the money to pay for the land for me.

Note: This person's isn't an outsider, infcat this is the same person that helps me secure all my other property, I run my stuffs with this person, so it's isn't a new thing. This is the same person I did solar for worth 4m in their house, spend over 3ook feeding monthly, supply them with anything money can buy that I can afford, yet......Infact I was practically working fir the person to enjoy.

I had started a business for this person they squandered it, etc.

Yes I know some people with antagonise me for being a fool, but just know that if you do the nature of my job, you will have to be vulnerable at some point to someone.

On the 5th of January 2022, I transfered the money to the person account to start the process..... that's was the genesis of my problem.

https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. by Onlinefarmstore: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
From the date I transferred the money to two weeks later when I came back the land papers where not ready, stories from this person etc.

Initially I trusted the person, becaue the persons has never done me like this, when I was leaving I gave the person money for boundary surveying etc, community πŸ˜‘ etc and borehole....another more than 5m naira sent. This was in February ending and I needed to travel to Kenya by the first week of March, I was already sensing what was happening.

The land papers weren't ready, etc, then I gave an ultimatum that if by the time I returned from Kenya that the land pappers weren't ready that I will be forced to take action inclusive of court 😳.

I would return from Kenya in a week time to meet a hastily formed land document that I suspected to be forged.....Imagine a land that was bought in Adonte in Delta, bearing another name. Mistake etc.

The land document was carrying 5acres as against the 20acres I was told initially, and the value of the land was carrying less than 3m instead of the millions I had released.....

The question πŸ€” πŸ˜• is where is the balance of the money i gave to you or the land, becaue I can't sign what I didn't buy etc......Stories upon πŸ€” stories πŸ€”...... I was already beginning to get iritated and the people that gave me their monies where already asking for investment update on the shares.

I had registered a new business (SPV) for the sole aim of this venture in Delta.

This began my tale........I was dying internally.....I was jovial outside but was deeply depressed πŸ˜” not just by the stab in the back but more so from who stabbed me.

When I sensed what was happening I was started to take active role in the situation, I could fly from Maiduguri to Asaba to talk to people, as I could locate the land exactly πŸ’― 😐 they didn't want to take me there. I literally became a begger in my own property.

I began to loose clients, πŸ™ƒ my consulting business took a nose dive, I wasn't focusing again, I couldn't pay enough bills against I and to adjust my life style now......my account started bleeding, I was loosing an average of 2m every 3-5days.

When I noticed that they didn't want to secure my land, I sent someone there and sent 2m for boundary etc, the community people arrested them saying that they don't know me and the dead signed was in the persons name.

That was was broke πŸ’” me , so you bought the land in your name? Wtf!! They wanted to carry them to OgwashiUku police station as I was told, mehn!!! I called this person this person refused to pick my calls more than 50missed calls (they will later claim that they weren't with their phone).

Till I called some friends who deployed combat solders to the communities before they where rescued

Fu*k!! The only question the guy asked was if I had sent him from the North will they have arrested him? That it's becaue they know him, see finsh has entered.

This person went behind me to start using police to threaten the person I sent to the land without my consent πŸ˜’ what Bleep, for a land that isn't your money!! Remember I didn't sign that fake dead becaue the details weren't accurate πŸ€”.

The people that gave me their funds called me and said I should return their funds over 100m naira .

This me inappropriately fighting oya take land return the balance of more than 50m left with you, the person refused!!

Mehn I was dying I felling into depression officially.....I could go days with out bathing or brushing I was beginning to start alcohol intake, my bills where piling till 😫 I was almost drowning

Okay when I saw the hand writing on the wall, I wanted to retrieve all the other document of my properties with this person.

This person's said over her dead body, I was stock in a legal delicate, till I got a lawyer to write a petition, which she killed because due to the fact that she works with the court.

After a while I got a loope hole to retrieve my documents but this land in question was part of it.

I remember she said over her deadbody will she release these documents to me. Mehn!! I asked for wisdom from my logistics and security officers they said I should be calm.....that same week I was almost kidnapp.

I was dying....I couldn't keep up with bills, court case and friends funds.....I started selling all my.properties to fill a hole in my finance. My was drying I had to borrow 3m from an online platform to bridge back I was loosing more than 250m in very short period.....I was depressed πŸ˜”

The online platform was charging me 120% intreast but I didn't have a choice that was to 7.2 million on 3m, i need to bridge back my self.

Till a friend called me one day and I was crying to her, she then asked me what was the issue, till I told here, she then asked if I had flight money πŸ’°, I think she booked it for me. I was dying, then she told her mum I started to sleep on their chair in the house, like I was dying I needed that comfort (this girl), could keep me feed me even bought drugs for me when I was sick!! (GOD bless the Igodans ), I was dying....... they where there for.

But I couldn't just back out like that, this was in June July.....

My friend turned brother Mr David Of Obajanma Autos in Asaba wad there, he fixed a car for me for free asked my to be using to drive round town when ever I felt depressed πŸ˜”, when suicide crosses my mind I could fuel my car drive down to Agbor or Onitsha Ugbo, playing music then to asaba again to clear my mind.

I was dyingi was dropping in weight to 60/65kg....

I was dying.......I was loosing clients, business etc, infact I bridged somany contract, then I couldn't concentrate on my professional programs.

In August my trailer of goods had an accident 2 simultaneously I lost 60m flat. At this point I was totally broken

In September I returned back to Abuja, to my friends place I was broke, needed to raise money πŸ’° was bead broke πŸ’” both in my mind, the lady I loved said I wasn't giving here attention and left, etc double wahala.....I still ran back to this my friend to heal my soul.....She was truelly an elder sister.

On October 3rd 2022, during one of this my depression stage, becaue its was in it that I always drive becaue if I don't I become suicidal...

I have started have the taught of suicide..LIKE it comes and goes it comes and goes

On this day I was feeling the taught of suicide seriously πŸ˜• very strongly that I drove out by 5am in the morning to Agbor so I could clear my head, driving is thearaputic for me especially on a straight road with not traffic.

I didn't get to agbor but turned around onitsha ugbo on my way back in itself uku, I had an accident by 6am.....My car somersaulted 6times, (my previous modified pathfinder 203) a trailer had hit me becaue of absenteeism.

I managed to drag my self out with no scratches the car was smoking like it want to burn, with my last strength I called my security team. Who in turned notified the closet formation of the Nigerian army who came rushing seriously 😐.

Within 10mins they were there, I was taken to Pillgrim Baptist Hospital isselle uku....

God bless the men of the road safety corps.....They where there.....Made sure my 8 phones on me non was missing, men of operation Delta hawk! Etc God bless you all.

Men of the Police Force Isse Uku division etc ....

Luckily I didn't sustain injury.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. by Onlinefarmstore: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
Will in the hospital meanifull Nigerian saw it social media sent me money, Mr Lawani from Port Harcourt sent me hospital bills, someone paid all the pills, even guys in the UK, And USA , I raised 2m from that incident.

When i was discharged I was stayed in Asaba for another 2 weeks and the urge for suicide was much, I was dying πŸ’” 😒.

In the final weeks of Oct I wanted to commit suicide one night πŸŒ™ so in my last pains I called suicide prevention number (I googled it online)

The first member said I should call back tomorrow that they will link me to their house doctor he has closed and gone home.

Then I called the national suicide prevention number the doctors on duty told me his name Dr Anthony without sympathy and I was crying oo, that I should be fast with what am saying that he had other calls to attend to that night πŸŒ™ πŸ˜”, like what's the absolute fu*ck!!! Wtf!!! Bros I am having suicide you are sounding like a hmmm...

When he said that an inner anger (chi) rose in me,

I remember calling my self twice (David! DAVID!! DAVID!!!), YOU can't die like this!

You are a light you are a star, you are going global....You are victorious......You a some body, nations sha come out of you!! Gods plan for your life isn't over!! You are greatness personified!

I stood up from my dark room, threw the suicide stuffs aways, cleaned my tears, cut my hair, nails etc, took my bath the first in like 3 days and slept.

The next morning I stood up enough of self pity and headed to Abuja without telling anyone.

From Abuja I moved to Jos, Maiduguri, Ngala , Cameron, Chad, South Sudan, Libya and CAR just to look for motivation.

When I returned!! I came back with a new drive fire πŸ”₯ 😍 zeal and passion for my biz!

And this was the way I defeated πŸ˜• depression 😞 πŸ˜ͺ and suicide 😒 πŸ˜” πŸ’”

Note: Some part of this my life story has been heavy altered for security reasons.

8 Likes

Re: How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. by Onlinefarmstore: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone that helped one way of the other in my phase...

THE IGODANS (Homealso Schools, Abuja)

The Lawani's (Port Harcourt- Your house in PH was at one point my refuge),

Amos, Lucky Agbade, OgwU Arinze, Amos, Ndubuisi, Salisu Musa (Maiduguri), amongst others.....

Infact you people where using you car to move me round town when I didn't have a vehicle, some of them provided house etc for me.

As per the money, I never recovered it, and the land I never signed the documents....

And I am paying the money, couple with flooding that damaged 90% of our farms in 2022.

My question now to you is how have you been to move aways from depression?

This is my Instagram page

https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. by Redoil: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
when are you going to enter the EXODUS
Re: How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. by Octopusssy(f): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
Na wa
Re: How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
cool Pele, Good thing you're still breathing ..
Re: How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. by wittywriter: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
Redoil:
when are you going to enter the EXODUS

Stay calm no need to rush the OP though the writeup isn't well punctuated .
BTW are you into RedOil?
Redoil:

nope it just my metonymy
Alright Mate.

Wittyness
Re: How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. by Redoil: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wittywriter:

Stay calm no need to rush the OP though the writeup isn't well punctuated .
BTW are you into RedOil?

Wittyness
nope it just my metonymy
Re: How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. by kkins25(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
Interesting tale... Thank Goodness for your life oh..
Something similar happened to me, but not enough to get me to think of suicide...

I sent a friend money to get a document for me... i needed that document seriously nd informed him same.. After some months, i sent him money again, suspecting that he had spent the first one... Mumu me. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. by Covid19is4real: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2023
@Onlinefarmstore
Thank God for your life sir. Sir, !'m going through worse at the moment. Can you please help me with a job on the farm? I'm jobless & depressed sir. Though I'm in the west, but would be glad to relocate to make an honest living to be able to support my family.

post=125038439]I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone that helped one way of the other in my phase...

Amos, Lucky Agbade, OgwU Arinze, Amos, Ndubuisi, Salisu Musa (Maiduguri), amongst others.....

Infact you people where using you car to move me round town when I didn't have a vehicle, some of them provided house etc for me.

As per the money, I never recovered it, and the land I never signed the documents....

And I am paying the money, couple with flooding that damaged 90% of our farms in 2022.

My question now to you is how have you been to move aways from depression? [/quote]
Re: How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. by wman(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:
I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone that helped one way of the other in my phase...

My question now to you is how have you been to move aways from depression?

I really appreciate you telling your story. I'm happy and impressed with how far you've gone. I remember reading your posts on a WhatsApp group in 2015 about strawberry farming. You do eat the strawberries yourself after harvesting them live. Well done. If you can go from where you were as a hustler in 2015 to where you reached in 2021, you can achieve far more.

It's sad that insecurity is this bad in Nigeria. Only God knows how much better the economy would have been, how many people would have been employed and how much cheaper foodstuffs would have been.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. by scrolldown88: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
Op yours is a classic case of when it rains it pours.
I had one of those a few years back, so I resonate with everything you said.

One thing I learnt from my experience is that no body is invincible. You can be doing big things today and tomorrow everything comes crashing. So there's need to stay humble and thankful.

Life is just full of suffering. Even if you aren't suffering yourself you'll know at least 1 person who is suffering. So it's either you are suffering, or surrounded by people who are. To me beholding the surfering of others in itself is suffering... especially when you can't help them.

This is even more true for Nigerians. The entire country is rigged to make life hard, and just not worth living.
I pray God makes a way for me and everyone out there who's going through hard times. We shall overcome.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. by emmyN(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Why haven't you reported the case to the EFCC? What do you mean by they killed the court case because they work with the court?
Re: How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. by adubam(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
God will see you through.
Re: How I Almost Committed Sucide In 2022. by Hardy123(m): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
Doing business in Nigeria is a huge risk honestly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Schools In Europe / Invitation Package To Europe / Uk Is Fastening Their Seat Belt - Closing To Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.