Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria (73358 Views)

Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Latakia(f): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Unfortunately people wey dey UK sef dey look for opportunity to enter USA while people wey dey USA dey even shame to come back home. U go work like Jacki for UK two to three works in a day body go tell you. There's no place like Nigeria for those of us that have seen it all inside and outside the country.

7 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by NaijaCover(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
thisisit:
Jesus wept!!!.. if everybody JAPA

Learnt Military personnel are also JAPA ing

Who would be left to pay taxes?
Who would be left to serve the Political elites.
Who would be left to fight the wars of politicians
Who would be like left to do thuggery and touting for God fathers.

don't worry

Our politicians that we keep worshipping will come through and pay the taxes with their looted billions of naira.

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by computer0810(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:
Any one that voted Tinubu and plans to run away may the almighty God deny you visa

May the embassy chase you away

Seyi law that was ranting during campaign don close mouth since everything went sour

But he’s abroad oo and be detecting for us who will rule us

Eniola Badmus and Toyin Abrahim that was shouting track record and on his mandate two of them don go sit down for 750 per liter keg of fuel

Una carry urine device wey dey lick microphone keep for Aso Rock

Any body from Anambra that refuses to stay there and enjoy what obi has done when he was governor will end up miserable if dey leave Anambra for any other state or country

3 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Emekuz256(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wahala😮😮 wen my tym go kom God🙏🙏
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
Think9ja:
Am I the only one who doesn't fancy this idea of Japa?

My elder brother was suggesting to me that we should sell our uncompleted building and sponsor me to travel

I said no.

I swear I'm home sick

Just four months in Lagos and I just can't wait for an opportunity to move to Abuja.

I like to see my family and friends everyday. If not for the lack of opportunities in my place, I will not move an inch to anywhere.

I would like to go there for vacation or tourism but to Japa Asin comot for 9ja?
Mbanu

We die here
I want make them see my dead body if I die..

I must benefit from this flawed system
Amen

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Imnaknus: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

I tot it's online, I mean u apply for visa online?
You'll still have to submit some documents and do biometrics at the centre.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
Blaze14k:

The stuff is a do or die affair for them. I am shocked the way they believe everything will get better

you dont get. They dont mind eating their own children out of hunger as long as an igbo person is not president.

theyre very primitive and uneducated lots.

While there are others that will directly benefit from from him thats why they sell rubbish. Seyi law the failed political jobber his whole family abroad. if anything thing goes south he will quickly join them there. Those are the only two classes of apc idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin grin. Tinubu is causing third world war with Nigerian lives in order to Please the West or America to fight our brothers with Nigeria amid scarce resources under pressure and widespread hardship plus insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by juman(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Definitely your first time visit to the city from your village.

The crowd at UK and US are always huge for decades.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Elev82014: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:
Any one that voted Tinubu and plans to run away may the almighty God deny you visa

Seyi law that was ranting during campaign don close mouth since everything went sour

But he’s abroad oo and be dictating for us who will rule us

Eniola Badmus and Toyin Abrahim that was shouting track record and on his mandate two of them don go sit down for 750 per liter keg of fuel

Abeg, you no go kill me with laughter!
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by nnamdi640: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
This is the result of bad leadership and yet we continue making that same mistake due to tribalism and religion

2 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by naijaboy756: 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
computer0810:

Any body from Anambra that refuses to stay there and enjoy what obi has done when he was governor will end up miserable if dey leave Anambra for any other state or country
Na Tinubu develop Lagos abi na it’s status as the capital of Nigeria before?

2 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Metrofox(m): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin in trying to pepper igbos ,aboki don go carry a pepper puppet of the west (their greatest enemy) to scatter their region . People who were foaming at the mouth during python dance against your own country men, Isn't karma such a beautiful thing? grin

4 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by juman(m): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Jagaban is a messiah.
He knows the solutions to the problems.
He will do it.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by ajepako(f): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Some of them voted for APC and contributed to our economic woes

Now they want to japa and leave us

Ko ni werk for them

Awon ashiere

3 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Peppysco: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:

UK will deny them even arrest them join

What God can not do does not exist

They called obidients that we wished Nigeria evil

Who’s more evil now?

Vote wisely una no hear see where e land us now

And you wan run

Mugun, half educated fellow. That definitely is not the UK embassy and moreso, the video has been flagged as fake on X (Twitter).
Your constant need to feed your anger against the country won't make you verify before you post.

4 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by LOVEGINO(m): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
24SEVEN:
My siblings are all in the UK. Anyone who wants to go to UK through me should DM.
wetin u dey wait for?
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by pansophist(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
They will now be disappointed after entering UK, and wish to maybe Japa to Canada

2 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by emnite(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
Mumu youths instead of them to fight this year government they're running away to no man's land lazy youths
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
Extreme wickedness which is an unforgivable sin is when after you vote APC and you immediately decide to Jaapa. angry

4 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by yusufmurry: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

UK hardly deny visa as long as ur documentation is correct and no fake or false information there.

I stand to be corrected Sha

You are very correct
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Haveyoueatentod: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
This one na Exodus
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Sweetvie: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Hmm
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
Think9ja:

My elder brother was suggesting to me that we should sell our uncompleted building and sponsor me to travel

I said no.

I swear I'm home sick

Just four months in Lagos and I just can't wait for an opportunity to move to Abuja.

I like to see my family and friends everyday. If not for the lack of opportunities in my place, I will not move an inch to anywhere.

I would like to go there for vacation or tourism but to Japa Asin comot for 9ja?
Mbanu

We die here

You are an idiot.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Newmans: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nigerians pls i'm begging I still dey find my own senate prayer i no see am for my email box. Someone pls help!

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by staga: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
It is normal to see such crowds in August. People going for summer holidays and students prepping for school resumption in September.
It has nothing to do with any japa syndrome.

Besides, that is probably the offices of VFS Global and not UK embassy. You do not visit UK embassy in person to process visas.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by komzy589(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Jobless and brainless IPOB terrorist cannibal.
If you can employ this kind of energy into something productive, you miserable low life existence would have been better by now.
Everything na IPOB to you.
What he’s ‘ranting’ doesn’t even have anything to do with tribe. He’s simply saying the truth. Nigeria cannot go on with such an incompetent President.
I know say you go call me IPOB now o..lol

4 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Nazgul: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:
UK hardly deny visa as long as ur documentation is correct and no fake or false information there.

I stand to be corrected Sha
That's not true.

UK, US, Australia, Canada...etc, all have yearly quota of African immigrants they can accept. They don't just stamp visas blindly.

Once they reach that quota, if you like let all your papers be complete, they'll deny you and ask you to reapply the following year.

That's why the best time to apply for Visa is January. Cos since it's a new year, there would be a new quota for the year.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Rhado: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
Think9ja:

I said no.

I swear I'm home sick

Mbanu

We die here

You left Abuja for Lagos?
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by YesDaddyTill203: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
AskNgige2:

Useless fools, shey u voted for APC due to tribalism..

Anything u try to do in this country will never work for you..

If na jaba, Visa otilo for you..

Revolution start na u go suffer am pass if u even survive am..

Efulefu

A typical shallow, brainwashed IPOB cannibal wailing and crying because people didn't vote for his Igbo candidate is accusing others of tribalism when he's only supporting his clueless candidate simply because he's Igbo. This is the height of stupidity and hypocrisy.
Dumbest retard.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Realist777: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:

But he’s abroad oo and be dictating for us who will rule us

Eniola Badmus and Toyin Abraham that was shouting track record and on his mandate two of them don go sit down for 750 per liter keg of fuel

I want to believe that you don't have a father.
How do you manage to live with the anger, bitterness and hatred in you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.