Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria (73382 Views)

Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by emmaodet: 12:58am On Aug 12, 2023
pansophist:

Abi

You're right. Honestly I don't blame them. I'll do the same if I was in their shoe. Nigeria is almost dead, and the citizens are orphans.

Nigeria is like that absentee father. You know him, you bear his surname, but he is more of a problem to your life than success.

My broda. Na real absentee father.
How can any serious investor brings his dollars to a country experiencing galloping economy? Who does that

4 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 1:02am On Aug 12, 2023
Taylor90:

UK will deny them even arrest them join

What God can not do does not exist

They called obidients that we wished Nigeria evil

Who’s more evil now?

Vote wisely una no hear see where e land us now

And you wan run

Majority of Yorubas didn't vote for Tinubu, Many Yorubas didn't vote for him In Lagos, Osun, Ekiti and even Ogun.

He pulled the biggest rigging heist in the history of Nigeria with the help of Inec chairman and docile Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:13am On Aug 12, 2023
Taylor90:

UK will deny them even arrest them join

What God can not do does not exist

They called obidients that we wished Nigeria evil

Who’s more evil now?

Vote wisely una no hear see where e land us now

And you wan run

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This one cracked me up! grin
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:17am On Aug 12, 2023
pansophist:

Russia get border with Finland, Norway, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, but not a single fly from Russia can enter these countries without their permission.

If naija get a border with UK, I can guarantee that a single fly from Nigeria will not enter if they don't want it.

If it's these unreasonable and headstrong Nigerians they are faced with, by now they'd have built an impenetrable wall to keep us out!
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by JooEeL(m): 1:21am On Aug 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

And the funny thing is that most of them there are those people that stepped into the polling unit with sentiment and tribalism

You will never get that visa

If you are a true Nigerian and you can't allow an old sick man suffering parkinson disease with mental problem who is not aware of his environment to marry your daughter yet you forced the same person on over 200 million people after what we passed through for eight years in the hands of Buhari-tinubu Apc administration may you and your your children know no peace not only that may you and your children be harmed when revolution and cleasing start in Nigeria

The worse part of it now they will start to quote you and call you ipob not knowing that most of us are from South south
They will say we will wail for eight years ...they don't even know that most of us have enough money to survive we are just pitying them

But u used to support Bullhari na...

You used to call him your "n*gga"... Why you come dey complain?

Mr man swerve.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Godsonkemz(m): 1:26am On Aug 12, 2023
Ebola effect.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Metalsmith(m): 1:58am On Aug 12, 2023
These obedients are driving me crazy with their stupid and senseless comments. What has japa syndrome has got to do with my choice of political leaders or my choice of political party. In 2023..Obedients should stop harassing other voters that do not vote for Peter Obi. Election has come and gone and Tinubu won and Obi lost..End of story. People should move on and stop promoting acrimony and bad blood in the public space.Enough is enough!!l japa out of the country if you are not happy with Tinubu presidency. Chikena!
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 12, 2023
Even betting hard to win.if them give you visa no japa o.na for visit no be green card because if you overstay and immigration gbab you them go blacklist you
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 12, 2023
Fk Nigeria
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by RaptorX: 2:15am On Aug 12, 2023
UK wey don cast since. You are better of relocating to Malawi rather than the UK.

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Adamrealman78: 2:53am On Aug 12, 2023
Think9ja:
Am I the only one who doesn't fancy this idea of Japa?

My elder brother was suggesting to me that we should sell our uncompleted building and sponsor me to travel

I said no.

I swear I'm home sick

Just four months in Lagos and I just can't wait for an opportunity to move to Abuja.

I like to see my family and friends everyday. If not for the lack of opportunities in my place, I will not move an inch to anywhere.

I would like to go there for vacation or tourism but to Japa Asin comot for 9ja?
Mbanu

We die here
I want make them see my dead body if I die..

I must benefit from this flawed system
Been there done that.Nigeria will kill your morale.imagine a govt official in Abuja saying otilo🕊️🕊️🕊️
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Originalsly: 3:45am On Aug 12, 2023
Meedon:

It wouldn't have happened thus if our leaders make it their duty and responsibility to do the right thing.

If you u derstand that the West does not want any African country to be in control of its resources and destiny you will understand why we have the leaders we have presently. You will understand why we remain impoverished. What you are wishing for is the same thing the coup leaders are hoping to achieve... control of their country and resources....... look at the response from the West.... under the front of restoring democracy.And we are supporting the oppressors to continue to oppress us. Gaddafi .... Sadam ... Idi Amin ... guy from the Congo ... all seeking to control their destiny ... all killed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Skty: 4:00am On Aug 12, 2023
Don't give any Agbado people visa o. UK pls
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Skty: 4:02am On Aug 12, 2023
Metalsmith:
These obedients are driving me crazy with their stupid and senseless comments. What has japa syndrome has got to do with my choice of political leaders or my choice of political party. In 2023..Obedients should stop harassing other voters that do not vote for Peter Obi. Election has come and gone and Tinubu won and Obi lost..End of story. People should move on and stop promoting acrimony and bad blood in the public space.Enough is enough!!l japa out of the country if you are not happy with Tinubu presidency. Chikena!

People de japa, u still drag Obidients over it. Ur mumu too much o. Na we put Tinubu draconic policies in place?

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by onadana: 4:07am On Aug 12, 2023
obembet:

But why

There must be a Strong reason and enough conviction that you will return back home.And most importantly,who is handling your visa processes matters a lot.Some will approve while others keep looking for something that is not there.Crazy people.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by BOYS2MEN: 4:26am On Aug 12, 2023
Any agbadorian wey follow impose this lifeless old man as a president would b denied visas...even if dem manage get am...they will never reach their destination
obembet:
See the crowd at UK embassy in Nigeria today.

Let wish them all the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSl5U6iokBA

Source: mufasatundeednut
L
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Snapdrag0n: 4:48am On Aug 12, 2023
HighTable:
Language barrier, Japan or Hong Kong is a little better.
If can learn Mandarin... Very good!

Looks like you've been or already in China.
Yes learn mandarin and you're good.
Anyone that lives there for atleast 6month let say a Nigerian will definitely be a millionaire.
Hongkong is a city of millionaires. If you meet 3-4 ladies, or guys dating one of them, you'll surely date a millionaire's child. They're good to foreigners and I love them.

It's hard to see anyone going to China, Japan, Korea, singapore and returning back empty. Many of our guys if check social media marry there. The case is reverse in UK.
Very Hard to marry someone in UK or meet a millionaire. All of them want to tax you. Don't forget they're not even done with 2.00 odds Man united and Chelsea tickets talkless of having your time. Gambling is no.1 in UK. Saturday like these you hardly see guys at home. Trust me all of them including the UK prime minister has stake 2.00 odds.
Anyone seeing this should think before travelling to UK. Yes you may say I need better education. Don't forget almost all homes in UK have got graduates..so why will they employ you first? That's reason you have our graduates doing dirty jobs and driving cap there. They leave those hard and dirty jobs for us.
In china,they'll even pay you double for speaking English.

5 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Cj4charles(m): 4:54am On Aug 12, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Jobless and brainless IPOB terrorist cannibal.
If you can employ this kind of energy into something productive, you miserable low life existence would have been better by now.
Your productivity has plunge fuel to 700 per litter, Dollar 950# now who is more miserable?
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by gasparpisciotta: 5:09am On Aug 12, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
I just dey imagine if to say Naija get common border with UK or with USA. cheesy

Some people for follow Tornado and or hurricane enter there 😂

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by omoadeleye(m): 5:15am On Aug 12, 2023
Meedon:
It wouldn't have happened thus if our leaders make it their duty and responsibility to do the right thing.

We are blessed with fertile land and this is a clue that agriculture would thrive and drastically cut down the high rate of unemployment. Unfortunately, the leaders of my country are concerned with looting the treasury, chanting on SM and on Telly "let the poor breath." Surprisingly the poor masses are mimicking them and telling each other "let the poor breath." We should all be ashamed.

If you are called to come and work in the farm. Will you answer?
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Deepspirituals: 5:35am On Aug 12, 2023
Metalsmith:
People Should Move on and Keep quiet...Right ! Japa out of Nigeria if someone is not happy about Tinubu Presidency ....

And those that cannot Japa Should do What ?

Was Tinubu ,Buhari keeping Quiet during the time of Jonathan?
Did they Japa even when they have all it takes .

Anyone that talks you tagged them Obedients ,IPOB ,Lots of Tinubu Supporters are Complaining, My CDA Chairman is a Yoruba Man a Stunch Loyalist and Supporter of Tinubu ,His Complaints is more than anything now ,Does any Tinubu Supporters Enjoys Differently ?

This is about Nigeria and not about Tribes and Parties ,We All are Feeling the Heat .. I'm a Yoruba too before you tagged me an Obedient or IPOB

On a Serious note . You don't like Nigeria Progress
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Deepspirituals: 5:38am On Aug 12, 2023
Snapdrag0n:

Looks like you've been or already in China.
Yes learn mandarin and you're good.
Anyone that lives there for atleast 6month let say a Nigerian will definitely be a millionaire.
Hongkong is a city of millionaires. If you meet 3-4 ladies, or guys dating one of them, you'll surely date a millionaire's child. They're good to foreigners and I love them.

It's hard to see anyone going to China, Japan, Korea, singapore and returning back empty. Many of our guys if check social media marry there. The case is reverse in UK.
Very Hard to marry someone in UK or meet a millionaire. All of them want to tax you. Don't forget they're not even done with 2.00 odds Man united and Chelsea tickets talkless of having your time. Gambling is no.1 in UK. Saturday like these you hardly see guys at home. Trust me all of them including the UK prime minister has stake 2.00 odds.
Anyone seeing this should think before travelling to UK. Yes you may say I need better education. Don't forget almost all homes in UK have got graduates..so why will they employ you first? That's reason you have our graduates doing dirty jobs and driving cap there. They leave those hard and dirty jobs for us.
In china,they'll even pay you double for speaking English.
Hmmm !
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Stevengold(m): 5:45am On Aug 12, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Jobless and brainless IPOB terrorist cannibal.
If you can employ this kind of energy into something productive, you miserable low life existence would have been better by now.

You wey get job abeg I need 20k for fuel for the wee (6114916196 Opay Steven)

If you send I go believe your support for ur govt. If not just go sidon.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by LOVEGINO(m): 6:14am On Aug 12, 2023
24SEVEN:

I prefer Nigeria.
e be like say dem dey wire u steady be dat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by UnfairLife7(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2023
Metalsmith:
interesting

Are you happy with the situation of things in the country? Tinubu hasn't spent 3 months in office he has already increase poverty, hunger, unemployment from where Buhari left it and you're telling them to move on. Move on to where exactly please? They should move on when most average Nigerians cannot even feed? Are you calling for war? Don't you know if the suffering is too much it might lead to anarchy or revolution? If you're okay with what is happening in the country, others are not okay with it.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by UnfairLife7(m): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2023
Deepspirituals:
People Should Move on and Keep quiet...Right ! Japa out of Nigeria if someone is not happy about Tinubu Presidency ....

And those that cannot Japa Should do What ?

Was Tinubu ,Buhari keeping Quiet during the time of Jonathan?
Did they Japa even when they have all it takes .

Anyone that talks you tagged them Obedients ,IPOB ,Lots of Tinubu Supporters are Complaining, My CDA Chairman is a Yoruba Man a Stunch Loyalist and Supporter of Tinubu ,His Complaints is more than anything now ,Does any Tinubu Supporters Enjoys Differently ?

This is about Nigeria and not about Tribes and Parties ,We All are Feeling the Heat .. I'm a Yoruba too before you tagged me an Obedient or IPOB

On a Serious note . You don't like Nigeria Progress
those guys are miserable. I am also a Yoruba guy but once you didn't reason like them, they tag you IPOB. Bunch of useless people. Np right thinking person will close mouth with the way the country is up side down.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by UnfairLife7(m): 6:42am On Aug 12, 2023
GetMeRight:

What are you really wailing about if I may ask you? Is it about petrol subsidy removal? I don't like it either and I don't support it. But the truth is that whoever you voted for also vowed to remove it. So again, what are you wailing about?
outside subsidy removal, government tertiary institutions and federal government colleges increased tuition fees exponentially.

Nigeria top the ladder of unemployment and poverty in the world. You and i know most average Nigerians can't afford it. Hyperinflation of goods and services is increasing on a daily basis. An average Nigerians cannot even feed. Tinubu increased poverty from where bubu left it
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Mrfixiit: 6:47am On Aug 12, 2023
Lapintoz50:
Your wailing just started....you go wail and foam for mouth for the next 8 years....

Kutelu, children of hate, continue....

Oponu

If we check well, you're living in a slum typing this. Smh
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Raalsalghul: 6:48am On Aug 12, 2023
pansophist:
They will now be disappointed after entering UK, and wish to maybe Japa to Canada

That's human nature for you.

Insatiable.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by GanagiBitrus: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Some people for follow Tornado and or hurricane enter there 😂
Lol!
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Snowx: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2023
Taylor90:
Any one that voted Tinubu and plans to run away may the almighty God deny you visa

May the embassy chase you away

Seyi law that was ranting during campaign don close mouth since everything went sour

But he’s abroad oo and be dictating for us who will rule us

Eniola Badmus and Toyin Abrahim that was shouting track record and on his mandate two of them don go sit down for 750 per liter keg of fuel

Una carry urine device wey dey lick microphone keep for Aso Rock

FFK nko? Where is he all these hese while
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by 24SEVEN: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2023
LOVEGINO:
e be like say dem dey wire u steady be dat grin

I dey manage our family resources here in Nigeria. And Nigerian women dey keep me in good company. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Nasty Experience With Nigerian In New Jersey / Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.