Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria (73460 Views)

Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by DyingFetus: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
pansophist:
They will now be disappointed after entering UK, and wish to maybe Japa to Canada

TF

Japa to Canada don hard like kpomo except say you sabi speak french
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by MatrixCircle: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Applicants don't submit documents to UK embassy but at various TLS centres in Ikeja , V.I and Abuja. I head one will be opened soon in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by PepeXKermit: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
I just dey imagine if to say Naija get common border with UK or with USA. cheesy

It would not have been this bad. Is mexico worse than nigeria?
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Mrbenny001: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
uunwanaobong3:
Nigeria as a country was structured to fail by our colonial master
Na colonial master dey share billions abi.. even India and many other Asians were also colonise.. Nigeria needs revolution..make politicians earn less and capital punishment for corruption.

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Stevosty: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:
Any one that voted Tinubu and plans to run away may the almighty God deny you visa

May the embassy chase you away

Seyi law that was ranting during campaign don close mouth since everything went sour

But he’s abroad oo and be dictating for us who will rule us

Eniola Badmus and Toyin Abrahim that was shouting track record and on his mandate two of them don go sit down for 750 per liter keg of fuel

Una carry urine device wey dey lick microphone keep for Aso Rock
You should have used ogun or thunder, denying them visa is not enough.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by kingyakos: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:
Any one that voted Tinubu and plans to run away may the almighty God deny you visa

Seyi law that was ranting during campaign don close mouth since everything went sour

Eniola Badmus and Toyin Abrahim that was shouting track record and on his mandate two of them don go sit down for 750 per liter keg of fuel

Seyi law wey get mouth odour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Snapdrag0n: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Sometimes I wonder why we lack common sense. Out of these, only 3 or 5 will get visa. If you have money why not take it to another African or Asian country and start up something and see how that money will grow. Within 1year you have everything. But UK? I have my car but my friend in UK is still struggling with bills. Sometimes they just send money to family at home to cover shame so they don't seems nothing is working in uk. Believe me!

UK is the list place I can visit. Don't forget investors are leaving UK due to tax, but Nigerians will forge documents, scam and do everything to get there. Few months later they'll start posting online school "study in UK"... rubbish.
Common sense.
If Nigeria is not good for you like they way it wasn't for me. Remember you're traveling to UK with nothing less than 4-12M as a student or tourist etc. If you take this money into Asian, South America, or another African countries like what banks in Nigeria are doing or dangote and other companies are doing by expanding their businesses and importing things from home and selling them in that country, you'll make clean money and have peace.

But everyone UK. UK my foot.
Take this money settle in another country with less tax, import things like vehicle spare parts, agriculture, fish, cement/building materials and sell in that country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Blackgurl247(f): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
God will punish you
Werey
Omo yes daddy
🤡🤡🤡🤡
Taylor90:

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Whoever is videoing probably wants to japa as well. May everything work in our favour.

PonziHater

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by UnfairLife7(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
computer0810:

Any body from Anambra that refuses to stay there and enjoy what obi has done when he was governor will end up miserable if dey leave Anambra for any other state or country
are you happy with the situation of things in the country?
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by GanagiBitrus: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
PepeXKermit:

Just my imagination, not being real.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by GanagiBitrus: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
PepeXKermit:

Just my imagination, not being real. Even at that, it's tough containing Mexicans across the border.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by pansophist(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
DyingFetus:

TF

And not just speak French, but maybe wants to go and live in some far flung village in some weird province like that where they desperately needs people.

Where your neighbors would be coyote, migratory birds and endless sight of snow. Too huge country with less people.

4 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by UnfairLife7(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
Lapintoz50:
Your wailing just started....you go wail and foam for mouth for the next 8 years....

Kutelu, children of hate, continue....

Oponu

Are you happy with the situation of things in the country?
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by lightmen: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
Omo!!! "Vote wisely them no hear now see wetin dey happen..😂 where den wan run go
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Allisgud: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
Imagine say Nigeria is not far from UK like Nigeria to Senegal,the country for don empty

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by pansophist(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Omo, the fasting and prayer wey go follow after submission ehn, no be here.

3 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Espelbengz(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Some hypocrites are sounding as if Tinubu is the one responsible for the over 10milli Nigerians already in the diaspora 🙄😜

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:

But Obi and Atiku said they'll implement the same policies of removing the fuel subsidy and unifying the exchange rates. Anyway, i always felt that only Tinubu amongst the candidates had the backbone of carrying them out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Mergic(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

UK hardly deny visa as long as ur documentation is correct and no fake or false information there.

I stand to be corrected Sha

And you have your money.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Harrynight(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

UK hardly deny visa as long as ur documentation is correct and no fake or false information there.

You probably have no idea about US embassy in Nigeria when it comes to issuing visa
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by omoluka: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
CornOak:
I doubt this to be the UK Embassy in Nigeria.

This is most likely VFS – the agency that collects applications on behalf of the home office for further processing.

Meanwhile, the crowd is not unusual. A huge number of Nigerians have been applying for visa to the UK for many years.
Yes, that is TLS
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by EcoNews: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Imagine having to wail this for the next 7 years
You don suffer tire.

Taylor90:

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by SmilingImabong: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin
It will favour me and my family crew don dey Japa o grin cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

The British do things by the book, to the letter. As long as you meet the requirements for a visa, one will be handed to you.

They must also not suspect you're being dodgy. It can get them incensed.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
DyingFetus:

TF

I doubt it.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by emmaodet: 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
pansophist:
They will now be disappointed after entering UK, and wish to maybe Japa to Canada

I think presently with exchange rate at about 1,200 to a pounds, it is far better to be in UK than nigeria
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by HopeGying: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
It's so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by 24SEVEN: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
LOVEGINO:
wetin u dey wait for?

I prefer Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by newoffer: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amen. We will enjoy this mangodate
Taylor90:

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Okechinwadike: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
God please don't allow any APC member to get Visa to any country even if na Chad may they not get it in Jesus name. they must be here and enjoy their government.

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by MemoriesAndMe: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
ojun50:
All this one go soon land for Niger
Why are you wishing them bad luck? Would you like to find yourself in Niger instead of UK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) / Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.