Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

What Could Be The Course - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be The Course (542 Views)

Knowing The Course Of Disagreement And #5tips To Overcome. / I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. / Is The Corona Quarantine The Course For High Rate Of Oloshoism On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Course by lightwind(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Hello, I have this problem i have been experiencing for long time now it's been bordering me so much. The problem is each time i have sex with a girl and if i pour inside the girl and when i bring my thing come out the whole sperm will come out with my thing like follow after few seconds. I don't know why it is always like that each time i have sex.
My question is why can't the sperm remain inside her thing. Because i want to impregnate one girl.

Please move to frontpage
Re: What Could Be The Course by AyamGod23: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
move what to front page? that your akamu does not remain inside pucci.

continue

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Course by Solofresh2: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Maybe you should remain there for some minutes after pouring undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Course by incandescentena: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
"my thing" "her thing"

Her 'thing' is not a ziploc bag that seals things when inside.

PS: She might even be wearing a female condom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Course by DevilishMan: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
Your sperm is magnetic so your preeq repels it away from a vagina.

What you should do next time is to remain inside for the full 9 months until the baby is fully formed.

Your spouse's delivery experience will be very smooth.

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Course by Fidecoo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
lightwind:
Hello, I have this problem i have been experiencing for long time now it's been bordering me so much. The problem is each time i have sex with a girl and if i pour inside the girl and when i bring my thing come out the whole sperm will come out with my thing like follow after few seconds. I don't know why it is always like that each time i have sex.
My question is why can't the sperm remain inside her thing. Because i want to impregnate one girl.

Please move to frontpage

Pls try to go and do an SFA test in a very good lab to check the activeness(motility ) of your sperm.
Pls, take this advice seriously to help you ascertain your future hope and chances of the possibility for you to pregnant a woman.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Course by Puss360(f): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wahala.. moderators dey try for this NL oooo .... Any small thing, move to front page... Including this upside down story...

Oga , when next you cum , remain on top her till daybreak... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Course by lightwind(m): 2:50am On Aug 12, 2023
Fidecoo:

Pls try to go and do an SFA test in a very good lab to check the activeness(motility ) of your sperm.
Pls, take this advice seriously to help you ascertain your future hope and chances of the possibility for you to pregnant a woman.

Ok thank you.

At least i expect the sperm to remain inside her thing instead of pouring out 😞
Re: What Could Be The Course by lightwind(m): 2:52am On Aug 12, 2023
Solofresh2:

I always try to do that that but it's the same
Re: What Could Be The Course by lightwind(m): 2:54am On Aug 12, 2023
DevilishMan:
Your sperm is magnetic so your preeq repels it away from a vagina.

What you should do next time is to remain inside for the full 9 months until the baby is fully formed.

Your spouse's delivery experience will be very smooth.

Please help me with good advice, I want my sperm to be inside not outside
Re: What Could Be The Course by lightwind(m): 2:55am On Aug 12, 2023
Puss360:
Wahala.. moderators dey try for this NL oooo .... Any small thing, move to front page... Including this upside down story...

Oga , when next you cum , remain on top her till daybreak... grin grin

This problem pains me a lot
Re: What Could Be The Course by Nonywendy(m): 4:15am On Aug 12, 2023
Another illiterate wants to born another illiterate
Re: What Could Be The Course by okoroemeka(m): 5:25am On Aug 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
what if he pours what pvssy cannot contain?it must surely come out
Re: What Could Be The Course by biggy00000(m): 5:57am On Aug 12, 2023
* cause not Course.
Yourself and the girl(according to your writeup not your wife not fiancé) should visit a gynecologist in a registered hospital.

As mentioned already you will be asked to carryout Siemen mobility test while other test would be carried out on "the girl"
Re: What Could Be The Course by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:51am On Aug 13, 2023
lightwind:

Please move to frontpage

I don't even know what to say here

(1) (Reply)

Young People Love Delusions / Guys Know This--women FALL For Who They Want To FALL For. / Special Shoutout To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.