Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. (2177 Views)

A Strange Love / I Had Sex In My Dream....pls Hellpp / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by vanida6: 6:04am On May 17, 2020
Sinces last week i'm just having a dream that am craying and tears will be rolling like i was beating seriousely,this got me scared cuz i dont no what is happening to me,,,please i need help cuz am worried...thanks!
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by emmy2fyn(m): 6:11am On May 17, 2020
vanida6:
Sinces last week i'm just having a dream that am crazing and tears will be rolling like i was beating seriousely,this got me scared cuz i dont no what is happening to me,,,please i need help cuz am worried...thanks!

Give ur life to Jesus and pray for him to take away any calamity which the devil has prepared for u in Jesus name and believe he answer u then all the evil dream will disappeared

1 Like

Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by youngberry001(m): 6:13am On May 17, 2020
Gyan gyan nah villeage peoples at work nah,,dey wan used u for text,,shey u said u get mouth oya nah grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by Aflix(m): 6:18am On May 17, 2020
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by vanida6: 6:18am On May 17, 2020
youngberry001:
Gyan gyan nah villeage peoples at work nah,,dey wan used u for text,,shey u said u get mouth oya nah grin
pls stop dis cry

1 Like

Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:19am On May 17, 2020
crying in dreams signifies bad omen. if you're spiritual just go pray bout it, whatever faith you are.
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by longetivity(m): 6:33am On May 17, 2020
pray to your God
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by IceLip: 6:33am On May 17, 2020
Always try and self meditation with happy taught b4 bed time, 20min b4 bed attitude also work with our mood in our dream

4 Likes

Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by Randy100: 6:37am On May 17, 2020
Early signs of Malaria. Amatem soft gel will solve your problem before they will count you join among people that have mal -19.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by skinny419(m): 6:39am On May 17, 2020
when i was small i was told dat crying in d dream simply mean CELEBRATION. My mom told precisely. :Pwhen i was small i was told dat crying in d dream simply mean CELEBRATION. My mom told precisely.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by Blizzy9ja: 7:02am On May 17, 2020
Go and treat malaria and thank me later
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by gfm01: 7:06am On May 17, 2020
my sister,good morning,to what u said ....d prayer is d solution,and i believe with God all things are possible but beware of all dis fake man of God,not to brain wash u,so read some psalms in d Holy Bible,
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by vanida6: 8:28am On May 17, 2020
skinny419:
when i was small i was told dat crying in d dream simply mean CELEBRATION. My mom told precisely. :Pwhen i was small i was told dat crying in d dream simply mean CELEBRATION. My mom told precisely.
celebration for what pls angry
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by butterfly777(m): 8:43am On May 17, 2020
vanida6:
Sinces last week i'm just having a dream that am craying and tears will be rolling like i was beating seriousely,this got me scared cuz i dont no what is happening to me,,,please i need help cuz am worried...thanks!

My sister,
This is a bad dream. But the fact that you dream and remember is good. Because you will pray about it and God will make it work out for your good. In Jesus'name.

Interpreting the dream:
Crying in the dream means something that will make you cry is on the way. Having it repeatedly is God giving you chance to deal with it so that it doesn't happen. The dream being repeated also shows that you have not successful dealt with the impending disaster.

Prayer is the solution.
Pray like this to turn it away:

1. That thing that wants to make me cry, Father, don't let it happen.

2. No evil shall befall me, or any of my loved ones , in Jesus' name.

3. Joy is my portion, I shall not weep in Jesus' name.

4. Every spirit that wants to make me cry, I bind you in Jesus' name.

Pray this prayer points, and believe God that is he case is settled.

Warning: Do not fear. And keep your mind at peace that the evil you dreamt of will not happen.

I am with you in prayer. It is well

6 Likes

Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by ogechchukwu: 9:13am On May 17, 2020
As for me wen ever I cry in my dream is a great huge blessing on the way ..

Just pray for it to manifest in real life..

Is a good dream u will thank me letter..
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by MJBOLT: 9:27am On May 17, 2020
there is nothing special about dreams

Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by vanida6: 9:35am On May 17, 2020
butterfly777:

My sister,
This is a bad dream. But the fact that you dream and remember is good. Because you will pray about it and God will make it work out for your good. In Jesus'name.

Interpreting the dream:
Crying in the dream means something that will make you cry is on the way. Having it repeatedly is God giving you chance to deal with it so that it doesn't happen. The dream being repeated also shows that you have not successful dealt with the impending disaster.

Prayer is the solution.
Pray like this to turn it away:

1. That thing that wants to make me cry, Father, don't let it happen.

2. No evil shall befall me, or any of my loved ones , in Jesus' name.

3. Joy is my portion, I shall not weep in Jesus' name.

4. Every spirit that wants to make me cry, I bind you in Jesus' name.

Pray this prayer points, and believe God that is he case is settled.

Warning: Do not fear. And keep your mind at peace that the evil you dreamt of will not happen.

I am with you in prayer. It is well
thanks dear
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by vanida6: 9:37am On May 17, 2020
MJBOLT:
there is nothing special about dreams
uhmm
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by jansonn(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2020
vanida6:
Nothing is happening to you, just relax!! But to beat away doubts , you could pray and fast.
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by butterfly777(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2020
ogechchukwu:
As for me wen ever I cry in my dream is a great huge blessing on the way ..

Just pray for it to manifest in real life..

Is a good dream u will thank me letter..

Tears of joy? Abi weeping?
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by beatific: 11:27pm On May 29, 2020
vanida6:

how're you doing ??
hope you're still praying hard ??
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by explosiveskull(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
vanida6:
you are having hormonal imbalance, maybe this lockdown is affecting your finances which is affecting your nutrition.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by themaestro08(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Its normal, don't give them your dreams other meanings, its natural. Don't heed to advice of overzealous religious people.
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by emmy2fyn(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2020
hunnnm pray and fast and be closer to God not to allow u lose anyone dear to u or anything u have its well a day or 2days then believe ur prayer is answered
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by Rawhumper(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2020
It may not necessarily be you but someone else close but you have to be prayerful and cancel it.

Hope you are feeling better.

Have a nice day.

quote author=vanida6 post=89632398]Sinces last week i'm just having a dream that am craying and tears will be rolling like i was beating seriousely,this got me scared cuz i dont no what is happening to me,,,please i need help cuz am worried...thanks![/quote]
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by MhizJoyce(f): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2020
It signifies depression. Pray.
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by solonubinho(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2020
vanida6:

I pray for you today that you shall not mourn in Jesus name, Amen. Good tidings shall come your way and not bad omen.
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by Okoroawusa: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2020
All these religious people dey make me laugh with their advice...

My dear your dreams are your dreams. In life it's natural that some dreams come true while some don't
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by udoakwa(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2020
The course of the dream could be either philosophy in English 222 or...
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by Dfynboi: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2020
village ppl re using google location to find u
Re: I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
vanida6:
Pray against the spirit of death in your family.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Help Me, His Friend Want A Serious Relationship With Me / I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid / Two Nigerian Beautiful Ladies Go Naked As They Fight Over A Man [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.