Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? (653 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by siofra(f): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Would you?

I would like to know kiss
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by TemplarLandry: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Funny.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
That's the sign of the Promiscuous ones among them, so run away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
siofra:
Would you?

Gels of this age are pigs. They like to 4k around they prefers used dicks than new ones

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by siofra(f): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Gels of this age are pigs. They like to 4k around they prefers used dicks than new ones

undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by Womanizer(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
siofra:
Would you?

Are you referring to me? grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by JustPowerApps(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
cheesy Why not?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
If this Sh*t enters FP, I will know that this Naija no go ever Better. sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by AyamGod23: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
what of girls wey dey use cucumber finger toto
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by illicit(m): 12:13am On Aug 12, 2023
siofra:
Would you?

U have always been beautiful
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by Kobojunkie: 12:22am On Aug 12, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Doesn't that equally describe the boys of this age who some would consider dogs? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by Lee99: 12:29am On Aug 12, 2023
Lol na foolish man dey follow babes for chatting on nairaland. Death to all simps
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by Puss360(f): 4:56am On Aug 12, 2023
talented321, hope say you no dey among o... If your followers pass 10, I go leave you oo grin grin

But, OP, I don't think a guy's followers determine his promiscuity....
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:36am On Aug 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Doesn't that equally describe the boys of this age who some would consider dogs? undecided
Okey
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by siofra(f): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2023
illicit:

U have always been beautiful

What
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by siofra(f): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2023
AyamGod23:
what of girls wey dey use cucumber finger toto

Please what's the correlation
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by illicit(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2023
siofra:

What

wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by talented321: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ok babe' i follow who follow me back.
But you follow more than 10 men' how do we do about that?
Puss360:
talented321, hope say you no dey among o... If your followers pass 10, I go leave you oo grin grin

But, OP, I don't think a guy's followers determine his promiscuity....
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by Okoroawusa: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
I have no business with women on Nairaland. The only woman I like her personality (since we can't see faces) on Nairaland and had wanted to see had been Ishilove but... but...but... let me leave the rest of the stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by Puss360(f): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
talented321:
Ok babe' i follow who follow me back.
But you follow more than 10 men' how do we do about that?
Well the post is about "Men".... So we are talking about your own

Stop making me shy grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by talented321: 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
That is their would be another thread for men' because u give condition but u didn't follow the condition' are u above the law or what?
Don't be shy' okay
Puss360:

Well the post is about "Men".... So we are talking about your own

Stop making me shy grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by Puss360(f): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
talented321:
That is their would be another thread for men' because u give condition but u didn't follow the condition' are u above the law or what?
Don't be shy' okay
Well, many are called but few are chosen....🙈
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by talented321: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
Puss360:

Well, many are called but few are chosen....
no wahala na
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by LarryCork: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
siofra:

Please what's the correlation

^^^^side effect of going to plublick schoool
Please stop embaassrasin yourself in from of Nigerians especially those of us from London...correlation means corolating with people to disaminate them in a corolative way.pls buy dictionary!!! ((THANK ME LATER)) angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by Questionnaires(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Omo, see frontpage material oooo

Make Una add me up well oooo.

Na Questions I dey Nairaland dey ask.

Abi no be so ?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by LarryCork: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2023
siofra:
Would you?

angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland? by LarryCork: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2023
siofra:
Would you?

sweet hat....u can use all the trick on the planet...THE ANSWER IS NO...NO MEANS NO GADDDDEMMMIT!!!!!!!(no oofencese) angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba: Testosterone / Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? / Will You Guys Marry An Uneducated Woman Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.