Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? (653 Views)

7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? by Cooolme: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2023
This girl and I have been dating for the past 4 years, but she has never cooked for me, she's very cool tbh, but I'm totally fed up with this part. She's not broke herself, but I do everything I can to make her happy financially or emotionally, and she can't even do the barest minimum for me by cooking. Normally I don't care about anyone cooking for me because I can even do it better, but I believe a woman that loves you will never leave you to worry about food. During my days in school, female friends cook for me unprovoked and my girlfriend complains about it.
We've spoken over this before, but it continues, honestly I can't marry someone like this.
Please, I need your advice.
Re: Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2023
Let go of her ass Immediately, girl wey u wan marry suppose dey service you, cook, wash and even do many more wife chores for you.
You need to command respect, you need to be in charge of your woman and if she's not humble enough to convince you to marry her pls leave her ass right now.
Don't worry there's enough space left in the register of evening newspapers

8 Likes

Re: Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? by Reminderz: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2023
she doesn't want to continue doing wife things for you only to end up being dumped by you... you should only be worried if she can't cook or she's generally lazy... then that's something to worry about... but as long as you're doing husband things for her which you're not supposed to do for a girlfriend, the she's expected to do wife things for you which she's also not expected to do for a boyfriend... if she spends time with you in your apartment, she's expected to do some certain things which cooking is also one of them unless na outside food una dey waste money on... just know that, the habit she adopts while dating is what she will continue when you marry her... and shey you guys don do blood test to see if you are compatible, nor be say after una don waste each other time una go dey talk say"had I know"??

but come to think of it, you guys have been fornicating for 4 years, you guys should better marry each other because I don't know why it took you this long to know if she won't cook or can't cook.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? by Cooolme: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2023
Reminderz:
she doesn't want to continue doing wife things for you only to end up being dumped by you... you should only be worried if she can't cook or she's generally lazy... then that's something to worry about... but as long as you're doing husband things for her which you're not supposed to do for a girlfriend, the she's expected to do wife things for you which she's also not expected to do for a boyfriend... if she spends time with you in your apartment, she's expected to do some certain things which cooking is also one of them unless na outside food una dey waste money on... just know that, the habit she adopts while dating is what she will continue when you marry her... and shey you guys don do blood test to see if you are compatible, nor be say after una don waste each other time una go dey talk say"had I know"??

but come to think of it, you guys have been fornicating for 4 years, you guys should better marry each other because I don't know why it took you this long to know if she won't cook or can't cook.. undecided
We're not so old like you think she's 20, I'm 22 and we only started seeing frequently for the past 2 years. She only visits twice a month mainly on weekends, we've never co-habited for a whole week.
Re: Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? by Reminderz: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2023
Cooolme:

We're not so old like you think she's 20, I'm 22 and we only started seeing frequently for the past 2 years. She only visits twice a month mainly on weekends, we've never co-habited for a whole week.
wow you guys are even still young and you don dey think of marriage?? young man, you have a long way to go that making women your sole purpose... shey you think say na love love be marriage abi? you're obviously still under your parents and you still haven't gotten any clue where your life is headed yet.. get your life together first, elevate yourself, make money, for now what you guys are still doing is child's play..

don't be even surprised when she clocked 21 or so, she starts seeing someone else and dump you... for now, you should be more focused on yourself...

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? by Cooolme: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2023
Reminderz:

wow you guys are even still young and you don dey think of marriage?? young man, you have a long way to go that making women your sole purpose... shey you think say na love love be marriage abi? you're obviously still under your parents and you still haven't gotten any clue where your life is headed yet.. get your life together first, elevate yourself, make money, for now what you guys are still doing is child's play..

don't be even surprised when she clocked 21 or so, she starts seeing someone else and dump you... for now, you should be more focused on yourself...
Lol not everyone within my age limit is broke.
At my level I know my priorities.
Re: Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? by Reminderz: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2023
Cooolme:

Lol not everyone within my age limit is broke.
When a man can afford 3 square meals, the next thing he thinks of is marriage, he feels he has become a man.. don't worry, I see the love still dey shack you...

I will stop here...

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? by HopeNeverDies: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2023
Cooolme:

Lol not everyone within my age limit is broke, I'm not doing bad myself.

Lol bro... Sincerely, not sure you've had experiences with girls than me, pls break up!!!
I'm pleading right here... Forget bout anything marriage or some...

Common ur still young bro. Forget bout ur making money or some.. lol

You'll surely see another chicc ... I'm not asking u to break up on the grounds that ur babe can't cook, I'm asking u to break up on two grounds .

U still got a long way to go bruhhh
Secondly, majority of these girls below age 24 know little or nothing, they think upside down bro...

Shiiii can go wrong anytime and she can dump ur ass bro ..

Enjoy 🤳

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? by alex8724: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2023
Reminderz:

Why is it that early marriage isn't really supported nowadays?
Going through his profile (if true), I don't think he's doing that bad for a starting youngster. If he wants to get entangled, I don't see how it's your problem.
Re: Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? by Reminderz: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2023
alex8724:

Why is it that early marriage isn't really supported nowadays?
Going through his profile (if true), I don't think he's doing that bad for a starting youngster. If he wants to get entangled, I don't see how it's your problem.
el oh el.
Re: Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? by Cooolme: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2023
HopeNeverDies:

Lol bro... Sincerely, not sure you've had experiences with girls than me, pls break up!!!
I'm pleading right here... Forget bout anything marriage or some...

Common ur still young bro. Forget bout ur making money or some.. lol

You'll surely see another chicc ... I'm not asking u to break up on the grounds that ur babe can't cook, I'm asking u to break up on two grounds .

U still got a long way to go bruhhh
Secondly, majority of these girls below age 24 know little or nothing, they think upside down bro...

Shiiii can go wrong anytime and she can dump ur ass bro ..

Enjoy 🤳
Bro girls are not my problem to be honest, I've had them plenty during my 5 years in school. I just don't want that kinda life anymore, that's why I chose one, I've got other things to focus on.
Make everything balance, don't know if you understand.
Re: Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? by Savedday2: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2023
The earliest you realize that the only thing they can offer you is knacking, the better for you.

They are as useless as uses tissue paper. All of them. Don't be deceived!

1 Like

Re: Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
Cant advise here,una still be small pikin.enjoy
Re: Is This A Good Ground For A Breakup? by Cooolme: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Cant advise here,una still be small pikin.enjoy
So if you can't advise someone you feel you're older than, who do you want to advise?
Well I believe you shouldn't have even commented this if you're in any way matured yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Tell Her Ur Income? / How Do I Help Men That Don't Want Their Wives Pregnant / Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.