Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo (8881 Views)

Port Harcourt Is Ikwerre Land, Igbos Must Respect Themselves / Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo / What Is An Igboid Language? Is Ikwerre The Same Language As Igbo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

What is the meaning of Ngozi in ikwere, soon you will call ogba clan non Igbo... animals in human form..Igbo matter will kill y'all, keep off across River Niger issue ok.

Don't go and reclaim kogi but poking nose on Igbo family issue.

Yoruba Fulani Muslim.
I'm a full time Ikwerre son... Born and brought up... Flesh and blood... We are not Igbo QED... simple and short...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by bender79: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2023
DomPerignon:

As at last count SE has two APC governors

Solodu is APC and will soon defect.

The one in Enugu will do like Gburugburu and be doing PDP by day, APC by night.

Even that one in Abuja will soon decamp .

All your senators are in either APC, APGA or LP.

None from SE.

So don't tell me rubbish about SE being PDP .
Just like Wike and his puppet. You guys are more APC in heart than south east. Any APC you see in SE was mostly forced. You guys can sell your conscience for power just like Wike

1 Like

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by paramakina202: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2023
DomPerignon:

There are many in Ilorin who are no longer claiming Yoruba but northerner.

An example being : Tunde Idiagbon

So rest.

Ikwere no want anything to do with you.

Bonny sef don begin purge their society of Ibo vernacular .

Stay your lane

Them go explain tire.Btw is Chibuike Amaechi not from same Ikwerre?
There are Ikwerre people who are proud Igbos just like there are many proud Yoruba people from Kwara state.
I repeat every Ngozi is Igbo whether you like it or not.
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
I'm a full time Ikwerre son... Born and brought up... Flesh and blood... We are not Igbo QED... simple and short...

You must be one of the b.astards with Mallam blood...you are not and will Never.. Mr Muslim man.

We know your type here. Now come meet me in Ogba...mumu Man.

1 Like

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2023
ChatterHouse:

Can you divorce DNA?
bro, why replying a yoruba lowlife?
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

What is the meaning of Ngozi in ikwere, soon you will call ogba clan non Igbo... animals in human form..Igbo matter will kill y'all, keep off across River Niger issue ok.

Don't go and reclaim kogi but poking nose on Igbo family issue.

Yoruba Fulani Muslim.
ogba is Yoruba while we are BINI... Put that in your empty skull...

6 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Brek: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
hahaha 😁 grin shamelessly say we are Igbo yet fighting tooth and nail to be called Biafra... Hippocrates...
Still Igbo
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by DomPerignon: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2023
paramakina202:

Them go explain tire.Btw is Chibuike Amaechi not from same Ikwerre?
There are Ikwerre people who are proud Igbos just like there are many proud Yoruba people from Kwara state.
I repeat every Ngozi is Igbo whether you like it or not.

And matter your dragging they will never accept to be called Ibo

Okoro move on

6 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by kingsceemark(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
For goodness sake, why is Ipob miscreants and the Igbos claiming that Ngozi kekwaru is Igbo, is it that no good thing can ever come from there except drug trafficking, baby factory and cannibalism? Why are they so shameless this days that they even want to still the spot light from Ikwerre people? For the information of the good people of one Nigeria, miss kekwaru Mary Ngozi is our daughter from Ikwerre land and not Igbo... 🇳🇬❤️🇳🇬

whαt'ѕ thє mєαníng σf ngσzí?
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by ican2020: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2023
Ngozi kekwaru is not Igbo says jobless folks

1 Like

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

You must be one of the b.astards with Mallam blood...you are not and will Never.. Mr Muslim man.

that ogba you claim you are from used to be my home.... OGBURU-MMADU-EJENGA's.... I will not say everything here ... Ohaji man claiming Ogba...

4 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
ogba is Yoruba while we are BINI... Put that in your empty skull...

Fellas, he got his ass out.

I told you that this mudafuka like claiming what he is not.
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
that ogba you claim you are from used to be my home.... OGBURU-MMADU-EJENGA's.... I will not say everything here ... Ohaji man claiming Ogba...

See mumu,
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2023
ican2020:
Ngozi kekwaru is not Igbo says jobless folks
which village is she from in Igbo land? Employed buffoon... grin. E pain am... grin

7 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

See mumu,
you be OHAJI or maybe AWARA or EGBEMA

1 Like

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by paramakina202: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2023
DomPerignon:

And matter your dragging they will never accept to be called Ibo

Okoro move on

Na them go explain tire even Yoba demons like you will be the first to call her Igbo.
I remember Godwin Emefiele who was once darling of APCs but once he fail out of favour he became Igbo and a sponsor of IPOB.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
you be OHAJI or maybe AWARA or EGBEMA

My friend keep kwayet here stop talking trash about igbos and their bigger families, face your region and your tribe...

Isi owe mbra ni agba.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by webaj29887: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2023
Learn How to Build an NFT websit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gB99qHkD_0
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Ngozi123(f): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2023
Abifarin16:
You see in Bauchi where I reside. The tribal extraction that the former speaker comes from in Sayawa from Bogoro and Tafawa Balewa local Government. They have their language and a different culture than the rest of the state. They never claim to be Hausa's. The three major tribes in the north is Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri.
Person say him no Igbo leave am. This are the tribes that will give IPOB problem when the time comes. Una dey claim marginalization for Nigeria, when you get Biafra you will know what's up. Igbo people that are very possessive like evil spirit.

Many Igbos like myself don't want them in our country. Like you said, they'll only cause problems for us. We need our independent Igbo nation to be as homogenous and united as possible.

Trying to reason with these people is pointless as the propaganda they've been subjected to has been going on for generations.

We have gas, coal, minerals and some oil in our lands. We also have the most important resource — human resources. With good governance, we'd be able to rival any first world country within 20 years of seceding.

Good luck to all the Ikwerre and other minority tribes choosing to stay in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Benwallt(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2023
So long there Ngozi there, she is Igbo. Enough

1 Like

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by DomPerignon: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2023
Abifarin16:

With Time yes. Everything can be watered down till it is rendered ineffective and useless.

Even the civil war has rendered the Ibo a mutt race with Sahelian DNA admixture .

They can't even share any DNA with any tribe in the south. Their ancestry is now in places like Chad,Mali and Niger courtesy of Godogodo mercenaries.

They have Mandingo blood now.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by OfoIgbo: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
For goodness sake, why is Ipob miscreants and the Igbos claiming that Ngozi kekwaru is Igbo, is it that no good thing can ever come from there except drug trafficking, baby factory and cannibalism? Why are they so shameless this days that they even want to still the spot light from Ikwerre people? For the information of the good people of one Nigeria, miss kekwaru Mary Ngozi is our daughter from Ikwerre land and not Igbo... 🇳🇬❤️🇳🇬

Just to remind you of places known for cannibalism in Nigeria grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by DomPerignon: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Actually ,it's you Ibos that now share more common ancestry with the Sahelian people's courtesy of the rapefest of 1967-1970.

Be careful of throwing stones at the north as you may hit your father's people .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Ttipsy(f): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2023
bender79:
But when it's time for politics, Ameachi and Wike will start speaking Igbo right? abi you have not seen footages of where they claimed they were igbos. You guys are just bunch of confused chaps. Continue dancing around the place
the annoying thing is that they bear full Igbo names like Amadi, Okafor etc

It’s better this topic die off. I don’t know what igbos need them for . It’s really a shame . Political division

2 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2023
DomPerignon:

Actually ,it's you Ibos that now share more common ancestry with the Sahelian people's courtesy of the rapefest of 1967-1970.

Be careful of throwing stones at the north as you may hit your father's people .

Story, do we share anything in common both physical structure and appearance to anyone from South West and north...dey play.

1 Like

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Emetex22(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
my brother tell them ooo
Ngozi means what in Igbo, inferiority complex, divide and rule tactics. Igbos are very proud and daring, they don't need any one to be in solidarity with them, look around PH, igbos dominate every where 😆 😉 😄, we don't even care anymore.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Ngozi123(f): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2023
Igboid:
Igbos will do well to avoid posts like this.
Don't contribute to it and watch it die.

I disagree. It won't die as it's being fuelled by propaganda that has lasted generations.

The only way to counter it is to campaign for an Igbo-only country. Without the Igbos, these people have no leverage in Nigeria. They become not only an ethnic minority but a religious one too.

They might not understand the implications of this now but they will later on.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Ttipsy(f): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2023
Ngozi123:

Many Igbos like myself don't want them in our country. Like you said, they'll only cause problems for us. We need our independent Igbo nation to be as homogenous and united as possible.

Trying to reason with these people is pointless as the propaganda they've been subjected to has been going on for generations.

We have gas, coal, minerals and some oil in our lands. We also have the most important resource — human resources. With good governance, we'd be able to rival any first world country within 20 years of seceding.

Good luck to all the Ikwerre and other minority tribes choosing to stay in Nigeria.
best comments here

A very good luck to them and they should stop answering Igbo names, they should bear their ikwere trube name as they call it

2 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Abifarin16: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2023
Ngozi123:

You and very few people. And we all know majority carries the day. I believe leaving behind sentimental feeling and advancing as one despite the odds is better than regressing and breaking into pieces. United we stand, divide and beside

3 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

My friend keep kwayet here stop talking trash about igbos and their bigger families, face your region and your tribe...

Isi owe mbra ni agba.
let me tell you what you don't know.... Omerelu has boundary with OHAJI, Egbeda has boundary with OHAJI, Ubimini has boundary with OHAJI and OMOKU... Even Apani Azubuike wanjoku's community has boundary with OHAJI too... Olodo like you...

2 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
let me tell you what you don't know.... Omerelu has boundary with OHAJI, Egbeda has boundary with OHAJI, Ubimini has boundary with OHAJI and OMOKU... Even Apani Azubuike wanjoku's community has boundary with OHAJI too... Olodo like you...

Said a South western Muslim minority.

1 Like

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Ttipsy(f): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2023
Abifarin16:

You and very few people. And we all know majority carries the day. I believe leaving behind sentimental feeling and advancing as one despite the odds is better than regressing and breaking into pieces. United we stand, divide and beside
united in what

2023 election can tell you the extent of hate we have for ourselves in this country

ESPECIALLY what happened in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Begins Stop And Search Tax Policy. Slams N0.62m Tax On Luxury Car / PDP Screens Out Gov.Sylva In Bayelsa Governorship Elections - SaharaReporters / Welcome To The Jamaica Town Of Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.