Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,000 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo (8776 Views)

Port Harcourt Is Ikwerre Land, Igbos Must Respect Themselves / Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo / What Is An Igboid Language? Is Ikwerre The Same Language As Igbo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Thermodynamics(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
For goodness sake, why is Ipob miscreants and the Igbos claiming that Ngozi kekwaru is Igbo, is it that no good thing can ever come from there except drug trafficking, baby factory and cannibalism? Why are they so shameless this days that they even want to still the spot light from Ikwerre people? For the information of the good people of one Nigeria, miss kekwaru Mary Ngozi is our daughter from Ikwerre land and not Igbo... 🇳🇬❤️🇳🇬

Ngozi na Yoruba abi Hausa name abi? Oponor like you.
You're just a Yoruba Muslim living in Port Harcourt.
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Thermodynamics(m): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
accordadoga27:
Lol...

Everyone knows no one from that fraudulent tribe would ever return $70000.

She could only be Ikwerre

Ngozi na Yoruba name abi? Oponor like you
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by KwuoteYourFada: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Extra ordinary inferior tribe, the must coward tribe ever lived.
no be lie
You mean that tribe that lost Thier lands to Gambaris without a bullet grin

Pathetic grin

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Why are you this foolish

Ikwerre is Sub-igbo
They don’t look like Igbos though. Look at omah lay does he look Igbo? He could pass for Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by julaion: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
Abifarin16:

Leave the 3million that don't want to associate with you. Is that not how you said you don't want to be associated with 200m+ Nigerians anymore. What's the big deal.
Associate with me as how? Na my papa born you??
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
Igbo is not a real tribe just saying. Igbo means forest so there’s no such thing as one Igbo people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Abifarin16: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ttipsy:
united in what

2023 election can tell you the extent of hate we have for ourselves in this country

ESPECIALLY what happened in Lagos
You really forget that not all the votes that PO got was from the SE and was from Igbos
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Abifarin16: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Ngozi na Yoruba name abi? Oponor like you
If my Parents named me George Bush doe it make me American?

4 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Thermodynamics(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
Abifarin16:

Olodo
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Abifarin16: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Olodo
Say it in Igbo because that is Yoruba before you claim it like you want to claim Ikwere people.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
my younger sister know you and your secrets... I will open your nyash More if you don't shut up...

Such a nonentity
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by RPG2020(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
DomPerignon:

Is she Ikwere or not ?

No she is Zimbabwe ozuor
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Ttipsy(f): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Abifarin16:

You really forget that not all the votes that PO got was from the SE and was from Igbos
yeah pple choose who they vote for.

Apc was making it look like a war between igbos and non Igbo Lagosians

Is that what you call unity
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by paramakina202: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Abifarin16:

Do your parents speak english as theirmonth tongue?
Ngozi is short name for Ngozichukwuka and you said she is not Igbo na there una go explain tire o.
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by RomanGreen: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
For goodness sake, why is Ipob miscreants and the Igbos claiming that Ngozi kekwaru is Igbo, is it that no good thing can ever come from there except drug trafficking, baby factory and cannibalism? Why are they so shameless this days that they even want to still the spot light from Ikwerre people? For the information of the good people of one Nigeria, miss kekwaru Mary Ngozi is our daughter from Ikwerre land and not Igbo... 🇳🇬❤️🇳🇬

Lol, Ngozi is now Ikwere name abi, continue in your foolery

1 Like

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
RomanGreen:

Lol, Ngozi is now Ikwere name abi, continue in your foolery
so kekwaru is now Igbo? Continue with your masturbation... Fowlll... You want to claim what does not belong to you... The only thing you guys can boast of is baby factory cannibalism and drug trafficking...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Kingnelson9: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:

Jobless man
Go n hustle , leave IGBOS alone✅
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by RomanGreen: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
so kekwaru is now Igbo? Continue with your masturbation... Fowlll... You want to claim what does not belong to you... The only thing you guys can boast of is baby factory cannibalism and drug trafficking...

Igbophobia is real, answer your native Ikwere and leave out Igbo name then. Yen yen yen, y'all masturbate when it comes to Igbos, this shows touches of jealousy and envy...stay there and be salivating on top Igbo matter while your backyard is ravaged by pollution. Tell me how many Rivers Indigene own an oil well? Zero I guess. Your land is ravaged by oil spills, that is something worth fighting for but no you choose to lick the ass of your slave masters up north to get security contract for something that belongs to you. Shame on you, tueh

Stay there and be arguing about whether Ngozi is Igbo or Ikwere while the north destroy your land via the oil companies. And before you cap nonsense...I served in rivers state and I saw firsthand the damage there.

If you truly want to defend your people, start from there and not some stupid talk of genealogy...shame on you people. Jobless mofo wetin for handouts as "oyel money" undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Nmaemeka: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
I'm a full time Ikwerre son... Born and brought up... Flesh and blood... We are not Igbo QED... simple and short...
lol , who cares about you guys , Ikwere or nkwelle nko, I swear you foolish Ikwere a will cry when times come ,

1 Like

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by leanonme82: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Christistruth03:

Your Governor in Kwara is Yoruba and the Emir of Ilorin gladly obeys him

Even the emir of ilorin is yoruba.

1 Like

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by leanonme82: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nmaemeka:
lol , who cares about you guys , Ikwere or nkwelle nko, I swear you foolish Ikwere a will cry when times come ,

Of course u care dts why ur refuting his statement. Dumbo!
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by mdimefields: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
RomanGreen:

Igbophobia is real, answer your native Ikwere and leave out Igbo name then. Yen yen yen, y'all masturbate when it comes to Igbos, this shows touches of jealousy and envy...stay there and be salivating on top Igbo matter while your backyard is ravaged by pollution. Tell me how many Rivers Indigene own an oil well? Zero I guess. Your land is ravaged by oil spills, that is something worth fighting for but no you choose to lick the ass of your slave masters up north to get security contract for something that belongs to you. Shame on you, tueh

Stay there and be arguing about whether Ngozi is Igbo or Ikwere while the north destroy your land via the oil companies. And before you cap nonsense...I served in rivers state and I saw firsthand the damage there.

If you truly want to defend your people, start from there and not some stupid talk of genealogy...shame on you people. Jobless mofo wetin for handouts as "oyel money" undecided
You should be able to smell an imposter from a distance. Ignore the guy let him keep rambling.
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Nmaemeka: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ttipsy:
the annoying thing is that they bear full Igbo names like Amadi, Okafor etc

It’s better this topic die off. I don’t know what igbos need them for . It’s really a shame . Political division
I hate to see my igbo brothers falling in this kind of topic , who is ikwere , ordinary 4lag is making mouth . I as anambra man hate them them with passion ,

1 Like

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Abagworo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Nigeria and Biafra...

Ikwerre and Igbo are one and same people. The lady might be Ikwerre but calling her Igbo shouldn't be an issue to open a full thread for. Some Ikwerre people are into Biafra while some Igbos aren't so the difference is simply in what each individual believes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSJ5GQiyjfk
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by zeuss: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
just dey play... Sub Igbo ko sub region ni

She identifies as Igala.
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by AwkaFinest: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
bender79:
Ok what are they origins of the names you mentioned? Let's assume you guys are multi ethnic. It's not a matter of I'm not Igbo or Yoruba. You have an etymology you represent and you can never run away from it no matter how you try

Your moniker is bender79. Is that an Igbo name?
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Diego35M: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
DomPerignon:

Story.

Ikwere have since divorced themselves from you and are now claiming Bini ancestry .

Even Bonny has banned Ibo language .

There is nothing like Ibo in Rivers
you be mumu
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by sirchim(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
as long as we are not Igbo... Go hug transformer... grin grin grin🇳🇬❤️🇳🇬
Just as Wike bele face, naso una be! Baka de kunya! You don't have shame!
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by bender79: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Your moniker is bender79. Is that an Igbo name?
petty
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Chindozy: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
DomPerignon:

Story.

Ikwere have since divorced themselves from you and are now claiming Bini ancestry .

Even Bonny has banned Ibo language .

There is nothing like Ibo in Rivers

And how is it your business? The earlier u rid urself of Igbophobia, the better for you. Have a great weekend.
Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
sirchim:
Just as Wike bele face, naso una be! Baka de kunya! You don't have shame!
my friend go and sit at home for 3 months make hunger kill you...

1 Like

Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by Emetex22(m): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
we dealt with you guys here... You can't cough or talk rubbish... Oyigbo is a case study... Daddy wiks...
You did what in Obigbo, go pay you rent to an Igbo man, you can't do Jack, abandoned property didn't even help you generation, you are doomed, look around, Igbos everywhere from sports to commerce, education to manufacturing, you can't do nada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UPDATE: Tambuwal Should Apply For Protection–police / PDP Looks Up To Jonathan, Lamido, Mark To Lead Reconciliation / Appeal Court Affirms Ayogu Eze APC Guber Candidate For Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.