Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye (28335 Views)

Is This A Result Of Demonic Possession Or Not? Before And After Photos / Will People's Prayers Work For Me After My Death? / I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by dazzlingd(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2023
Keep quiet old scammer

4 Likes

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2023
Sir don't be distracted
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by akinmusi(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2023
Pastors are human too. Soft please
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by DomTORRETTO: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2023
What
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by salbis(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2023
NFBI:
That's between you and your God e no concern us
e concern some of us...

1 Like

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2023
dazzlingd:
Keep quiet old scammer

Likely your entire household are scammers

4 Likes

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Emmasnoop(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2023
Ignore dem daddy
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by DomTORRETTO: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2023
dazzlingd:
Keep quiet old scammer

And if you don't have any evidence of him scamming you or anyone, then you are the foolish old wagging dog fooling himself around at your old age.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Yello1(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2023
Generation of internet trollers and warriors who neva see anything immoral in insulting elders. May God save this young generation of ours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Puremind1225: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2023
Go and sit down, you are a business man
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by itumafriday(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2023
Its noting new are you surprised?
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by judedwriter(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2023
As anointed as pastor adeboye is, some people still get mind dey label him as occultic...

Hmmmm.
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Fifthaout: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2023
I didn't pray the prayer because I believe he is not into any demonic consultation

3 Likes

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by NAC1666: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Dshocker(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2023
A real man of God wouldn't have said this...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by harmargedon: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by DomTORRETTO: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Money pastor
That’s between you and olodumare

Like he has ever taken your money before or stole from you. Just shut the fvck up if you have notin to say.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by REDshouse(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2023
After how many years in life ... Even if he dies before sunset he has already enjoyed life to the fullest, it doesn't matter any more ..if he likes let him use demons or not ...

Even if he said his church is demonic so many gullible followers will still follow ..

When we have followers of ogbanje church..

Nothing wey my country people no fit follow or worship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by adioolayi(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2023
Baba Adeboye would have slept and had his breakfast as we speak..

He will still be doing some religious activities as of now...

No death.....

So, invariably, his anointing would have multiplied by 7 folds increase.

God will continually satisfy him with good health and he will fulfill his mandate on earth to the fullest.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by DomTORRETTO: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2023
Dshocker:

He said it cos that's not the reply the stupid rumour carriers expected.
They expected him to stay quiet as usual and let his name spoil as they have been doing.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by BOSSkesh(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2023
DomTORRETTO:

Like he has ever taken your money before or stole from you. Just shut the fvck up if you have notin to say.
That’s your Wahala, I said what I said

1 Like

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by kingyakos: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2023
U don't need to consult demon to be demonic, when your church goes in contrary to the doctrines of Christ and as well deceiving the multitude congregation under you that's makes u demonic.
Anything out of the doctrines of Christ is antichrist.

3 Likes

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by kingyakos: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2023
God does not kill it's only the devil who came to kill steal and destroy...
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by muyico(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2023
Elijah in the bible said the same, if is God Almighty that sent me let this happened,
moses did the same thing likewise Gideon's
Dshocker:

1 Like

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Chucks13: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2023
They should let this man rest pls leave this man alone.

1 Like

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2023
The things Nnamdi Kanu said about Yoruba Pastors hmmmm....i hope I can still find it on YouTube.

Even though Kanu doesn't believe that Jesus is God or son of God because he claims he is a Jew and not a Christian. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ds4AFO8vRc
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by DomTORRETTO: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2023
REDshouse:
After how many years in life ... Even if he dies before sunset he has already enjoyed life to the fullest, it doesn't matter any more ..if he likes let him use demons or not ...

Even if he said his church is demonic so many gullible followers will still follow ..

When we have followers of ogbanje church..

Nothing wey my country people no fit follow or worship

This is the first reasonable comment i have seen here.

You Speak very matured without accusing anyone and saying the reality of the issue relative to Nigerians.
🖒🖒🖒

1 Like

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Hezzyluv: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2023
trueking:
That is nothing, people must yarn rubbish, even Jesus Christ was accused of using demonic powers.
A man In your position must be ready to hear all manner of nonsense, and the painful part is some will come from so called men of God.

@bold nothing is as painful as it

1 Like

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by kingyakos: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2023
Dshocker:

True
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by tunjijones(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
How many of you Noticed Osinbajo was not in camp.....
Even Remi Tinubu no come
If it's campgnig time you will see majority of time in church gatherings.......

Peter obi sef no attend. Na wa for all these politicians ooo.

None of them better...

3 Likes

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by kingyakos: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Likely your father and entire household are scammers

Can u take an oath for him?
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by DomTORRETTO: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:

That’s your Wahala, I said what I said

Your weak prematured brain, your problem not mine 🖒

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Christians In Old Testament, Why Are They Forcing The Laws On Us? / Do You Believe There's Curse Of The First Born / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.