Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye (28343 Views)

Is This A Result Of Demonic Possession Or Not? Before And After Photos / Will People's Prayers Work For Me After My Death? / I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by osazsky(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nazgul:
Nigerians and their love for attacking men of God. They would leave their leaders and focus on men of God who are busy minding their own business.
i tire o
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by juman(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
God does not work that way.
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
strangebutreal:
The greatest sin that goes unforgiven for life is the sin of blasphemy. Blaspheming of Christ!
When you blasphem against a man whom God hath called, it simply means you are giving credits to the devil. We ain't in the position to judge anyone ever in this life, because only Jesus Christ was born in a magnificent way, was born of a virgin woman. We all are gods, but our master is Christ Jesus, God Almighty.. Humans are bound to sin and when we go down on our kneels and ask for forgiveness, Our father will hear our cry, then we are save.
We do not have any right to question their source of powers or legitimately called by God. The Bible asks us to BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS... If you're spiritually connected to Christ Jesus, you'll be directed by God's wisdom to know when it's of God or not!!!

The end is near. He who have ears, let him hear!

Continue turning the bible upside down in your idolatory. So Adeboye is now the Holy spirit.

When you will never read your bible and depend upon your wuack Gos fot boble interpretations.
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Damikjay(m): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
How many of you Noticed Osinbajo was not in camp.....
Even Remi Tinubu no come
If it's campgnig time you will see majority of time in church gatherings.......
Remi tinubu was in camp
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by gloryman91: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sakamaje to the gullible ones.

Lies from the pit of hell, CAN of worms.
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by rapala(m): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
dazzlingd:
Keep quiet old scammer
By the power of God that anointed Pst. Adeboyeand you said all the good things in your life shall keep quiet and you shall be always a victim of scam until you come public and confess of what you say about the innocent man of God. Amen and Amen
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by jojothaiv(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
NFBI:
That's between you and your God e no concern us
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by ncoolsome(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Even Remi Tinubu no come

Camp is ones every month,if they don't make it this month,they will next month...
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Judolisco(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
sylve11:

You don't mean it.. shocked cool
iswr
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by marsup: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
Let them say and spew their trash...at the end it's between you and God.
Let the Church say......
Amen.
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Judolisco(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

He is not actually neutral which is not bad.

If you want to talk about neutral you talk about Kumuyi. Have you heard where that man was insulted on social media before. That is because he faced what God called him to do.

Have you seen politicians going to his church for campaign and prayers?

Even Peter obi that attended almost all the churches in Nigeria pre election didn't go to Kumuyi church.
show me where adeboye has asked his congregation to vote for a particular candidate
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Kay25(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
[quote author=NFBI post=125056494] That's between you and your God e no concern us [/quoteif e no concern u den y u dey comment
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Ewedegubbler: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
At ur age?
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Iseoluwani: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
kingyakos:

Worship in his church and see things yourself
Beside why will a mere mortal called himself a general overseer of a church when the scripture says Christ is the Head of his Church.

This is pure envy
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Cuam: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

Peter obi sef no attend. Na wa for all these politicians ooo.

None of them better...

When did Peter Obi become a redeemer?
It's obvious you just want to push a narrative. Whether you like it or not Peter is better than all candidates that contested for the presidential election.
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by adams123: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
pongwa:
you have said it simply. I like to believe he is genuine sa, if not na one chance millions including myself dey o. He is my father in the Lord

Hahaha... Stop folofolo blindly..wise up..go for your research on Islam.. once you died blindly na you sabi. Hell fire is real and paradise is real
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Donjuan77: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ever since pastor adeboye said tinubu will fix Nigeria I have lost my respect, really tinubu is fixing it.
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by adams123: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
[quote author=rapala post=125059407] By the power of God that anointed Pst. Adeboyeand you said all the good things in your life shall keep quiet and you shall be always a victim of scam until you come public and confess of what you say about the innocent man of God. Amen and Amen[/quite]

He is a 419ner! If he can perform miracles let him enter hospital in his own neighborhood there..many people are suffering on the sick beds and you are claiming you are doing miracles
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Morbeta11(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
Na like this the case be....

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by stevups(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Even Remi Tinubu no come

Peter Obi is also in the Camp!
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
trueking:
That is nothing, people must yarn rubbish, even Jesus Christ was accused of using demonic powers.
A man In your position must be ready to hear all manner of nonsense, and the painful part is some will come from so called men of God.
Nonsense! Did Jesus Christ resort to this then? undecided
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by FatherLord: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nazgul:
Nigerians and their love for attacking men of God. They would leave their leaders and focus on men of God who are busy minding their own business.

And if you check many of the attackers claim to be Christian

1 Like

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by BeautyOfIslam: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nothing is more demonic than worshipping human being like you.

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
Mtsheeeew Nonsense!!!

For The Weak Minds.
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by InvertedHammer: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
/
People have been praying for a better Nigeria since 1960 and things are getting worse. So it may seem that the answer to Nigerian prayers is reversed.
Adeboye is being smart by half. He knows that God disconnected Nigerians from his network since because of all the noise. Prayers from Nigeria do not reach God.

/
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by kingyakos: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Iseoluwani:

This is pure envy

That's always you people's problem (tribalism).
Instead of leaning to what the scripture says you rather lean to what your so called daddy GO says because he's from your tribe.
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by goalsplanners: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
And if not ? You forgot that part abi grin grin

jubrilELsudan:
GOD PLEASE KILL PASTOR ADEBOYE BEFORE SUNRISE IF HE CONSULTS DEMONS IN PERFORMING MIRACLES...SIGNS AND WONDER
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by pongwa(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
adams123:

Hahaha... Stop folofolo blindly..wise up..go for your research on Islam.. once you died blindly na you sabi. Hell fire is real and paradise is real
I think the Bible and Quran are similar plus the prophets as they all preached the same God/Allah. The problem is with our understanding of the writings
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by seunayantokun(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
Because they don't know how limited devils are.
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by mayor1814: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
Only God knows best. He sees everything. He knows everything.
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Larryndelaw: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Even Remi Tinubu no come
If it's campgnig time you will see majority of them in church gatherings.......
Do you see Obi the serial Liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Believe There's Curse Of The First Born / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Osinbajo Will Be Sworn In As President; Atiku Will Take Over In 2019 – Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.