Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye (28382 Views)

Is This A Result Of Demonic Possession Or Not? Before And After Photos / Will People's Prayers Work For Me After My Death? / I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by DomTORRETTO: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
Praxis758:
Pastor Kumuyi is as popular as Pastor Adeboye, they are on the same pedestal of popularity.

The difference between their popularity is that Pastor Adeboye is liberal with social gathering while Pastor Kumuyi is conservative.

Moreso, the three biggest Pentecostal churches in Nigeria and Africa are Assemblies of God, RCCG and Deeper life.

It ks actually very difficult to say which os bigger between RCCG and Deeper Life because Deeper Life has is more rooted and present in the interior towns and villages than RCCG.

For example, Deeper Life have been present in my town and surrounding towns since the 80s with growing membership while RCCG came in the 20s and still struggling to find its roots in some of the towns.

You’ll see Deeper Life competing favorably with the established orthodox churches in the conservative interiors and countrysides while RCCG.

You are just talking based on what you know and where you live.

I attended the 3 churches you mentioned. I attended Assemblies Of God for 12 years, Redeemed for 8 years and Deeper Life for 4 years so i can tell u about them as deep as i knw.

Ever since RCCG began their LETS GO-A-FISHING and developed their mission/vision plan, their roots have spread more wider than Assemblies Of God & Deeper Life.
Deeper Life is more populous in your location doesn't mean its everywhere.

Kumuyi has stopped that conservative nature since 2 years ago. Go and his last crusades outside Nigeria and Africa also. He was being conservative cos the doctrines and characteristics of his church pushed most big servants of God from relating with him.

Like i said, SAY WHAT YOU KNOW..

2 Likes

Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by seeme2(f): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
Abeg carry phone comot baba hand or just give him phones that is not Internet enabled. Mad people will talk you can't stop them. The more you pay them attention the more they will talk.
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by chaloskyx: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
Lol wait first is it Christian like to pray for the death of someone? is it not the same people that preach touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm see ehen we all know you and your fellow pastors are frauds but we only try to believe you cause all we have in this country is hope that a God exists who would save us from the suffering in this land if not for hope if not for that you and all our corrupt politicians would all be lynched by now and that's where you come in as a member of the ruling class your job is to put Nigerians in check by selling them false hope of the existence of a God and you are doing a fantastic job as it allows the ruling class to get aways with all sort of atrocities as Nigerians think God would punish them on our behalf
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by DMerciful(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nonsense talk
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by iamrealdeji(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Smart man. Politicians are guinea pigs. He knows that nobody collects curses than Politicians and Nepa,yet they don't slump and die due to curses,so he can't die. Also,gis church members can't curse him.But baba,you became a billionaire with these church members money. Let the poor breath
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by DomTORRETTO: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
vickydevoka:

People still de go church for 9ja. Wow!!! Here we don't go to church. The church I go to hear is like foundation, we have one of the boys biggest farm in America that generates money to help they needy. We give out food , shelter and clothing to vulnerable people or members. Tell me about winners or redeem? How do they operate?

Bro church mata here na something else o.

Winners is the biggest church in Nigeria founded by the G.O Bishop David Oyedepo

Redeemed Church is governed by the voted General Overseer Pastor Enoch Adeboye.

Were u base?
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Jewessgratitud3: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
I was moved to tears at the vigil yesterday when Daddy said we should say this prayer. I was like... He doesn't need to prove anything to haters. Haters gon hate but he owes dem nothing.

This kind thing na to give them levels by ignoring them. Let dem continue to talk, Baba go continue to rise to the top. In Jesus name.
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by riczy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
Papa shud be used to bashing by now!, I haven't seen were a Native doctor opened a blind eye! I celebrate d oil In ur head Papa
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by juman(m): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Fake news.
Its big problem.
Many well educated people cant recognize fake news.
See many followers of liar trump. They believe many fake news and conspiracy theories.

I have well educated friends that talked all kinds of fake news, they said they read it somewhere.
Even some asked me how to identify fake news.

A piece of news that is too extreme is likely fake news. You need to reconfirmed the news from other reliable sources.
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by dazzlingd(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
rapala:
By the power of God that anointed Pst. Adeboyeand you said all the good things in your life shall keep quiet and you shall be always a victim of scam until you come public and confess of what you say about the innocent man of God. Amen and Amen

You made a big mistake at an attempt to curse the wrong person.
I could reflect your curses back to you if I wish. It’s as easy as me giving you a mirror to give you your reflections.
I know you are ignorant, and cheap minded. Be careful

The adeboye I insulted is not even fit to curse me. Not to talk of a lowly you
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by ozoono(m): 3:05am On Aug 13, 2023
TheDemola:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/video-tell-god-to-kill-me-before-sunrise-if-i-consult-demons-pastor-adeboye/amp/
Men it seems Muslim and antichrist na full this thread, don't wori God wud soon capture u all dat u wud b d ones talking about him
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by vickydevoka(m): 4:45am On Aug 13, 2023
DomTORRETTO:

Bro church mata here na something else o.

Winners is the biggest church in Nigeria founded by the G.O Bishop David Oyedepo

Redeemed Church is governed by the voted General Overseer Pastor Enoch Adeboye.

Were u base?
Niger. Come fight war
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by DomTORRETTO: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2023
vickydevoka:

Niger. Come fight war

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
Re: Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye by Marvfem: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
adams123:
Which miracle have you performed before?
so many dat your life won't be able to see a miracle ijn Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja / Do You Believe There's Curse Of The First Born / What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.