Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls (6468 Views)

I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? / Origin, Dangers, Safety Tips — What You Should Know About Hookup Culture / The Mistake Most Rich Folks Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by Pukkalolo: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
infogenius:
Unfortunately, many of the readers won’t understand what op was trying to say.

All he said In a simple sentence is instead of going into long relationships because of sex, having it with hook ups is far cheaper and saves time.
#Respect. Infact, if "comprehension" was a person, then I think is nobody else but you.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by astonished: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
infogenius:
Unfortunately, many of the readers won’t understand what op was trying to say.

All he said In a simple sentence is instead of going into long relationships because of sex, having it with hook ups is far cheaper and saves time.

Stop deceiving yourself, it's not any cheaper and not even comparable, this is nurture that some of you use to console yourself.

You will never enjoy sex life if you depends on hookup, you think hookup is cheap? May be to millionaire and billionaire who have good business or company running, not definitely salary earner even if you work in Sheveron or MTN, or small business owners.

It's not necessary you date an eye open jobless slay queen with ashawo vibe, we have more women than men in this country, so still plenty of them with different mentality.

Hookup will drain you financially and you will regret your life, after addiction, can you imagine, konji is natural and to ease yourself from the konji you need to check your bank account and part away with 10K or more depending on the hookup level. And three days after Konji catch you again.

Some of you don't want to accept the reality that women to always as sexual urge "konji" but they have to endure it, if you are truly in relationships you will know there's nothing like paying your girlfriend for sex, because she demand for it most time, they are human too

2 Likes

Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by Omowoolata: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
Most of the so-called gf have several guys knacking them. I have some girls giving me greenlight and vibes still I'm not giving in.

You saying I'll get emotional connection if I'm in a relationship . So also is emotional damage assured. Can't be getting all agitated and anxious about something not going to have positive impact on my life. Waste

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by Acidosis(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
SenatePresdo:

the harder it is to lay her, the more fun it becomes.
It's all psychology.

What do you tell men that enjoys pre-intimacy? They should go and lick runs girl public toilet puxxy? grin

You're a product of women manipulation. Your line of thought is the reason men cheat, but you don't even know. People who love the thrills and "difficult to get sex" can never be satisfied with one partner.

How would you cope when that "difficult" and "playing hard to get" woman begins to walk around the house naked 3 days after your wedding? What do you do when the thrills fade? Or do you think she'll continue to play hard to get after you have knacked? LMAO 😂 At some point, na you go dey beg her to wear bra and cover up. 🤣🤣🤣

Emancipate yourself from mental manipulation, bruv. Forget relationship sef, there is only one formula for marriage. A very simple formula. When it becomes too hard to get, na coercion, harassment, or sheer pretence.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by SenatePresdo(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Acidosis:

You're a product of women manipulation. Your line of thought is the reason men cheat, but you don't even know. People who love the thrills and "difficult to get sex" can never be satisfied with one partner.

How would you cope when that "difficult" and "playing hard to get" woman begins to walk around the house naked 3 days after your wedding? What do you do when the thrills fade? Or do you think she'll continue to play hard to get after you have knacked? LMAO 😂 At some point, na you go dey beg her to wear bra and cover up. 🤣🤣🤣

Emancipate yourself from mental manipulation, bruv. Forget relationship sef, there is only one formula for marriage. A very simple formula. When it becomes too hard to get, na coercion, harassment, or sheer pretence.

Like i said earlier,

I do what Pleases my psych.

I'm not pro ethics or values when it comes to dealing with women, i do what Pleases me.
Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by SenatePresdo(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Pukkalolo:

So you prefer to go through women bullshit, jump through her hoops and her mind games before you get sex?

Wait... So you want the woman to suffer you before she gives you sex?

Wow! cheesy

I'm surprised to be hearing this from a man.

In case you don't know, the woman that's frustrating you and making it harder for you, is dropping the pant easily for another guy.

It's your choice to become the kind of guy you want to.

Who says thrill means a woman must suffer me?

People are different, the last time i had a one night stand with a girl that just liked me and wanted to lash me, sexually she's the most experienced girl I've ever had, but i didn't enjoy the sex the way i enjoyed my Church girl after taking me some months to finally lay her

Its psychology, people are different.

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by infogenius(m): 5:42am On Aug 13, 2023
astonished:

Stop deceiving yourself, it's not any cheaper and not even comparable, this is nurture that some of you use to console yourself.

You will never enjoy sex life if you depends on hookup, you think hookup is cheap? May be to millionaire and billionaire who have good business or company running, not definitely salary earner even if you work in Sheveron or MTN, or small business owners.

It's not necessary you date an eye open jobless slay queen with ashawo vibe, we have more women than men in this country, so still plenty of them with different mentality.

Hookup will drain you financially and you will regret your life, after addiction, can you imagine, konji is natural and to ease yourself from the konji you need to check your bank account and part away with 10K or more depending on the hookup level. And three days after Konji catch you again.

Some of you don't want to accept the reality that women to always as sexual urge "konji" but they have to endure it, if you are truly in relationships you will know there's nothing like paying your girlfriend for sex, because she demand for it most time, they are human too

Oga make una dey try read and understand well. My post didn’t encourage sleeping with hookup girls but rather put in a simple sentence all what the op wrote in his original post

I get wife and even when I was a single I didn’t do hookup so I don’t know the cost implication of sleeping with hookup girls.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by Dshocker(m): 6:25am On Aug 13, 2023
Pukkalolo:
In Nigeria, prostitution is illegal in some states (especially the northern states.)

And since the term prostitution has a negative connotation... The society and the women decided to package it and give it a more presentable name. The name is now called "HOOKUP"

Hookup is a highly lucrative profession. A woman could be dumb as hell and still become a millionaire by lying on her back. This is why alot a young women are trooping into the business; yes, even that so called good girl you know is doing hook-up on a low key.

Many Naija ladies are into hook-ups on a low-key. I've met a lot of ladies who are into hook-up. Sadly, if you see them, they seem "classy, innocent and responsible".

I'm suave at asking ladies "key" questions that gets them to easily trust me and open-up about their low-key hookup activities. When some women open up to me about their hook-up activities and the kind of men they do things with, I tend to be very shocked but I often try my best to maintain straight and non-judgemental facial expressions. And the painful thing is, these ladies come across as responsibile good girls.

For women, Hookup is actually one of the easiest ways to get rich quickly, but sadly plenty of these hookup girls don’t ever get rich. This has more to do with their bad spending habits, i.e. spending their money on expensive human hair, designer bag, clothes and other materialistic stuff...

And further more, they believe that as long as they have a vagina, the money will keep flowing in...duh! tongue

But at some point, the law of diminishing returns will kick in... so they are quickly forced manipulate one naive brother into committing to her.

Then they go online and scream, "My past doesn't matter."

Ladies, are you kidding me

Anyways.... Let's continue.

We are just starting....

I had the wrong thinking that only frustrated losers sleep with hook-up girls or pay for sex.....but the reality is,

IT'S QUITE THE OPPOSITE.

On the island where I do my run around, I discovered that it's these rich folks that pay for sex and sleep with hook-up girls.

I'm NOT talking about the average 9 to 5 cubicle fellas or the dudes who are managing to survive.

I'm talking about those rich folks who runs their own successful businesses; rich kids living off the wealth of their family; top executes in tech companys and banking sectors; Yahoo boys; senators; high rank government officials and other rich folks.

These rich folks do not want to bother with a relationship just to get sex. In fact, they don't even give their main woman real attention because if they are not busy working, then they are busy fucking hookup ladies.

The worse is that, guys have the wrong believe that being in relationship with woman is better than sleeping with hookup girls because in a relationship they get free sex.... But with a hookup girl, they have to pay few thousands to get laid.

My Man, if you calculate the entire money you spend on the last girl you were in a relationship with: calling and chatting her all day, giving her cash, buying things for her, taking her outings, doing things for her, buying her new phone, sorting her bills here and there.....you realize you have spend over 700k.

To humanly honest, with that same amount, you could have bang about 15 different hookup girls.

In the long run, the fact remains that: sex you directly pay for is actually cheaper than the sex gotten while you in a relationship. Only the smart ones among us understand that.

These rich folks know better, and that's why prefer to pay the hook-up lady for sex....

The poor man may value money, but he doesn't value time. That's why he waste his time trying to beg and convince a girl to accept their relationship proposal.

The rich value time and money. They realize that banging a hookup girk saves more time (and money) than having a girlfriend because of sex. Because that so called girlfriend is only there for the money anyways...

Wait, wait... I'm not tryna encourage you to go bang hookup girls... My point is, it's a waste of time and money entering relationship mainly because of sex... because you can get cheaper sex outside relationship with the benefits of NO unnecessary drama.

If you actually "know" women, you realize that the relationship bullshit you go through with women because of sex is normally not worth it.

You should only enter serious relationship with a woman if she willing to add extra value to your life, not extra unnecessary billings and drama.

So in other words, guys should quit their relationship and patronise hookups?

How old are you?
Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by Xwizard: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2023
ok swears I’ve been fucking since I was 21
Not even a 4months break in btw d yrs. They all gfs like about 90/10 hookups rate. I keep single gfs, and you won’t stay longer if I don’t mean well for you.
I had gfs even when am broke, my tastes, now and tomorrow. I have sex weekly as I wanted and never begged for it, and not some hookups that will be telling me “oya take condom” looool only slowpokes bang hookups twice.

Expecting ur attacks oooo!
Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by FROGMAN101(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2023
I see so many guys in first page vouching for their girlfriends and all that.

If only they know. If only they know some of them are sharing their partner with exes, random rich guy she met at the mall, pastors and all that.

Personally I can never vouch for anything related to gender F and ofcourse I will never pay for sex.

I do have a whole lot of female friends that are ready to get intimate with me. The problem is I don’t really have that time for a sexual connection at the moment.

I agree with OP when you say time is money and getting a girlfriend for sex is one of the most stupid things you can do.

Even some girls will be angry if they read some of the nonsense some niggas are saying in front page that you are in a relationship because you get cheaper s*x.

Finally I will never judge anyone for deciding to pay to get s*x to save their time.

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by seanwilliam(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2023
As a formal ashewo brother, having girlfriend is better no matter the perspective you’re looking at it from.
In deed and in truth , to lay a woman , you must pay for it by cash or kind directly or indirectly.
Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by Josephkabila12: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
stacyadams:
grin but most guys do it nah . some dey pay monthly allowance join grin cheesy
those ones nah big mumu Dem be nah
Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by FreeSpirited: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
This is not a secret Ogbeni
its simply the allure and motivation to explore when you have enough cash you can throw around
But trust me, the end is not always what you think even though it might seem smart or pleasurable to do.
Ask anyone who frequents hookups, esp for Xtian....the end no dey good......except you are already hooked and working for the devil. I know what im saying
Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by Fashypearl(f): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Trash as usual.. I'm outta here
Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by Josephkabila12: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
stacyadams:
grin but most guys do it nah . some dey pay monthly allowance join grin cheesy
those ones nah mumu Dem be for life
Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
I Rebuke any beings who are Public Toilets both Male/Female.
Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by BigYash: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
SenatePresdo:
I don't care about which one is more Economical or saves time or do this one..

I do what Pleases my psych, paying upfront for sex kills the thrill.

Putting your dyck inside a pvxxy is not a big deal, what matters is the circumstances connected to the sex, the harder it is to lay her, the more fun it becomes.
It's all psychology.

What do you tell men that enjoys pre-intimacy? They should go and lick runs girl public toilet puxxy? grin

Everybody with wetin suit their life sha.. life no get formulae
You go surprise say the one you call girlfrd wen u dey suck,still dey carry Toto go out ,for other niggas to file.. Those hookup girls na some guys serious babes,if you no know.. One guyman just still dey boast somewhere, say him babe no fit cheat on am.. grin
Re: This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Josephkabila12:
why will you be doing all this for woman because of sex in the first place

Please help me ask the Uselvss Fooools again wey full Shiiithile who call themselves men ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? / Why Are Nairaland Males Like This / How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.