Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Mistake Most Rich Folks Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mistake Most Rich Folks Do (917 Views)

This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / See what Sexual Weakling folks Do To Ladies. Beware And Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mistake Most Rich Folks Do by Mercisharelove(f): 1:49am On Nov 23, 2021
Most rich people with money are proud and arrogant folks, they think their money can buy just everything, even people‘s honour and loyalty, answer prayer and long life.

Don‘t be like that. Learn to do well and be very humble and be kind to all men.

Especially to the good hearts, poor ones and rejected folks on earth.

Through money GOD ALMIGHTY desires to promote good characters around the world and establish it as a kingdom for the yet unborn generations to enjoy peace when they show up on earth.

Build with us - GOD'S sent ones, GOD ALMIGHTY and CHRIST JESUS before you are gone back to eternity.
Re: The Mistake Most Rich Folks Do by anthonyuncle(m): 7:39am On Nov 23, 2021
before condemning them,
make money first.

your own might be worse

4 Likes

Re: The Mistake Most Rich Folks Do by BigBellyBurst(m): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2021
anthonyuncle:
before condemning them,
make money first.

your own might be worse

You speak truly.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Most Rich Folks Do by Boogyman557: 8:15am On Nov 23, 2021
Holly Gram cool U see 4 dis life. MAKE MONEY. Waiting i talk. MAKE MONEY. WTF MAN
Re: The Mistake Most Rich Folks Do by Jeremani: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2021
One of my prayers is too be wealthy and be humble and still help the needy most especially my fellow men
Re: The Mistake Most Rich Folks Do by webhead: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2021
Rich Alpha Males Don show this one pepper grin

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Most Rich Folks Do by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mercisharelove:
Most rich people with money are proud and arrogant folks, they think their money can buy just everything, even people‘s honour and loyalty, answer prayer and long life.

Don‘t be like that. Learn to do well and be very humble and be kind to all men.

Especially to the good hearts, poor ones and rejected folks on earth.

Through money GOD ALMIGHTY desires to promote good characters around the world and establish it as a kingdom for the yet unborn generations to enjoy peace when they show up on earth.

Build with us - GOD'S sent ones, GOD ALMIGHTY and CHRIST JESUS before you are gone back to eternity.

Kikikikikiki grin
Na only poor man dey fast see the mistakes of the supposed "rich" people...
Nna go and make money first ...
We say rich people are proud, don't they have a right to be?? If you were rich enough to afford anything that caught your fancy, would you not be proud??
And abeg...
Who are the "us"?? grin

I hope you're not expecting a rich man to come and build you/us?
Kikikikikiki grin
Re: The Mistake Most Rich Folks Do by Mercisharelove(f): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Shallow folks, do you actually know what it means to be rich little minds??

We have the poor, the rich and the wealthy family, which are you??

Who's is the richest man to ever lived??
Re: The Mistake Most Rich Folks Do by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
If you can afford whatever you fancy, you have the right to be proud. That, however, doesn't mean belittling others who are beneath you.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Most Rich Folks Do by Mercisharelove(f): 4:46am On Nov 24, 2021
HenryDion:
If you can afford whatever you fancy, you have the right to be proud. That, however, doesn't mean belittling others who are beneath you.

There's nothing you have that you didn't receive, why be proud.

@#humility

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed / Whats The Most Special Thing You Have Done For Your Gf? / Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.