Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance (27610 Views)

Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement / Niger Ex-rebel Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by wittywriter: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
princepeter566:
E no concern me. Tinubu is making us pass through more than nigeriens

Wittyness
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by omoadeleye(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
ECOWAS and Nigeria is with you guys, we are joining the campaign against coup.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by maticar: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
gaskiyamagana:
This is good.
If ECOWAS can not enter through front door because of Nnyamirin noises, let them enter through back door with this Anti coup group.
Thank God na your family members go be first victims

You think Igbos are your problem, brace for impact
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by muyico(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
war nah war!
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by BoldBrainz(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
And therein begins the formation of rebel forces.

1 Like

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Roddd(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
I see the eyes, they don't look African.
I see the motive, it reeks of desperation.
I see the hand, likely a French one.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Apprentice rebel leader.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by kemiomobomi: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Typical west machination, weaponizing Islamic Jihadists to do their dirty job. After the war, they will then become incontrollable monster.

2 Likes

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Ewedegubbler: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Is this the so called ECOWAS standby force?
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Omoawoke: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:
It's Tinubu that is sponsoring them (according to deluded obidients).

Deluded people are saying they shd leave Niger alone that the military shd continue ruling. I bet you, it won't take up to 3 years that another military general will plot another coup and the circle will continue like that.

Military doesn't have the right to overthrow a democratic elected President. It's a crime against humanity

Let me paint this scenario for you, you employed a Mai guard to guard your household. You bought cutlass , touch and other security gadget for the Mai guard and you pay the guard salary every month. This same Mai guard will now use the weapon you bought for him to chase u out of your house saying you are not managing the affair of you family well. He will overthrow you from your house and take over. How does this sound to you.

Military doesn't have any business in governace. They are trained for war and protection not for governace.
If this is allowed, we won’t have peace again in west Africa. It would be so and getaway sort of thing. Instability everywhere which will definitely affect us too. Coup has to stop, no more war in west Africa. This will not be allowed to stand

2 Likes

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by mastermaestro(m): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
maticar:

Thoughtless is an understatement

Niger is the only wall we have against Libya and her insurgents.

If Niger falls e no go easy for northern Nigeria.

BH will be child's play when they terrorists go haywire. Meanwhile, France sits safely, far away in Europe while encouraging Nigeria to start a fire in her neighborhood. Let just keep quiet sha. Anyway, I trust sensible northerners to resist this foolishness. angry

1 Like

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Iamzik: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
Omoawoke:
Ipob people from the rising sun won’t like this

Children of hate, doom and failure.

Anyone they support is bound to fail, always on the wrong side of history.

And because their candidate lost election, they wish their country fail. Never have I seen such masochistic deluded sadists, full of ego , self deceit and proud of it.

I asked myself sincerely, if obi had won, would I because of that be hoping Nigeria fails, of course no! But these bad news hunters are everywhere sniffing around with their noses like swines for bad news and anything that will pull Nigeria down. E no go better for una. Okan yin oni bale

What do you people gain from typing this rubbish everyday?

And before you bring your tribal card I am not igbo. This thread has nothing to do with Obi or the Igbos but you lots cannot skip one day without displaying your lack of home training on a public forum

4 Likes

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Dybala11(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
MykellOni:
Attendance: Present ✔️ Aswear, this kinda coup is greatly needed in my country ASAP Make coup happen for naija seff better pass this crazy governance....
I seriously pity you with this your ignorance sponsored comment. 😂😂
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Princedapace(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

Deluded people are saying they shd leave Niger alone that the military shd continue ruling. I bet you, it won't take up to 3 years that another military general will plot another coup and the circle will continue like that.

Military doesn't have the right to overthrow a democratic elected President. It's a crime against humanity

Let me paint this scenario for you, you employed a Mai guard to guard your household. You bought cutlass , touch and other security gadget for the Mai guard and you pay the guard salary every month. This same Mai guard will now use the weapon you bought for him to chase u out of your house saying you are not managing the affair of you family well. He will overthrow you from your house and take over. How does this sound to you.

Military doesn't have any business in governace. They are trained for war and protection not for governace.

Let the people of Niger decide. There is no law of nature that made democracy the only system of govt.
Is Saudi Arabia or United Arab Emirates practising democracy?
The average black man has no single sense. Democracy that Nigeria spends billions on every 4 years, how far?
Do u even have common electricity?

2 Likes

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by FreeStuffsNG: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
So those who jinxed the coupists with their bad luck and were spreading fake news about a war in Niger can now rest
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Omoawoke: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
Iamzik:

What do you people gain from typing this rubbish everyday?

And before you bring your tribal card I am not igbo. This thread has nothing to do with Obi or the Igbos but you lots cannot skip one day without displaying your lack of home training on a public forum

When akpu eaters were everywhere attacking everyone and Yorubas on social media and here on nairaland, you didn’t see them, we decided to pay back and you are here crying on their behalf. Them never see anything
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Omoawoke: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
So those who jinxed the coupists with their bad luck and were spreading fake news about a war in Niger can now rest

If ipob akpu eater support you, you should begin to cast and bind by fire

3 Likes

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by tankoagaie: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
festacman:
Fine! Beautiful!

France and US should immediately get behind this group and leave Nigeria alone. We have enough problem on our plate.
do they leave us too
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by tunjijones(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
Princedapace:

Let the people of Niger decide. There is no law of nature that made democracy the only system of govt.
Is Saudi Arabia or United Arab Emirates practising democracy?
The average black man has no single sense. Democracy that Nigeria spends billions on every 4 years, how far?
Do u even have common electricity?

So wld you rather prefer we go back to military regime?

No form of governace is without flaw but it has been proven that democracy is the best out of all form of governace.

If it was military regime we are practicing in Nigeria, Tinubu wld have invaded Niger and anyone who coughs on social media will be arrested detained and killed and nothing will happen.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by maasoap(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
It is very easier and cheaper to fund a counter coup than an invasion
It may take forever!!
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Blitzerz: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
Omoawoke:
Ipob people from the rising sun won’t like this

Children of hate, doom and failure.

Anyone they support is bound to fail, always on the wrong side of history.

And because their candidate lost election, they wish their country fail. Never have I seen such masochistic deluded sadists, full of ego , self deceit and proud of it.

I asked myself sincerely, if obi had won, would I because of that be hoping Nigeria fails, of course no! But these bad news hunters are everywhere sniffing around with their noses like swines for bad news and anything that will pull Nigeria down. E no go better for una. Okan yin oni bale

What is the color of your hypocrisy?

U love resistance group in Niger but hate Ipob in Nigeria?

Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by loadedvibes: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
Crush that rebel beyond recognition do it very quickly.. you can't afford to have division in your ranks
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by omooba969(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Black man no get sense at all.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by nextstep(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
The junta should have listened and stepped down... this is how long civil wars start... millions will die of war, famine and disease.
This is a textbook copy-paste of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sudanese_Civil_War

It will turn into a proxy war between factions of United Nations security council: USA and friends on one side to "protect democracy" (i.e. French interests), with Russia/Wagner and China on the other "to protect freedoms" (i.e. get resources)

It's not too late for these generals to give up personal ambition and let peace reign.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Kaybaba5(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

So tell. Me which people have business in governance?
These type of people ruling us now, or who please
People are suffering and I know you are affected too
They are after there pockets
We are going to be fine laslas
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Myself2(m): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
The rebels have obviously been mobilised ny Framce.
France stands to lose the most shoukd the coup succeed, and they know its impossible for them to attack Niger with French troops. Nigeriens shoukd rally round their patriotic coup plotters and liberate their country from the shackles of France
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Saifullah01: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
cleantitleautos:
Europe on the beat. The Europeans are masters of the game. They know how to use Africans against Africa. And the mumu that we are, we prioritize our personal gain as against the common good.

You head dey there. Imagine a former bandit/rebel forming anti coup movement. What is their difference. Anywhere these Europeans are there is no peace.

Next stop will be alqaeeda of the maghreb, isis of the Sudan or some stupid named western backed terrorist resurfacing in Niger.

France and America both had massive military bases in Niger yet terrorist rome around freely the region with seemingly unlimited arms supply? There were stories of bandits in Nigeria receiving arms through helicopter drop offs. I think the pieces are adding up as to where those weapons came from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by shegra58: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

https://indianexpress-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/indianexpress.com/article/world/niger-ex-rebel-launches-anti-coup-movement-internal-resistance-8884192/lite/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQGsAEggAID#amp_tf=From&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Findianexpress.com%2Farticle%2Fworld%2Fniger-ex-rebel-launches-anti-coup-movement-internal-resistance-8884192%2F
ECOWAS can't order military but they can sponsor internal rebel

Good thing
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by jice(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
That is good
Constitutional order must be restored in Niger
Viva Ecowas

BATA talking
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by id4sho(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
Now the looting begins. Make Dem Kee Dem sefs undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph / Fire Damages Rome's 19th Century 'Iron Bridge' (Photos) / USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.