Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,105 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance (27611 Views)

Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement / Niger Ex-rebel Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Tymk: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
France USA sponsored
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Kdon2: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:
It's Tinubu that is sponsoring them (according to deluded obidients).

Deluded people are saying they shd leave Niger alone that the military shd continue ruling. I bet you, it won't take up to 3 years that another military general will plot another coup and the circle will continue like that.

Military doesn't have the right to overthrow a democratic elected President. It's a crime against humanity

Let me paint this scenario for you, you employed a Mai guard to guard your household. You bought cutlass , touch and other security gadget for the Mai guard and you pay the guard salary every month. This same Mai guard will now use the weapon you bought for him to chase u out of your house saying you are not managing the affair of you family well. He will overthrow you from your house and take over. How does this sound to you.

Military doesn't have any business in governace. They are trained for war and protection not for governace.

Those ones get brain other than propaganda?
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Fiscus105(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Rat bragging that he wants to fight elephant and defeat it.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by tunjijones(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Kaybaba5:

So tell. Me which people have business in governance?
These type of people ruling us now, or who please
People are suffering and I know you are affected too
They are after there pockets
We are going to be fine laslas

And who said the military are any better , plus plenty plenty human right violations.

Shey we are yet to recover all the money that abacha stole. Nigerian can never ever even recover upto 30 percent of all the money.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Cmanforall: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
It is very easier and cheaper to fund a counter coup than an invasion

Maybe some foreign countries are sponsoring it

May Niger not turn to Libya
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
Niger: a fertile ground for coups
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Morbeta11(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
The West and their Zombies..

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by ovanda(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
To all of you supporting the so called anti coup movement, can't you see what france is doing Was it not reported the other day that France released terrorists they have been detaining in Niger?? Again, to the anti coup movement supporters, have you asked yourself why these terrorists were released?? It was reported some days back that France violeted Niger's Air space. Can they do that to any European country? Niger has severed ties with France and asked them to go yet they refused, why? Make Una the reason oh!!
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by RushManni: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

Deluded people are saying they shd leave Niger alone that the military shd continue ruling. I bet you, it won't take up to 3 years that another military general will plot another coup and the circle will continue like that.

Military doesn't have the right to overthrow a democratic elected President. It's a crime against humanity

Let me paint this scenario for you, you employed a Mai guard to guard your household. You bought cutlass , touch and other security gadget for the Mai guard and you pay the guard salary every month. This same Mai guard will now use the weapon you bought for him to chase u out of your house saying you are not managing the affair of you family well. He will overthrow you from your house and take over. How does this sound to you.

Military doesn't have any business in governace. They are trained for war and protection not for governace.

U seem to be deluded.

President and Military men are Co-Owners of the country not one being employed (from outside) by the other.

The way una dey get una analogy need to be studied - always lacking logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Moniya4Real(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ethnicity playing out and rearing it’s ugly head in African politics once again. The Rebels that are Nigerian-Arabs like the ousted president. Would the rebels have intervened if it was the other way round?
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by cocoduck: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
The useless Touaregs. French puppets
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
ayusco85:

You will always be a slave with this mentality

A slave is far better than a freebooter like you
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by gemini35(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Omoawoke:
Ipob people from the rising sun won’t like this

Children of hate, doom and failure.

Anyone they support is bound to fail, always on the wrong side of history.

And because their candidate lost election, they wish their country fail. Never have I seen such masochistic deluded sadists, full of ego , self deceit and proud of it.

I asked myself sincerely, if obi had won, would I because of that be hoping Nigeria fail, of course no! But these bad news hunters are everywhere sniffing around with their noses like swines for bad news and anything that will pull Nigeria down. E no go better for una. Okan yin oni bale
Buffon ipob will cause you heart attack.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by raskymonojendor: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Fiscus105:
Rat bragging that he wants to fight elephant and defeat it.
If you are referring to the the former tuareg rebel leader as a rat, then they are warring or militants
rats.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Omoawoke: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
gemini35:
Buffon ipob will cause you heart attack.

Ipob shall know no peace

1 Like

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by onez: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

pls sort the civilian coup happening in your country.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by tunjijones(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
RushManni:

U seem to be deluded.

President and Military men are Co-Owners of the country not one being employed (from outside) by the other.

The way una dey get una analogy need to be studied - always lacking logical reasoning.

See mumu analogy. The kin pple someone relates with in this nairaland ehnnnn.

So military and president are co owners of the country. What abt the police , what about the lawyers, doctors, accountants, business men, civil engineers etc. They are not co owners of the country with the president abi.

Just close ur eyes and imagine the police too want to be foolish like the military men and say they want to over throw the govt. They will not succeed cos military has better training to over power them but lot of people will die both the police, military and the civilian.

Military are civil servants paid from the tax and resources from Nigeria. So yes the military are employees of Nigerians. We employed them as our Mai guard and we pay them monthly.

Even the president you mentioned doesn't own Nigeria.

Pls son, don't mention again if you don't have a reasonable response for me. Funny and delusional kids every where.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Sermwell(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

So wld you rather prefer we go back to military regime?

No form of governace is without flaw but it has been proven that democracy is the best out of all form of governace.

If it was military regime we are practicing in Nigeria, Tinubu wld have invaded Niger and anyone who coughs on social media will be arrested detained and killed and nothing will happen.
Sense is far from you!! Why will a military regime invade another country because of military coup?? Other military regimes in Africa are presently in support of the coup! Una go open mouth waaaah grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by tunjijones(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sermwell:

Sense is far from you!! Why will a military regime invade another country because of military coup?? Other military regimes in Africa are presently in support of the coup! Una go open mouth waaaah grin grin

You are a foolish child. Nigeria is not invading Niger. It's ECOWAS that wants to invade Niger as a last resort if dialogue doesn't work. Nigeria president just happen to be the chairman of ECOWAS.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by ken6488(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
Omoawoke:
Ipob people from the rising sun won’t like this

Children of hate, doom and failure.

Anyone they support is bound to fail, always on the wrong side of history.

And because their candidate lost election, they wish their country fail. Never have I seen such masochistic deluded sadists, full of ego , self deceit and proud of it.

I asked myself sincerely, if obi had won, would I because of that be hoping Nigeria fail, of course no! But these bad news hunters are everywhere sniffing around with their noses like swines for bad news and anything that will pull Nigeria down. E no go better for una. Okan yin oni bale
grin if ipob really want to be happy they will support this grin
Yea look at it a war in Niger will drag Nigeria into a long term wars destroying the country cheesy
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
That is good
Constitutional order must be restored in Niger
Viva Ecowas

You're a fool
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by ken6488(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

I mean grin this Will favour obi supporters most as Nigeria will be dragged into the war grin
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Sermwell(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

You are a foolish child. Nigeria is not invading Niger. It's ECOWAS that wants to invade Niger as a last resort if dialogue doesn't work. Nigeria president just happen to be the chairman of ECOWAS.
You're a compound fool!!! So why did you say if Nigeria is under military regime, thiefnubuu would have invaded Niger and nothing will happen?? Why did you not mention ECOWAS instead? grin

1 Like

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Procashtips(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
The slave masters have found an internal tool to use.

True freedom doesn't come cheap
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by BOSSkesh(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
IamaNigerianGuy:

You're a fool
your father is the fool
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by tunjijones(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
onez:
pls sort the civilian coup happening in your country.

Which civilian coup. The most popular candidate won in the last election.

And the beauty of democracy is that you can contest the outcome of the election in court which your Obi did. And he wasn't even able to convince the court that he won the election. If you feel he won the election pls tell me what figure he used to win. How many vote did he get to claim to win the election. Afterall all political parties are supposed to have their agents in all pooling units and am sure they (LP agents) have given obi the figures from all polling units in Nigeria during the last election. What's the figure when you calculated it?
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Sermwell(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

And who said the military are any better , plus plenty plenty human right violations.

Shey we are yet to recover all the money that abacha stole. Nigerian can never ever even recover upto 30 percent of all the money.
So you think you can ever recover the money OBJ, GEJ, Buhari, thiefnubuu etc have stolen??

Can these idiots even match the infrastructure built by the military all over the country??

2 Likes

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by tunjijones(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sermwell:

So you think you can ever recover the money OBJ, GEJ, Buhari, thiefnubuu etc have stolen??

Can these idiots even match the infrastructure built by the military all over the country??

What about the human right abuse. What about the several killings during military regime.

You may want military to take over in Nigeria but am sorry I don't buy that idea. The worst democratic rule is better than the best military rule.

Shey all of you, your mouth and fingers are sharp on social media to insult the government at will, try it during military regime and you wld end up in body bag.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by RushManni: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

See mumu analogy. The kin pple someone relates with in this nairaland ehnnnn.

So military and president are co owners of the country. What abt the police , what about the lawyers, doctors, accountants, business men, civil engineers etc. They are not co owners of the country with the president abi.

now at the embolded : You been no know ? U see how daft you are not to know that everyone equally owns a country. But you can go on on your own case as a slave to your political class. No wonder you're being roasted like a wood.

With each passing day, y'all make it look like the dumbness you had the previous day was only a child's play.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Sermwell(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

What about the human right abuse. What about the several killings during military regime.

You may want military to take over in Nigeria but am sorry I don't buy that idea. The worst democratic rule is better than the best military rule.

Shey all of you, your mouth and fingers are sharp on social media to insult the government at will, try it during military regime and you wld end up in body bag.

You're a complete dullard!! Please compare the people killed by Boko Haram, Fulani herdsman, bandits, IPOB, kidnapers etc and the people killed by human rights abuse under the military!! Thousands of Nigerians died under Buhari's regime alone!

1 Like

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by inibobo: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
Follow me on Facebook as
Agboola Omobayonle (Pathfinder)
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by tunjijones(m): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sermwell:

You're a complete dullard!! Please compare the people killed by Boko Haram, Fulani herdsman, bandits, IPOB, kidnapers etc and the people killed by human rights abuse under the military!! Thousands of Nigerians died under Buhari's regime alone!

Your father is a dullard. So you mean there were no civil unrest during military regime. Wasn't it during military regime that over 3m Nigerian were killed cause of a senseless civil war? You think there wld have been civil war if the military didn't overthrow the civilian govt.

Like I said earlier your father is a foolish man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Damages Rome's 19th Century 'Iron Bridge' (Photos) / US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph / USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.