Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance (27608 Views)

Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement / Niger Ex-rebel Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by tunjijones(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Israel07:

Use your phone, they already appointed a prime minister, plan on transition back to a democratic leadership on the condition France cut off all ties with them. Whatever the president is going through whether true or not he deserves and even more for all the attrocities he's committed against the people he was elected to lead. Do you know the level of hardship n poverty goin on there. Why are the people of Niger happy with the said coup, why's nobody questioning France and why y'all so interested in Niger but not Mali or Faso.

Let me ask you one question? When did the the man become the president? I guess you don't know. You can Google it. Did the hardship start when he became president? Niger has been poor forever.

My second question is when the military do a transition and a new president is elected, so if the military now feel that the new guy is not doing well, they will overthrow him again and the circle will continue... It doesn't make sense to me sha.

And for the last time, the military do not have the right to overthrow a democratic elected President. It's a crime against humanity. Military do not have any business with governace. It's madness. Gosh this is 23 years into 21st century.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Israel07: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

Let me ask you one question? When did the the man become the president? I guess you don't know. You can Google it. Did the hardship start when he became president? Niger has been poor forever.

My second question is when the military do a transition and a new president is elected, so if the military now feel that the new guy is not doing well, they will overthrow him again and the circle will continue... It doesn't make sense to me sha.

And for the last time, the military do not have the right to overthrow a democratic elected President. It's a crime against humanity. Military do not have any business with governace. It's madness. Gosh this is 23 years into 21st century.

I see you're emotionally invested in this issue.
It's within the right of Nigeriens, their army included to decide when they want a change n fight for it. Hardship might not have started from the ousted president tenure but what did he do so far? The people were clearly not happy with his performance and have accused him of plunging them into more poverty by being a corrupt puppet to France. You can cry military whatever in whatever century, that's pure nonsense. Not every country in the world practice democracy. Infact world leading countries asides America, Uk and France don't practice democracy. The only reason you'll call them poor forever is cos God put u in Nigeria which is world poverty capital despite it's endless mineral resources. Niger has only Uranium n a little deposit of Diamond. How's Nigeria better? Keep screaming democracy on top of ur lungs as if we don't know democracy in Africa is worse than Military leadership. Again I ask what's special abt Niger? Why's nobody questioning France. Niger is about the fifth Francophone country to undergo a coup. Was ECOWAS sleeping?
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Antichristus: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
External powers and forces at work here. Once you have two groups fighting, it becomes civil war. France and US can continue to extract and steal uranium whilst the civil war lasts, furnishing both sides weapons to continue killing each other. Liberia, Sierra Leone, Burundi and Sudan come to mind here.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by gaskiyamagana: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2023
maticar:

Thank God na your family members go be first victims

You think Igbos are your problem, brace for impact
Shut up. I no have family for Niger. Na your blother who dey there, who staged protest in Niger, to say make Tinubu no enter the matter will suffer directly and your stolen Mandate grunting blothers at home will be bearing the pain indirectly.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Elidrisy20: 5:33am On Aug 13, 2023
Bola & boula too like wahala
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by wowcatty: 5:33am On Aug 13, 2023
Ole gbe ole gba!

The coupists are responsible for whatever happens to Niger, they didn't learn anything from how Chechnya group stood up to Wagner group in Russia before the friendly fire was quickly put out. When you overtake a government now, chances are that other militants would come after you too.

President Tinubu and ecowas should not even say anything about Niger anymore and if asked they should just ignore the questions.

All sanctions must remain in place, sanctions no kuku day chop gari, e no dey cost us anything. The junta have weighed the cost of thwir coup and they don't mind, let's wish them the best.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Bigpat: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2023
The western powers strategy, now they set up this group for more confusion, to give the impression that some nigeriens are actually against the coup, when they saw that the joy and acceptance of the takeover is welcomed by the people for a better government, will not help their cause.
Africans, ECOWAS, Nigeria, Tinubu be guided.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by kcbaba007: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
The west have started playing their games, the CRR are the pawns, the masses are the victims, and the Niger is the battle field...
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Atlantis585: 5:06am On Aug 14, 2023
Niger Republic military leaders should crush them. Military men with balls. Not the fat, ugly, thieving, corrupt Nigerian military that can only terrorize regular citizens.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by ayusco85(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

A slave is far better than a freebooter like you

May you be a slave all your life then. Say amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph / USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem / Fire Damages Rome's 19th Century 'Iron Bridge' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.