Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance (27607 Views)

Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement / Niger Ex-rebel Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
kingamaa:
More reason why ECOWAS should siddon look

Niger go sort themselves

It doesn't seem as if this coup plotters go last

I just pity the masses
sidon look and watch Niger plunge into crises u don't realize refugees situation ll affect other African countries
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by tunjijones(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
RushManni:
now at the embolded : You been no know ? U see how daft you are not to know that everyone equally owns a country. But you can go on on your own case as a slave to your political class. No wonder you're being roasted like a wood.

With each passing day, y'all make it look like the dumbness you had the previous day was only a child's play.

Your father is a fool for you to think that in 21st century with all the civilization that it's proper for military to run the affair of a country. Military are trained to fight war not to govern people.

Like I said earlier, your father is a foolish man for bringing someone so stupid to this world.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Iamzik:

What do you people gain from typing this rubbish everyday?

And before you bring your tribal card I am not igbo. This thread has nothing to do with Obi or the Igbos but you lots cannot skip one day without displaying your lack of home training on a public forum
Why are u triggered Ipob is a terrorist group stop speaking for them... Ipob doesn't represent Igbos... Anyone defending Ipob and using their methodology is Ipob whether Igbo or not
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:
It's Tinubu that is sponsoring them (according to deluded obidients).

Deluded people are saying they shd leave Niger alone that the military shd continue ruling. I bet you, it won't take up to 3 years that another military general will plot another coup and the circle will continue like that.

Military doesn't have the right to overthrow a democratic elected President. It's a crime against humanity

Let me paint this scenario for you, you employed a Mai guard to guard your household. You bought cutlass , touch and other security gadget for the Mai guard and you pay the guard salary every month. This same Mai guard will now use the weapon you bought for him to chase u out of your house saying you are not managing the affair of you family well. He will overthrow you from your house and take over. How does this sound to you.

Military doesn't have any business in governace. They are trained for war and protection not for governace.

You have said it all.
There is nothing beautiful about a military regime and democracy should not be substituted for it.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by dinachi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

https://indianexpress-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/indianexpress.com/article/world/niger-ex-rebel-launches-anti-coup-movement-internal-resistance-8884192/lite/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQGsAEggAID#amp_tf=From&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Findianexpress.com%2Farticle%2Fworld%2Fniger-ex-rebel-launches-anti-coup-movement-internal-resistance-8884192%2F
Ofcourse he is being propped up by America.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Chucks13: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
I knew this situation will go dirtier las las.

The Junta should talk to ECOWAS, AU leaders to give them time for transition into democratic rule relying on Russia, Burkinafaso and Mali can't help the Junta they should dialogue because this rebel movement will be the launch pad now for various interested party then Niger will be in trouble.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by itsene: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
kingamaa:
More reason why ECOWAS should siddon look

Niger go sort themselves

It doesn't seem as if this coup plotters go last

I just pity the masses

Ecowas cannot " siddon look"
There's a charter to enforce.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Cantonese: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
Uneducated mumu. When you know nothing about politics, position and power, simply shut your dirty mouth. Watch and learn from those who know what's transpiring. With nothing to say, because you do not know, you choose to pollute the threat with your stupid tribal talk.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by firearcher: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Its always the same script. A coupist overthrows the government and because not all military personnel will support or agree with it, another counter coup is bound to happen.

Depending on if the coup leaders are eager to return their country to democratic rule, they either do this quickly to prevent further crisis, or look for ways to solidify their own grip to power.

The only way the coupists can maintain their hold is to carry out an internal purging often accompanied by incarceration, bloodshed, murder and assassinations.

They know more than anyone how it takes only guns and force to topple a government, so they are always going to be watching their own backs. Critics and dissents not allowed.

May reason prevail in Niger as soon as possible.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Otuegbe: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

Deluded people are saying they shd leave Niger alone that the military shd continue ruling. I bet you, it won't take up to 3 years that another military general will plot another coup and the circle will continue like that.

Military doesn't have the right to overthrow a democratic elected President. It's a crime against humanity

Let me paint this scenario for you, you employed a Mai guard to guard your household. You bought cutlass , touch and other security gadget for the Mai guard and you pay the guard salary every month. This same Mai guard will now use the weapon you bought for him to chase u out of your house saying you are not managing the affair of you family well. He will overthrow you from your house and take over. How does this sound to you.

Military doesn't have any business in governace. They are trained for war and protection not for governace.
buhari ur God did it and you were hailing him
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by kingamaa(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
sidon look and watch Niger plunge into crises u don't realize refugees situation ll affect other African countries

So Nigeria should fast-track the refugee crisis by going to war in conjunction with ECOWAS with Niger. Guy, Niger is a sovereign nation, let them solve their problem themselves.

If there is a coup in Nigeria will Niger and ECOWAS go to war against Nigeria - I doubt it.
Nigeria has enough internal crises it is grappling with chief among these is poverty. Nigeria should focus on her economy I beg
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by kingamaa(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
itsene:

Ecowas cannot " siddon look"
There's a charter to enforce.

Which charter? Let Nigeria face her internal problems first eg poverty, insecurity, exchange rate etc.

Niger is a sovereign nation. Big brother mantra na scam. Nigeria herself needs help and fast.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by baralatie(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
A Step in the right direction
How is it a good decision
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by RushManni: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

My father is a fool for me to think this way in this century with all the civilization. My parents are to fight war not to govern people.

Like I said earlier, my father is a foolish man for bringing someone so stupid as me to this world. Please allow me - it's a family matter.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by baralatie(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
It is very easier and cheaper to fund a counter coup than an invasion
How does the funding of internal rebellion and civil war a cheap thing
Is that not what led to the Syrian xrisis when the west funded to overthrow Syrian govt
Or bringing it home.is that not how the Libyan crisis escalated when gadaffi was overthrown
Abi I should mention Mobutu seseko

1 Like

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
kingamaa:

So Nigeria should fast-track the refugee crisis by going to war in conjunction with ECOWAS with Niger. Guy, Niger is a sovereign nation, let them solve their problem themselves.

If there is a coup in Nigeria will Niger and ECOWAS go to war against Nigeria - I doubt it.
Nigeria has enough internal crises it is grappling with chief among these is poverty. Nigeria should focus on her economy I beg
Ecowas has intervene in countries like gambia Ivory coast even Liberia... Yes Niger republic is sovereign doesn't mean ecowas should fold arm watching soldiers hold d country to Ransom and refusing dialogue... Mali Burkina Faso guinea were allowed now Niger tomorro another West African country soldiers ll wake up and take over... So get the situation
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Firstcitizen: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
kemiomobomi:
Typical west machination, weaponizing Islamic Jihadists to do their dirty job. After the war, they will then become incontrollable monster.

Well said
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by kingamaa(m): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Ecowas has intervene in countries like gambia Ivory coast even Liberia... Yes Niger republic is sovereign doesn't mean ecowas should fold arm watching soldiers hold d country to Ransom and refusing dialogue... Mali Burkina Faso guinea were allowed now Niger tomorro another West African country soldiers ll wake up and take over... So get the situation

So let them take over. They have their reasons genuine or not. Nigeria has enough problems of her own. If francophone countries want to liberate themselves from their slave master what is Nigeria's own? The countries where ecowas intervened in the past, what did they achieve and at what cost?

Nigeria should face front I beg. In any case most if not all wars eventually end in a round table which should be the aim of ecowas.

With the sanctions and blockade Niger will dialogue sooner or later. So why go in gun blazing to what end - to further impoverish the already poor people there or flex muscle?

War in any guise is a no-no for me. If you can't help them to resolve it without war then leave them alone. Every problem has an expiry date. War from time immemorial has never done anyone any good.

Did you see this

Nigeria Fighting Serious Wars, Fresh Wars Not Needed – Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

and this

Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger - Politics - Nairaland

And many others like it.

Our problems are enough for us I beg. Ecowas single currency is still a dream but they are ready to go to war. Puppets and puppeteers
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by dragunov: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

https://indianexpress-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/indianexpress.com/article/world/niger-ex-rebel-launches-anti-coup-movement-internal-resistance-8884192/lite/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQGsAEggAID#amp_tf=From&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Findianexpress.com%2Farticle%2Fworld%2Fniger-ex-rebel-launches-anti-coup-movement-internal-resistance-8884192%2F

Divide and conquer. The West have made a move.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by chrisblack: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
maticar:
Stop pushing this news

We know France and co are sponsoring him, besides this news was posted last week

Make we hear word abeg
Many of you start forming geopolitics generals without even understanding the dynamics at play in Niger. Bazoum was outed simply because of the reforms he was undertaken. The majority Ethnic group saw him as a danger to their corrupt system of patronage. He was removed due to his tribe not because of performance. performance was never the issue but because he was not from the majority. if he was Hausa they would not have done it. Also the russian factor was also inclusive
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by comodo: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
gaskiyamagana:
This is good.
If ECOWAS can not enter through front door because of Nnyamirin noises, let them enter through back door with this Anti coup group.
Nigeria should as a matter of urgency halt any armed conflict in Niger. It's time we stop looking at everything from tribal perspective. Nigeria will bear the brunt of this tug of war. Light weapons and terrorist mercenaries that will be used in the war will end up in Nigeria. We have enough in our hands already.

1 Like

Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
kingamaa:

So let them take over. They have their reasons genuine or not. Nigeria has enough problems of her own. If francophone countries want to liberate themselves from their slave master what is Nigeria's own? The countries where ecowas intervened in the past, what did they achieve and at what cost?

Nigeria should face front I beg. In any case most if not all wars eventually end in a round table which should be the aim of ecowas.

With the sanctions and blockade Niger will dialogue sooner or later. So why go in gun blazing to what end - to further impoverish the already poor people there or flex muscle?

War in any guise is a no-no for me. If you can't help them to resolve it without war then leave them alone. Every problem has an expiry date. War from time immemorial has never done anyone any good.

Did you see this

Nigeria Fighting Serious Wars, Fresh Wars Not Needed – Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

and this

Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger - Politics - Nairaland

And many others like it.

Our problems are enough for us I beg. Ecowas single currency is still a dream but they are ready to go to war. Puppets and puppeteers
why are u calling Nigeria when it's an ecowas issue.. u can go to Kano and join them to protest... Ok
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by kingamaa(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
why are u calling Nigeria when it's an ecowas issue. u can go to Kano and join them to protest... Ok

No, you should lead the ecowas forces from the front with your family members following. Maybe you will see people to join you since you love war and bloodshed so much. Warmonger
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by yemmit90: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
It is very easier and cheaper to fund a counter coup than an invasion

This what Ecowas leaders should have done instead of unnecessary war rhetoric.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Israel07: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Israel07: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

Nobody is supporting a military leadership in Niger or any other country n ur analogy is not what it is....
The military has made it clear the reason for the coup which the people of Niger support. It's also a bloodless coup n the ousted president is not any kind of duress.
The people are clearly not happy with the so called democratic leadership of their country with clear evidence. Why can't we try to understand the people instead of trying to impose what they don't want on them. They already appointed a civilian leader and plan on a peaceful transition that 'll give back power to a democratic leadership.
This people are tired of neocolonialism of France and has stated clearly that they don't want them. Why's nobody questioning France? How many Francophone African countries has done this or is Niger the first. Can you explain why Niger is special? What did ECOWAS do to Mali or Faso? And whatever internal whatever is clearly sponsored, every sane person knows that. Stop twerking
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by nedekid: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
festacman:
Fine! Beautiful!

France and US should immediately get behind this group and leave Nigeria alone. We have enough problems on our plate.
It is France. They are making an arrangement for plan B incase plan A does not work. Plan A obviously is Nigeria and ecowas.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/8/9/niger-coup-leaders-accuse-french-forces-of-destabilising-the-country
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by tunjijones(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Israel07:

Nobody is supporting a military leadership in Niger or any other country n ur analogy is not what it is....
The military has made it clear the reason for the coup which the people of Niger support. It's also a bloodless coup n the ousted president is not any kind of duress.
The people are clearly not happy with the so called democratic leadership of their country with clear evidence. Why can't we try to understand the people instead of trying to impose what they don't want on them. They already appointed a civilian leader and plan on a peaceful transition that 'll give back power to a democratic leadership.
This people are tired of neocolonialism of France and has stated clearly that they don't want them. Why's nobody questioning France? How many Francophone African countries has done this or is Niger the first. Can you explain why Niger is special? What did ECOWAS do to Mali or Faso? And whatever internal whatever is clearly sponsored, every sane person knows that. Stop twerking

You made a lot of fallacies in this your write up. Just like 5 mins ago I watch the news where they said the oust president is living In a despicable way with no light and water. In the news they said they coup plotters are planning to stave the man to death cos they have not being giving him food regularly.

Then you said the military people have plans of peaceful transition back to civilian rule. One question sir, the new president they want to elect is it not still from amongst them? Or it's an angel they want to elect. So if the military are not satisfied with the new civilian govt they will plot another coup.

The military have not business with governace. A country that cld not speak up since 1960 about what they are going through with France for more than 60 years. That tells a lot abt pple in Niger, like are they that dumb? Except all these stuff we are reading online about how France treat them are all propaganda. But if it is not, am sorry to say, nigerien are not too smart. I don't in any way support what France is doing in Niger that's if all we read and hear online are true. Then how come these info are just getting out now after 64 yes....

And as for Mali, I heard terrorist has taken almost half of their territory since the military took over.
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
kingamaa:

No, you should lead the ecowas forces from the front with your family members following. Maybe you will see people to join you since you love war and bloodshed so much. Warmonger
u and ur Messiah obi ll lead protest with ur useless family members there in Kano since u think supporting coupists is the next thing... Idiot animal and stupid bastard
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by kingamaa(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u and ur Messiah obi ll lead protest with ur useless family members there in Kano since u think supporting coupists is the next thing... Idiot animal and stupid bastard

You are a daft monkey and a waste of your parent's resources. Simple English you can't comprehend. Bastard illiterate. Bloodthirsty cannibal

Oya, carry your family go war. Blood sucking vampire. As for Nigerians we say no to war, na peace we want. Idiotu
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by kingamaa(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:

Warmonger, I get your time today. Riff raffs like you shouting war up and down in the name of ecowas will be the first to hide when war comes. Na to dey hide behind keypad dey call for war. Bastard son of a bitch
Re: Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance by Israel07: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

You made a lot of fallacies in this your write up. Just like 5 mins ago I watch the news where they said the oust president is living In a despicable way with no light and water. In the news they said they coup plotters are planning to stave the man to death cos they have not being giving him food regularly.

Then you said the military people have plans of peaceful transition back to civilian rule. One question sir, the new president they want to elect is it not still from amongst them? Or it's an angel they want to elect. So if the military are not satisfied with the new civilian govt they will plot another coup.

The military have not business with governace. A country that cld not speak up since 1960 about what they are going through with France for more than 60 years. That tells a lot abt pple in Niger, like are they that dumb? Except all these stuff we are reading online about how France treat them are all propaganda. But if it is not, am sorry to say, nigerien are not too smart. I don't in any way support what France is doing in Niger that's if all we read and hear online are true. Then how come these info are just getting out now after 64 yes....

And as for Mali, I heard terrorist has taken almost half of their territory since the military took over.

Use your phone, they already appointed a prime minister, plan on transition back to a democratic leadership on the condition France cut off all ties with them. Whatever the president is going through whether true or not he deserves and even more for all the attrocities he's committed against the people he was elected to lead. Do you know the level of hardship n poverty goin on there. Why are the people of Niger happy with the said coup, why's nobody questioning France and why y'all so interested in Niger but not Mali or Faso.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph / USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem / Fire Damages Rome's 19th Century 'Iron Bridge' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.