Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nothing Goes For Nothing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Goes For Nothing (5619 Views)

Nothing Goes For Nothing / These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Awesome05: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimaximum: 1:49am On Oct 11, 2023
Ultimaximum:

As she bent over the desk, his kisses started to brush the top of her ass, and his hands were running over her sides, up and down her ribs....it felt amazing for her.

The only sounds in the room were the sound of Alfred's wet kisses, along with whispered protest from Biola: no Alfred.........no............no.................please.........ohhhh There was a wet smacking sound from his tongue and lips indulging themselves on her skin, and soft mewls and sighs from her as he stroked her body. Her pussy was soaked.
As his mouth reached the top of her ass, he began licking down the crack, with occasional kisses being placed on her cheeks. She stiffened a little as his tongue made its way down her ass, and Biola had a sharp intake of breath as his tongue glided by her anus. His tongue then kept traveling down her ass. Oh god, I didn't know what he was going to do with my butthole, I guess he's not that much of a perv.

This is incredible. I didn't know somebody could feel this way, and.....wait.....he's bringing his tongue back up my butt......oh......there he stopped....OH.......he bit me in.....the butt....he.....oh my god.........he's circling my butthole with his tongue.......it feels...........it feels.........
His tongue was circling her anus indeed, and as his hands joined his face at her ass, he grabbed a hold of her cheeks softly, spread them, and began licking and tonguing her asshole.

Alfred......that's.......disgusti.......ohhhhh........what are you do........that's........oh...its......
His hands kept methodically squeezing and pulling apart her buttcheeks. Her ass was definitely getting worked over.

He decided to keep going down. His kisses traveled back down her ass, lingered in the spot between her ass and Instruments, and his hands were used to spread her legs a little wider. He looked down and saw her pussy lips just waiting for him. She was completely clean. Brazilian wax? Well, her parents were brazilian weren't they? Ha all the better to lick you with my dear....... Alfred thought to himself.

Biola knew what was coming, but even as she was dealing with the uneasiness of having her boss first licking her anus, then staring at her Instruments from close proximity, she was taken completely by surprise as her boss's lips began kissing the insides of her thighs, and around her pussy, and finally closed on her lips, gently sucking them into his mouth.

OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Biiola exclaimed as her pussy slowly began to be eaten by Alfred. His lips released hers, and his tongue began running up and down the length of her slit. He was licking up her juices, of which there was plenty. Alfred found he liked the taste, fortunately, and quickly developed quite a hunger for it. He started licking harder, pushing his tongue into her hole.

As his tongue violated her, Biola, with no clear exit strategy, began trying to move away from his mouth, but the desk was in her way, and quickly his hands grabbed a hold of her hips, and pulled her back to his waiting mouth. His lips closed on her pussy lips again, and got a firm grasp on them. Grunting in pleasure, as though eating a perfect steak, Alfred moved his head from side to side slightly, her lips being pulled this way, then that, as he sucked on them.

AAAHHHhhhhhhh...........oohhhh.............ohhhh............... God this feels.......like......ohhhhhhh.......this....is...................perfect...............perfec...ohhhhhh........now he's....god, he's chewing on them.................................ohhhhh....chewing me.....eating me.....licking........ohhhhh

Alfred decided to go after her clit. Turning around, so that he was facing the opposite direction of his increasingly Hot secretary, Alfred went back between her legs and found what he was looking for. His tongue circled it briefly, before going over it, to the great delight of Biola, and his lips closed on the small button. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!!! she exclaimed.

Source: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/54369
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Saturn101: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimaximum: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
Alfred went back between her legs and found what he was looking for. His tongue circled it briefly, before going over it, to the great delight of Biola, and his lips closed on the small button. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!!! she exclaimed.

Alfred's hands went to her ass and grabbed hold firmly, making sure she didn't go anywhere, and brought her pussy down to grind against his face as he licked, sucked, and slurped all over her clit.
He's eating my........my clit is............dog going to.............appointment......

At this point, nothing she thought made any sense, it was all her brain could do to handle the pleasure. And then his fingers went to work. One hand's middle finger started playing with her asshole, still wet from the tonguing it had received, the other hand's thumbs started running over her pussy slit, and both at the same time, gently pushed into her....

It was chaos in her mind.
AAHHH, OOHHHH, GAHHHHHHHHHHH, AIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE she screamed as her pussy creamed all over Alfred's face. The double penetration of her with his fingers continued, and deepened.

OOOOHHH NOOOOOOOO AGGHGHHHHHH Alfred!!! JOH!!!N!!!

She writhed and moved over him, finally standing upright quickly, but he continued his assault, and her knees began to shake. As he sucked, she tried to push his head away, the feelings were too intense. It felt so good it hurt.

Alfred didn't care. He continued, increased suction. She gave up fighting and slumped back over the desk, standing on tip toe, her hands grabbing the edges of the desk with white knuckles, her eyes closed as she lay head down on the hard wood. Her asshole and pussy were twitching.

Finally Alfred stopped. He pulled his fingers out of her. His mouth was exhausted. His face was soaked with her juices. His hands were covered in her cum. His cock was rock hard.

Chapter Four

Biola lay there for a few moments, not moving. Her mind gradually beginning to function again. She turned to her boss. Again, feeling awkward. She heard a zipper being undone, and she knew he was pulling his cock out, without looking down. Please Alfred. I won't have sex with you. That....it felt good....but I can't have your penis in me.....you understand that Alfred.

First of all, Biola, stop calling it my 'penis.' It's my cock. Secondly, I pleasured you, you pleasure me.

Hoping he was referring to another handjob, she reached for his member.

No Biola, he said firmly, as he placed his hands on her shoulders and started pushing down, forcing her to her knees, You're going to suck to my cock.

noo, I can't do this.....its too much. This should be for...oh....now I'm on my knees......I shouldn't....oh its huge. It is huge. I should get up and leave. But where else will I work, I.......oh! Hey! He's......he's....weirdo....slapping me with his.....oh!

This was awesome. Alfred was thoroughly enjoying the complete sense of power that accompanied having a 37 year old woman on her knees in front of him, as his employee, that he was slapping in the face with his cock. She turned away to the left....*slap* she turned to the right, *slap*. Then he was tapping her forehead with it, rubbing her face, leaving a little trail of precum.

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Awesome05: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
Next...
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimaximum: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Awesome05:

His tongue circled it briefly, before going over it, to the great delight of Biola, and his lips closed on the small button.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!!! she exclaimed.
Alfred's hands went to her ass and grabbed hold firmly, making sure she didn't go anywhere, and brought her pussy down to grind against his face as he licked, sucked, and slurped all over her clit.

He's eating my........my clit is............dog going to.............appointment...... At this point, nothing she thought made any sense, it was all her brain could do to handle the pleasure. And then his fingers went to work.

One hand's middle finger started playing with her asshole, still wet from the tonguing it had received, the other hand's thumbs started running over her pussy slit, and both at the same time, gently pushed into her....It was chaos in her mind.
AAHHH, OOHHHH, GAHHHHHHHHHHH, AIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE she screamed as her pussy creamed all over Alfred's face. The double penetration of her with his fingers continued, and deepened.

OOOOHHH NOOOOOOOO AGGHGHHHHHH Alfred!!! JOH!!!N!!!

She writhed and moved over him, finally standing upright quickly, but he continued his assault, and her knees began to shake. As he sucked, she tried to push his head away, the feelings were too intense. It felt so good it hurt.

Alfred didn't care. He continued, increased suction. She gave up fighting and slumped back over the desk, standing on tip toe, her hands grabbing the edges of the desk with white knuckles, her eyes closed as she lay head down on the hard wood. Her asshole and pussy were twitching.

Finally Alfred stopped. He pulled his fingers out of her. His mouth was exhausted. His face was soaked with her juices. His hands were covered in her cum. His cock was rock hard.

Chapter Four

Biola lay there for a few moments, not moving. Her mind gradually beginning to function again. She turned to her boss. Again, feeling awkward. She heard a zipper being undone, and she knew he was pulling his cock out, without looking down. Please Alfred. I won't have sex with you. That....it felt good....but I can't have your penis in me.....you understand that Alfred.

First of all, Biola, stop calling it my 'penis.' It's my cock. Secondly, I pleasured you, you pleasure me.

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Awesome05: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
Cool
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimaximum: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2023
Awesome05:

I pleasured you, you pleasure me. Come on.: Rita reasoned with her victim, Come on. She sat her pussy down on Henrietta's face, and, not feeling any tongue, began grinding. You don't have a choice Henrietta. Do it. Rita felt her pussy move over her chin, lips, nose, forehead, then back the opposite way. Finally it settled on the girl's mouth. The target was shifting as Henrietta moved her head to either side to avoid its unwanted duty, but Rita held the girl's head still and covered her mouth with pussy.

Henrietta held her mouth shut tight, her hands involuntarily going up to Rita's ass, trying to push her away, then just settling to hold onto it as her face was smothered in the folds of her teacher's snatch.

Rita sat on the girl's face, waiting. Getting impatient, she rolled her eyes slightly, then reached behind her and pinched Henrietta's nipple.

“Hmn….! Henrietta silently screamed, not opening her mouth.

Another hard pinch, with a twist.

Henrietta grimaced, but held her ground stubbornly. Rita frowned, reached farther back, and pinched Henrietta's labiahard.

“Eh…..! OKAY! Okay. I....hmn... Henrietta's speech of surrender was interrupted by the impatient pussy of her teacher. Her mouth opened up, and was filled with soft, wet, warm pussy lips.

Therrrrre we go.......good girl Rita said warmly. She felt a slight tugging sensation as Henrietta began eating her pussy. Her young, hot mouth was very timidly sucking on what had been presented it. Good girl, Rita repeated, closing her eyes and pulling Henrietta's head deeper into her crotch. Just needed to be shown who was in charge Rita mused, her voice growing deeper. Start working that tongue Henrietta.

Henrietta obediently dipped her tongue into the wetness that was all over her face. She'd never tasted a girl's cum before, and she didn't really care for it. But the warm wet softness of the pussy was pleasant, actually. No wonder Alfred likes going down on me so much. She heard the vocal change with the woman dominating her, and the knowledge that her mouth was arousing her stoic teacher was.....well, there was something hot there.

As a tongue, virgin to a woman's pussy, cautiously explored the new phenomenon, Rita moaned quietly....she loved this timid first attempt at lesbian oral pleasure. She's alright Rita thought to herself, her tongue is really............alright......hmm..............

Henrietta began trying some of the things Alfred did to her, licking up and down the slit, chewing softly on the lips, sticking the tongue in and circling it around. Rita was feeling so good, that she smashed her pussy down towards the mouth that was pleasuring it, trying to get more pleasure out of the source, Henrietta could hardly breathe......desperately she began grabbing at Rita's ass.

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) / Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. / Let This Address What You Want To Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.