Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Forbidden Passion (erotic) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forbidden Passion (erotic) (4952 Views)

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / Forbidden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 1:36am On Oct 11, 2023
Standing in the shower, she imagined this boy fucking her senseless while she plunged three fingers deep inside her, bringing herself to a powerful orgasm.

It is the third photo that she had used every morning since. And every morning since she had taken a bath using that wonderfully felling oil, which she discovered after that first shower. It was by chance that it had caught her attention. And now she feels a need to use it again. Casting a glance back at the bed to see her son still soundly asleep, he patters off to the bathroom.

Lying in the bath, Boma positions the photo so that she could see it clearly. She picks up her razor. Never letting her hair get wildly out of control and trimming between her legs regularly, she decides to take it all off. The thought of how these young studs these days like a woman with a smooth pussy is the driving force behind the action. Something in the back of her mind makes her think that if she does, she could have a young stud or her own. She tells herself how stupid she sounds, but shaves anyway and when she is done and rinses off the foam, she had never felt so naughty and sexy.

The feel of the warm bath water, mixed with the Entice bath oil lapping up against her smooth flesh sends tingles down her spine that seem to end right at her swelling clit. Instinctively, Boma starts to stroke her cunt, noticing how much more sensitive it now is while she imagine Jerry eating her pussy, fingering her and fucking her. It only takes a few minutes of self-stimulation before she is biting her lower lip, straining from not crying out as she climaxes hard.

Richard takes his aunt to the doctor while the rest of the household eats breakfast. coulddice manages to disappear when it comes time to cleanup and just as miraculously reappears when all the work is finished. Her appearance does not went unnoticed by Boma, nor does her dress though she does try to pretend not to notice it. Princess is wears a halter top, clearly without a bra on beneath. Her hard, little nipples are very visible and pointing straight out. So is the full curve of her breasts, which are visible at the sides. Then to top it all off, she is wearing the smallest pair of pants Boma had ever seen a teenager wear.

Bade tries not to notice either, but he couldnot stop his mouth from watering and his cock from growing Princess bounds toward him and throws herself around him for a hug which almost knocks him to the floor. Tightening her grip of her brother, she whispers in his ear, “I could’t wait for tonight.” She pulls away a little and adds, so that Boma could hear, “Try to relax today, Bade.

You look tired.” The young lady smiles when her brother turns a light shade of red. He starts stammering something about having a wentod day when she cuts him off. “I hope you’re not getting whatever Mom had.”

“I’m sure I’m not getting sick,” he says.

Princess smiles at him. “That’s wentod. could I have some money? I’m wanting out for a few hours with Becky.”

He hands her some money and she kisses him on the cheek before running out of the house. Boma turns, to face the man. It is just her and Bade now and she could see a bulge in the man’s shorts trying to poke out. It is all she could do to stop herself from leaping across the kitchen, wrapping her legs around his waist and burying that cock deep inside her.

Stop it! He’s your brother-in-law! She’s married to your fucking sister. It did not stop her pussy from throbbing. Then to Bade she could’t help but comment,

“You gave her far too much.”

The man did not realize that Boma means sex as well as money. How could he know that she knows about his sexual activity with his sister? Soon, he would. “I could’t help it. She’s still my baby lady.” He shrugs and smiles, heading for the shower.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by ThrillPlus: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
Nice.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
Soon, he would. “I could’t help it. She’s still my baby lady.” He shrugs and smiles, heading for the shower.

Boma heads to her room, trying not to notice her disappointment at how the bathroom door is locked, preventing her from sneaking a peek as her brother-in-law’s thick member again. wanting into Princess’s room, the woman rummages through her suitcase and realizes that she had not packed any swimwear. She is really annoyed that she had just bought a new swimsuit just for this very reason. So she decides that she will just look to see if the young

Princess had anything that she could use. Opening drawers all she finds are two bikinis, one black and one white, both with of the same style. And both are a little more than triangles of material for the breasts and pussy that tie up at the sides and back.

Why not? She slips out of her robe. The woman’s nipples are still very hard and she couldnot help but pinch them when she looks at herself in the mirror. Her ears flatten. Her long toned legs are smooth as her pussy. She slides her hands up them and a gasp leaves her mouth at the sexy sensation. Behind her, her tail whips back and forth, waving. Boma is feeling naughty—very naughty.

Picking the white bikini, the woman pulls on the bottom. She had to let them out a little as her hips are slightly wider than her niece’s, yet the ties make that easy. The top though barely contains her breasts and certain do nothing to help the young lady either. No more than her nipples and the slight swell are covered. There is nothing else though and Boma makes a mental note of not moving too fast for fear of losing it all. Her raven hair contrasts beautifully and she ties it in a loose ponytail to keep it out of her face, then grabbing a towel, Boma heads out into the secluded backyard.

The tall trees hide her from the neighbor’s view, but in no way blocks out the rising sun and warmth that soon is flowing over her, relaxing her to the core. Not long after, Bade comes out with a tool box and starts to do some gardening. He tries not to notice his sister-in-law while she lies by the pool. On her back, she is almost spilling out totally from her top. The only part that is covered is her nipples, which are obviously hard. The very small triangle over her crotch reveals that she is completely shaved. Then there is the matter of that cat tail, slowly, but rhythmically thumping on the lounge chair.

What is with these cat costumes? He couldnot help but think of his sister’s pussy, her tight wet hole is shaved bare too. And her tail, which is pink like her hair, compared to Boma’s which is black. This is all just driving the man wild and before he knows it, he is staring at Boma, cock starting to grow. Then his heart stops when she calls him over.

Boma pretends to be dozing while Bade works the garden, wearing only a pair of baggy shorts. He had a wentod build, strong and form and she could’t help but notice the bulge in his shorts when he walks by. And before she knows what she is doing, she is calling him over. Her head is swimming with fantasies of having her cunt filled with his throbbing manhood.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Marynwachukwu21(f): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ultimaximum:

Forbidden Passion

Frankie

When it comes to passion, some will not care if it is legitimate, proper, or not. As a matter of fact, for some, the more forbidden it is, the better.

I

Princess woke up with a large, throbbing cock pressing up between her ass cheeks. Although she was wearing boy shorts, with the cock’s owner wearing shorts, she could still feel it move with each breath. Normally she wouldn’t mind having an erect member in her bed. Being twenty, she was always Hot and it was one of the things her boyfriend loved about her. Unfortunately, right now, the organ did not belong to him—it belongs to her brother.

She is in her brother’s bed because her aunt and cousin were invited by her parents to come and visit for the holidays. Being that there are no spare rooms in the house, Princess had to give up hers for them. And since her parents have a very large bed, there is more than enough room for her to share with them. It had never been a problem before, but that was because the last time they shared a room, Princess was a lot younger and problems like the one occurring now didn’t come up.

The young lady sighs and tries to went back to sleep, but her brother, Bade, shifts his position digging his rigid member harder up against her ass. Without thinking, as if by reflex, Princess presses her ass back into her brother’s crotch. Bade lets out a moan in his sleep and the young lady suddenly realizes what she did.

“Oh Bleep,” she whispers. What the hell am I doing? She crawls out of the bed and practically runs to the bathroom, down the hall. Once in, she locks the door and splashes her face with cold water. She looks at herself in the mirror. Her long pink colored hair frames her face. Her Jersey knit chemise clings tightly to her breasts, turning see through where the water from her face drips down.

Princess stares deep into the eyes reflecting back at her. “He’s your brother. What are you doing?” It had been four days since she broke up with her boyfriend. Four days since she went to that shop. Four days since she began reading that book, Entice. The day before that was the last time she bleeped her boyfriend. The next day, she saw her brother naked and it brought up the longings she had once before for him. She had forwenttten she had them until four days awent. She’s certain that if her mother knew, she’d be thrown out of the house, even if she is only twenty. And reading the book had only spurred her on more. Speaking of the book...

She looks at the clock in the bathroom. It’s still early, and being a Saturday, no one is up yet. But feeling wide awake now, Princess decides on a bath. Pulling off her boy shorts and chemise, she grabs the bottle of Entice. It’s strange, but while ready the book the young lady became so entranced by it that when she finally came out of her stupor she found that she held the same bottle that was in every single one of the stories.

Forbidden Passion: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/forbidden-passion/54377
Wonderful 👏
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2023
It’s strange, but while ready the book the young lady became so entranced by it that when she finally came out of her stupor she found that she held the same bottle that was in every single one of the stories.

At first she was shocked to see it and she couldn’t explain how she wentt it. She set it down on the edge of the tub and resisted the urge to use it, but the allure was too much. She had used it every day since. Then she climbs into the tub, rubs her body down, getting used to the temperature.

The feeling of the water creates tingling all over her skin that she had never felt before. As her hands glide over her flesh, she enjoys the feel of the soft, silky smoothness of it and before she knows t, her hands are sliding up her inner thighs. Her fingertips brush her young pussy. It is only when she lets out an involuntary moan that she realizes exactly what she is doing. The young lady could’t remember the last time she touched herself. Once she discovered boys, about four years awent and about the time her feelings for her own brother arose, she found it easy to get them to do things for her. She had no need to get herself off with boys so easy to manipulate. And once she met her recently last boyfriend, they bleeped whenever possible. She had forwenttten how wentod it felt to stroke her pussy in the bath. And it is just like all those stories in the book!

Now Princess keeps herself clean shaven. She finds that guys are more willing to eat her pussy with no hair in the way, and boy does she like her pussy eaten. Besides, hair just isn’t her thing. Another great thing about being so smooth is that when she gets really wet, she loved the feeling of hands sliding all over her nether lips when slick with her juices.

Princess leans back against the bath and spreads her legs, bending them so her knees stick out of the water. With two fingers, she presses them between her folds, easily sliding them deeper and deeper until her long strokes find her tight entrance. It is extremely hot, hotter than the water of the bath and the young lady feels her cunt almost suck her digits inside.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by ThrillPlus: 7:31am On Oct 25, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2023
It is extremely hot, hotter than the water of the bath and the young lady feels her cunt almost suck her digits inside.

When night falls and before bed, Princess’s mother, Jennifer, says she feels she is coming down with something. Not wanting to pass on any sickness to her husband of daughter, she wentes to sleep on the couch, leaving Princess and Bade in the bed alone. They are in bed, both lying on their backs. Princess is in her chemise and boy shorts, Bade in just his shorts again, waiting for sleep to hit.

This is when Princess decides to breech the subject. “So, is it me?”

“What?” Bade asks, a little uneasy.

“Is it me that gets you hard or just the fact that you’re missing sex?” she presses.

“I ... I’m not hard. I don’t think you know what it is you’re talking about.” Calen turns away from her, signaling the end of the conversation.

The young lady just sighs, irJenniferted and rolls over also, deciding to just wait until the inevitable happens. And sure enough, a couple of hours later, she wakes from her pleasant dream to the feeling of the throb of her brother’s member against her lower back. Bleep! It feels even bigger! She suddenly feels torn between enjoying the feeling of the hugs cock pressed against her and waking up the man to talk about the cause. Morality wins the battle and she shakes her brother awake, rolling him onto his back.

“What?” he moans. “What is it?”

“This,” Princess replies, patting the large tent in the blanket, ignoring the twinge of excitement from her pussy when she does so. She pulls the blanket away from them both so that there is no hiding the man’s arousal. “Now is this because of me or not?”

“No,” Bade nearly shouts, noticing for the first time how wentod his sister actually looks in the dim lighting. “I just haven’t ... you know...”

‘You could say jacked off you know,” she says. “We both know all guys do it.”

Bade is shocked at his sister’s use of language and his prick gives an involuntary twitch. “Okay, well I haven’t been able to jack off recently with your aunt and cousin being her and you obviously know your mother and I haven’t ... for a while. And now I’m sharing my bed with you.” The man did not notice how his sister’s eyes haven’t left his crotch since the blanket was pulled away.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by ThrillPlus: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nice work
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ultimaximum:

The man did not notice how his sister’s eyes haven’t left his crotch since the blanket was pulled away.

“Well, you’re just wanting to have to do something about it, because we could’t share a bed with that thing,” she says, resisting the urge to lick her lips.

“What are you suggesting?” Bade asks sarcastically. “You just want me to whip it out right now and beat off?” He totally forgets that it is his sister lying next to him.

“If it will make it go down, why not?” Princess says, almost regretting it as she as she does.

“With you in the bed next to me, I think not,” the man says, though his tone implies differently. “You’re my daughter. We shouldn’t even be having this discussion right now. Not ever.” He is already thinking it through though, realizing that he did not totally hate the idea of it. He had been needing a release for too long now.

He looks at his sister and notices how big her breasts have wenttten. He could ever make out the shape of her nipples starting to poke through her thin top. Are those cat ears? It’s not Halloween. Before he could ask her why she is dressing up like a cat, Princess interrupts his thoughts.

“It’s not like I haven’t seen a guy jacking off before,” she confesses. “It’s not like I’m wanting to watch either. I’ll just roll over and let you get on with it, okay?”

The thought of the young lady watching one of her boyfriends jacking off brings on another twitch from the man’s hardened member, which of course does not went unnoticed by either of them. She might have even jacked them off herself. Then he silently curses himself for thinking such things. If anything he should be pissed about it.

“What happened last night was a onetime thing, I swear,” Bade tells her in the morning. “If it needs to be done again, I’ll do it.”

“Okay, Bade,” she replies simply, almost running to the bathroom to try and ease her urges as best as she could.

But later, once the day is over and it’s time for bed, things are a little different. Princess isn’t woken by the feeling of her brother’s erection pressing into her, but by quick movement from his side of the bed. She rolls over and what she sees makes her eyes bulge from their sockets. The blanket covering Bade’s crotch is tented up, rising and falling as his hand strokes his prick from beneath.

Bade’s eyes are closed. He is trying to obviously concentrate. She watches him for a couple of minutes with her excitement growing at knowing what he is doing and before she knows it, she is pulling the blanket off the bed. An involuntary gasp escapes her lips at the sight of the man’s huge member being gripped and tugged by his large hand.

“What the Bleep?” Bade starts.

“Sorry, Bade,” the young lady chatters. “I just wanted to see what you were doing.”

“I thought we promised that I would do this myself from now on,” he says.

Forbidden Passion: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/forbidden-passion/54377
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by ThrillPlus: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2023
Nice work.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by Ultimaximum: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2023
“I thought we promised that I would do this myself from now on,” he says.

“I know,” she answers sweetly, her mouth and pussy watering. “But if you want me to do it for you just once more, I don’t think I’d mind.” And before waiting for an answer, Princess removes her brother’s grip from the steely rod and replaces it with her own.

“Oh shit,” he sighs heavily. “Okay, but this had to be the last time.”

“Sure, Bade,” the young lady replies, not really listening in the very least. She is far too busy concentrating on her brother’s large, throbbing cock to care one way or another.

Neither of them speak, the grunts for Bade are enough for Princess to know she is doing a wentod job and her cunt if on fire anyway. The young lady adds a twisting action to her stroking and it isn’t long before she could feel her brother’s balls tighten. Although she had more warning it is coming, the volume of cum that ejaculates from Bade still comes as a surprise. He groans out loud when the first spurt shoots straight up to land on his sister’s chemise, followed by a second and a third. The rest just splatters wildly over their bodies. When they have both calmed down, Bade looks at her.

Shit, she looks hot covered in my cum. And those cat ears ... I wonder if she had an entire costume. I could’t wait until Halloween. While lost in thought, he totally misses her taking her chemise off until it is too late. “What are you doing?” he asks quickly.

“Well, I could’t sleep in this now, could I?” she replies. She could feel that her breasts are a little sticky from where his seed had soaked through the chemise, but she did not want to say anything.

They both clean up again, Princess staring at her brother’s softening member and Bade at his sister’s chest.

When they Bleep did they get so big and beautiful? He wonders this as he tries to sleep. And what’s with the costume? I’m not complaining, but ... damn, if she wasn’t hot already...

Throughout the day Princess tries her best to brush up against her brother as much as possible, out of view of everyone else. It reminds Bade of how a cat does it, thinking how appropriate it is considering how his sister is playing dress up, though he pretends not to notice. He tries not to make a big deal out of it, but is becomes unbearable to the point that he is looking forward to bed time and even suggests an early night. He says it is to let his wife get some rest in the hope her condition will improve quicker.

Princess’s mother had never seen the young lady so happy about bed time. Strangely enough she did not say anything about the young lady wearing cat ears. Regardless, Jennifer isn’t feeling up to saying anything about the situation.
Re: Forbidden Passion (erotic) by BigBasher: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
Cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ted Dekker: Best Christian Fiction Writer Or No? / Most Interesting Nairaland Stories / The Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.