Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism (292 Views)

Why Is Infidelity On The Rise? / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by mrrandomguy: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
I was in a banking hall (UBA) recently and I observed that about 98 percent of the operations staff are women. I have every reason to believe that 50 percent of the other staff, excluding security personel and drivers are women. The other men I saw, including a security man, were all wearing Michael Jackson kind trousers.

It seems like you have to become an effeminate man to gain employment in the corporate world. This could explain why most men are obssesed with looking fresh.

I also observed that most universities now admit more femle students (espessially in the southern part of Nigeria) in order to be seen as gender friendly. The male students are left with other less-rewarding options like polytechniques or nothing.

This is good news for feminists and gender empowerment satanists, who have over the years being pushing for female dominance in the workplace and in the home by extension, because who controls the income controls the home. These satanistas are even trying to take over religious orders by setting themselves up to become traditional priests, pastors, even imams, etc.

It can also be seen that most unemployed educated youth are men. Many of whom end up taking up extremely toxic jobs, few end up driving Uber, okada or tricycle (rickshaw), the rest become incacerated, the more unfortunate ones die young.

Unfortunately for the men folks to wake up and help their fellow men, they are busy celebrating international womens day. These same men will employ a less qualified female because they hope to sleep with her. In the end, these randy men get setup with sex scandals like rape or sexual assault.

All these put together have serious implications on the family and the future of humanity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by Bbgbs23: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sadly... You're right.
LETS WAIT FOR THE SIMPS TO DISAGREE

1 Like

Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by Apus: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by madone: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
grin niggar dem feeling out of place in the society these days. Let them be give your female children education, empowerment and employment them still gonna marry we.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
mrrandomguy:
I was in a banking hall (UBA) recently and I observed that about 98 percent of the operations staff are women. I have every reason to believe that 50 percent of the other staff, excluding security personel and drivers are women. The other men I saw, including a security man, were all wearing Michael Jackson kind trousers.

It seems like you have to become an effeminate man to gain employment in the corporate world. This could explain why most men are obssesed with looking fresh.

I also observed that most universities now admit more femle students (espessially in the southern part of Nigeria) in order to be seen as gender friendly. The male students are left with other less-rewarding options like polytechniques or nothing.

This is good news for feminists and gender empowerment satanists, who have over the years being pushing for female dominance in the workplace and in the home by extension, because who controls the income controls the home. These satanistas are even trying to take over religious orders by setting themselves up to become traditional priests, pastors, even imams, etc.

It can also be seen that most unemployed educated youth are men. Many of whom end up taking up extremely toxic jobs, few end up driving Uber, okada or tricycle (rickshaw), the rest become incacerated, the more unfortunate ones die young.

Unfortunately for the men folks to wake up and help their fellow men, they are busy celebrating international womens day. These same men will employ a less qualified female because they hope to sleep with her. In the end, these randy men get setup with sex scandals like rape or sexual assault.

All these put together have serious implications on the family and the future of humanity.

Na now day just dey break for your Sidegrin

Something i have discovered about Ten Years Ago.

The underworld men are doing everything to subdue the weak men and render them useless.

The funny thing is most of the uselvss female they are empowering will never spend their Dime on any useless men or upgrade any fvcking mangrin

All of you go dey alright last last.

We wey we don Wise up and the world powers no fit use us do anything no matter how much they try are on the Fence watching the Dramasgrin

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by Xxxxtentacion2: 12:27am On Aug 13, 2023
Absolutely correct...

1 Like

Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by Mindlog: 1:19am On Aug 13, 2023
madone:
grin niggar dem feeling out of place in the society these days. Let them be give your female children education, empowerment and employment them still gonna marry we.

They don't need to be married to you, to have access to your sperm (if viable) in order to become pregnant and experience motherhood. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by werisetogether(m): 4:04am On Aug 13, 2023
Thanks for sharing

Had a good laugh at "Michael Jackson trousers"

But seriously, while you certainly have made some observations, have you considered the need for more men to take their career paths & lives seriously?

Take JAMB and WAEC results as an example. Why aren't more young men getting the best grades these days?

Also, have you noticed the increasing number of young men with plaited hair and ear-rings?

Yes, the future of the family is indeed at stake if more men continue to succumb to sinister forces that seem bent on degrading the male

Thanks again

mrrandomguy:

Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by madone: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2023
Mindlog:

They don't need to be married to you, to have access to your sperm (if viable) in order to become pregnant and experience motherhood. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have seen women and women upon women and I know what success is for a woman. I have seen the rich and mighty ones become needy. See my friend money and power never satisfy. Every woman seeks stability. The ones that are wayward are only that way cos a man failed them.
Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by Mindlog: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
madone:
I have seen women and women upon women and I know what success is for a woman. I have seen the rich and mighty ones become needy. See my friend money and power never satisfy. Every woman seeks stability. The ones that are wayward are only that way cos a man failed them.

A clear indication, you have a very limited understanding of the psychology of women cheesy

And by the way, ALL HUMANS seek stability right from conception.
Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by madone: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mindlog:

A clear indication, you have a very limited understanding of the psychology of women cheesy

And by the way, ALL HUMANS seek stability right from conception.

not talking of understanding brother am talking of experienced life forget book forget social media talks come into the street. I don't normally do long social media talks. Same way I am not ruling out ur points cos the world is too large for one to see all. But what I must say to you is. No matter how powerful a woman becomes the place of a good man is vacant.

Need I say too that if u have any guy a good guy for that matter who is interested in dating or marrying some of our African sisters in UK, Canada , Europe and America. Ladies who have built their life and career am not talking about runs girls please let me know, I will be pleased to link a good man up
Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by Emmanuel30a: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
mrrandomguy:

Mufu...I am not moved...
Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by Kemadealadire(f): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
I don't totally agree with this though. Is that why you guys what to be females so bad, guys with earrings, nose rings, plaited, braided and dreaded hair, leg chains etc.
Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by Kemadealadire(f): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
I don't totally agree with this though. Is that why you guys want to be females so bad, guys with earrings, nose rings, plaited, braided and dreaded hair, leg chains etc.
Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by mrrandomguy: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kemadealadire:
I don't totally agree with this though. Is that why you guys want to be females so bad, guys with earrings, nose rings, plaited, braided and dreaded hair, leg chains etc.
You don't have to TOTALLY agree aunty aladire. But it is a fact that many effeminate men have a better chance of getting a job in the corporate world.
A typical feminist recruiter/interviewer would prefer to employ an effeminate man over the more masculine male applicants because she can control them. I have a first hand experience.

Btw, your boyfriend, brother, son, uncle need not plait their hair or put on earrings to look effeminate. There are other cues an average woman will notice.
Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by mrrandomguy: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
madone:
Your last statement is wrong. This is a feminist point of view that blames men for every wrong that befall a fellow woman.
A woman that chooses to be wayward do so because she wants to be wayward. Their waywardness, if it is the result of people failing them, is often due to their morally decadent mothers and/or aunties who are not alive to their natural responsibilities of caring and nurturing.
Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by Kajaard: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
mrrandomguy:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by Kajaard: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kemadealadire:
I don't totally agree with this though. Is that why you guys what to be females so bad, guys with earrings, nose rings, plaited, braided and dreaded hair, leg chains etc.

So some guys wear leg chains? Lord have mercy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

nlfpmod mynd44 lalasticlala front page please cool
Re: Unemployment, Family And The Rise Of Corporate/workplace Feminism by madone: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
mrrandomguy:

Your last statement is wrong. This is a feminist point of view that blames men for every wrong that befall a fellow woman.
A woman that chooses to be wayward do so because she wants to be wayward. Their waywardness, if it is the result of people failing them, is often due to their morally decadent mothers and/or aunties who are not alive to their natural responsibilities of caring and nurturing.
even the devil seeks stability and serenity. When I write I write basic on life facts. Everyone seeks love and care. We all don't have same level of emotional intelligence to hold back our own. I may be wrong for generalising it but it's a fact that begs into the argument why we have some wayward ladies. Even some wayward guys. to be wayward is a choice that is very tru. But sometimes events of life propels us into making some of these choices. Don't forget demons were made out of angels

(1) (Reply)

Parenting Daughters In This Ever Evolving Digital World / Daddy And Daughter Having A Honest Conversation / How I Use 20k Plus To Cook Two Soup. Vegetable And Ogbono

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.