Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Checkout The Largest Frog In The World (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Largest Frog In The World (pics/video) (1432 Views)

Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World / The Best 3 Series In The Whole World! (pics) / Video Of Frog Coming Out Of A Woman’s Toto Leaves Social Media Users Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Largest Frog In The World (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2023
Checkout the largest frog in the world 😲😲

Do you know its name?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://fb.watch/mokBwJH783/?mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-uSAiv-OXc

1 Share

Re: Checkout The Largest Frog In The World (pics/video) by donbachi(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2023
Jumping chicken ...so sweet

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Largest Frog In The World (pics/video) by incandescentena: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2023
Innocent amphibia on human injected steroid

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Largest Frog In The World (pics/video) by Jennyclay(f): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2023
donbachi:
Jumping chicken ...so sweet
so you can eat this thing??

Puke!! So irritating embarassed. You make me sick embarassed

There’s nothing you broke men cannot eat embarassed

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Largest Frog In The World (pics/video) by GanagiBitrus: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2023
Re: Checkout The Largest Frog In The World (pics/video) by donbachi(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

go see a doctor

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Largest Frog In The World (pics/video) by Theama(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2023
Woah shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Largest Frog In The World (pics/video) by Dshocker(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2023
This will sell for $1,000 in China
Re: Checkout The Largest Frog In The World (pics/video) by ILEMUDA(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

It's as sweet as ur pússy, nothing is irritating there grin grin grin
Is your pússy not juicy ?
Re: Checkout The Largest Frog In The World (pics/video) by Theama(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2023
incandescentena:
Innocent amphibia on human injected steroid

Re: Checkout The Largest Frog In The World (pics/video) by BigYash: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

The day I saw a lady eating the thing at Ogun state,I wan throw up.. But she was enjoying it ,from the look on her face.. I was shocked
Re: Checkout The Largest Frog In The World (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
BigYash:
The day I saw a lady eating the thing at Ogun state,I wan throw up.. But she was enjoying it ,from the look on her face.. I was shocked

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Love's Moments / Hey Dis Is 4 The Ladies In The House (and The Men If They Are Interested) / Do U Think Black Gals Are Long Thing Compared To Other Race: If Yes : Why : ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.