Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World (4898 Views)

Checkout The Largest Frog In The World (pics/video) / Video Of Frog Coming Out Of A Woman’s Toto Leaves Social Media Users Shocked / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by Ilamina(f): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by Ilamina(f): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2023
I like naija frog

Just small and tiny like oyibo frog
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by Ilamina(f): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2023
wink
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by LikeAking: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ilamina:
I like naija frog

Just small and tiny like oyibo frog

The frogs are edible..

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by NobleSeed(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
How did you arrived at this your conclusion?
Where you don go for naija?
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by lascos912(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
e go sweet for pepper soup

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by Ilamina(f): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
NobleSeed:
How did you arrived at this your conclusion?
Where you don go for naija?
growing up in portharcourt

The frogs I saw were small

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by NobleSeed(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
then you would have Said the frogs in Cameroon is bigger than the ones in pH not in the world
Ilamina:
growing up in portharcourt

The frogs I saw were small
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by Blacknote: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
That's one of the largest 🐸 frog in the world
NobleSeed:
then you would have Said the frogs in Cameroon is bigger than the ones in pH not in the world

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
So there are frogs this size? It's even bigger than chicken... grin grin grin

It must be photoshopped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by Ilamina(f): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
NobleSeed:
in the article

🇨🇲 cameroon has the largest frogs in the world
According to the article

https://youtube.com/shorts/Cv0-d8yoN2Q?si=JwjUa3CjpJkoKSqS
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by PlayerMeji: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Again, why was I thinking of Eniola Ba...?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by 1Sharon(f): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
🤢
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by Allisgud: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Should frog be considered as part of sea food or swamp food

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by grandstar(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
The French should be importing frog legs from here. grin grin grin grin
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by Bluntguy: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Na dat kain record Cameroon dey sabi break.

5 Likes

Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by 2times2(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
no gree, na alien bdat... yeeessshhh
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by meobizy(f): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Onila can teach somebody something? I am impressed. Send ten Chinese families that way. The frog population will diminish once they settle completely.

2,278 topics. I am disappointed. Progress is too slow.
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by Mom007(f): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lol. Jumping chicken like an old friend would call it.
If you are seeing this @ presh tha black poet, you are missed.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by Abolodje: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wow looks so much like jennyclay’s father

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by udede(m): 1:21am On Aug 03, 2023
Then Asari must be from Cameroon
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by illicit(m): 2:04am On Aug 03, 2023
meobizy:
Onila can teach somebody something? I am impressed. Send ten Chinese families that way. The frog population will diminish once they settle completely.

2,278 topics. I am disappointed. Progress is too slow.

Is this poster same as onila?
shocked
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by illicit(m): 2:05am On Aug 03, 2023
Samantha124:

It must be photoshopped.

Do u eat frogs too, in SA?
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by meobizy(f): 2:09am On Aug 03, 2023
illicit:

Is this poster same as onila?
shocked
…and mamagee3.
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by illicit(m): 2:11am On Aug 03, 2023
meobizy:
…and mamagee3.

Really?

I never knew sha
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 03, 2023
No, we don't.
illicit:

Do u eat frogs too, in SA?
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by KingLennon(m): 6:12am On Aug 03, 2023
And we have the biggest BAT in the world smiley
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by illicit(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2023
Samantha124:
No, we don't.

Oh ok

Tastes like chicken tho
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by Thomasankara(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2023
[/color]do u eat it?[color=#770077]
Samantha124:

It must be photoshopped.
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2023
Only if I can get a frog that size and plant it in my family house, so I can see my sister's reaction... She's afraid of frogs... grin grin grin
illicit:

Oh ok

Tastes like chicken tho

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2023
No, I don't.
Thomasankara:
[/color]do u eat it?[color=#770077]
Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by illicit(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2023
Samantha124:
Only if I can get a frog that size and plant it in my family house, so I can see my sister's reaction... She's afraid of frogs... grin grin grin

Lol grin

It's called Ranidaphobia

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin / Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? / ♥Guys Please Don't Marry If U Can't Fulfil This Requirements!♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.