Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? (1023 Views)

Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche / Peter Obi Is An Igbo Catholic Church Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by illicit(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
He is in a Cell...but everyday you open topics about him?

HE LIVES RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD...that is FREEDOM!!...
YOU ARE THE ONE IN A PRISON. DISTURBING YOURSELF ABOUT A MAN THAT DOESNT EVEN KNOW YOU.

As Regards bravery, you lost ILORIN to Swords, Bows and Arrows. Now that GUNs exit, you cant even take back your bonafided ancestral land.

You are a solid Coward...
grin

Thank you

We as a people, we don't fight senseless wars, we don't bite more than we can chew

We have seen what guns and bombs can do

U of all people should know better wink

We moved on without Ilorin, why do u let it bother u, giving u sleepless nights

Rest, abeg
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by Proudlyomonna: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2023
grin just imagine plenty nonsense wey op dey write upandan.

Chai tribalist no fit ever make sense, Facts! grin
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by MrEverest(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2023
Nairaland24:
cool

Pope too far... Nigerian President, Nigerian Senate Presidency, Nigerian Speaker of the house

Buhari personally picked Imo State Governor because they are not capable to elect

Lol, kiddo. While you were still in diapers, Igbos have been all of that!

Igbos have ruled Nigeria through Aguiyi Ironsi and Nnamdi Azikiwe.

Igbos have ruled as vice president through Alex Ekwueme and Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu.

Igbos have been Senate president through Evan Enwerem, Chuba Okadigbo, Pius Anyim etc.

Igbos have been speaker House of Representatives through Edwin Ume Ezuoke and Emeka Ihedioha etc.

When ignorant kids like you decide to disgrace themselves online like you just did, I only shake my head.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by Whalis: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2023
RockHard:
I'm a proud ibo catholic from Anambra but I keep wondering why we the igbo catholics continue to play second fiddle to the Italians. When will an iboman be allowed to become a Pope are the Vatican?

It's not as if italians brought Christianity or Judaism to iboland (check the bible and you will see and confirm that we ibos are descendants of Eri the son of Gad who was one of the sons of Jacob from his concubine as mentioned in the bible). We ibos were practicing Judaism and Abrahamism before Italians even heard the gospel.

But what I don't understand is why I, as an Iboman can't venerate and decide to worship my own ancestors the same way the Italians do to their ancestors whom they call 'saints'? I also don't understand why Imolites rejected to Bishop Okpaleke to preside over and lead them in prayers when he was transferred to Ahiara diocese in Mbiase. Are we truly a conquered people? Why are we always inferior to the white catholics? Even within Nigeria, ibo christians behave inferior to Yoruba christians. Our mumu no too much so?

Could this inferiority complex be the reason why the Obi of Onitsha, Ikwerres, and some Anioma ibos feel ashamed to identify as ibos?

Sometimes I feel ashamed of identifying as an iboman because it's so shameful how we constitute the largest population of Nigerians locked up in foreign prisons.

Just look at how Simon Ekpa and his Ipob touts flogs our parents and kids over Sit-At-Home noncompliance?

I would like NL members to proffer a lasting solution to this fiasco because it's become such an embarrassment to us ibos as a people.
In your next write up ever dont ever associate Ikwerres with igbos. As you have mentioned Eri with Igbos can u mention just one link Ikwerres have with Igbos? Apart from some words that are similar which other identity do the igbos have with the Ikwerres?
@seun I identify this as a hate speech against the Yorubas, white people and others as mentioned.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by RuggedBiafran: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2023
You are a loser and a proud loser that is a resounding Coward.
Keep shut..and go and reclaim your fathers compound.

IGBOs fought a bloody war and till date all territories are intact. You should be ashamed comparing yourself to people that fought a war and have overtaken you on all POSITIVE developmental indices.

They are even ready to Fight again for BIAFRA, so they exit that useless entrapment that is for undeveloped mizcreants like you.

You claim you are better but cant sleep without IGBO sounding in your weak brains..spits

illicit:

Thank you

Britain lost America too

We have seen what guns and bombs can do

U of all people should know better wink

We moved on without Ilorin, why do u let it bother u, giving u sleepless nights

Rest, abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by Nairaland24: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2023
MrEverest:

Lol, kiddo. While you were still in diapers, Igbos have been all of that!

Igbos have ruled Nigeria through Aguiyi Ironsi and Nnamdi Azikiwe.

Igbos have ruled as vice president through Alex Ekwueme and Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu.

Igbos have been Senate president through Evan Enwerem, Chuba Okadigbo, Pius Anyim etc.

Igbos have been speaker House of Representatives through Edwin Ume Ezuoke and Emeka Ihedioha etc.

When ignorant kids like you decide to disgrace themselves online like you just did, I only shake my head.

What a joke you are,

41 million majority ethnic group

Nnamdi Azikwe a Ceremonial president under Prime minister Tafa Balewa

Aguiyi Ironsi a military Coupist that lasted few months

Ekwueme almost 36 years ago even before you were born

You guys are conquered so you don't see fact

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by illicit(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
You are a loser and a proud loser that is a resounding Coward.
Keep shut..and go and reclaim your fathers compound.

IGBOs fought a bloody war and till date all territories are intact. You should be ashamed comparing yourself to people that fought a war and have overtaken you on all POSITIVE developmental indices.

They are even ready to Fight again for BIAFRA, so they exit that useless entrapment that is for undeveloped mizcreants like you.

You claim you are better but cant sleep without IGBO sounding in your weak brains..spits

You are right

We don't fight bloody wars

Especially when we are unprepared and know we are gonna lose, hundred times over

We are not suicidal
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by RuggedBiafran: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2023
Yoruba man....Have some dignity. Even when you BOAST and gloat with FAKE propaganda. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairaland24:

What a joke you are,

41 million majority ethnic group

Nnamdi Azikwe a Ceremonial president under Prime minister Tafa Balewa

Aguiyi Ironsi a military Coupist that lasted few months

Ekwueme almost 36 years ago even before you were born

You guys are conquered so you don't see fact

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by Nairaland24: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
Yoruba man....Have some dignity. Even when you BOAST and gloat with FAKE propaganda. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Post your own truth Ibo man

The thread is free

Debunk any lies

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by Esama: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2023
cheesy
RuggedBiafran:
See another senseless post.

YORUBA PEOPLE GROW UP...

Why cant MURIC , be appointed as their propagandist in MECCA? grin
Why Cant Tinubu be appointed as the IMAM at Mecca?

You claim to be a Muslim, but you like eating PIG meat. grin

Yoruba man without identity..GROW UP...

Shameless COWARDS..

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by illicit(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2023
RuggedMumu where at thou?

Baby I miss u

grin
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by RuggedBiafran: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2023
Lions dont eat GRASS...GOATS do.

I am the LION...that makes you a GOAT.

Me and you no dey same level.
grin

Nairaland24:

Post your own truth Ibo man

The thread is free

Debunk any lies
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by TimiofEde: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2023
RockHard:
I'm a proud ibo catholic from Anambra but I keep wondering why we the igbo catholics continue to play second fiddle to the Italians. When will an iboman be allowed to become a Pope at the Vatican?

It's not as if italians brought Christianity or Judaism to iboland (check the bible and you will see and confirm that we ibos are descendants of Eri the son of Gad who was one of the sons of Jacob from his concubine as mentioned in the bible). We ibos were practicing Judaism and Abrahamism before Italians even heard the gospel.

But what I don't understand is why I, as an Iboman can't venerate and decide to worship my own ancestors the same way the Italians do to their ancestors whom they call 'saints'? I also don't understand why Imolites rejected Bishop Okpaleke to preside over and lead them in prayers when he was transferred to Ahiara diocese in Mbiase. Are we truly a conquered people? Why are we always inferior to the white catholics? Even within Nigeria, ibo christians behave inferior to Yoruba christians. Our mumu no too much so?

Could this inferiority complex be the reason why the Obi of Onitsha, Ikwerres, and some Anioma ibos feel ashamed to identify as ibos?

Sometimes I feel ashamed of identifying as an iboman because it's so shameful how we constitute the largest population of Nigerians locked up in foreign prisons.

Just look at how Simon Ekpa and his Ipob touts flogs our parents and kids over Sit-At-Home noncompliance?

I would like NL members to proffer a lasting solution to this fiasco because it's become such an embarrassment to us ibos as a people.

This my thread really pain you my yoruba moslem brother that you had to copy everything I wrote https://www.nairaland.com/7783989/why-cant-yoruba-muslim-sultan

I want you to focus on why a yoruba moslem cannot become sultan or allowed to sight the moon after centuries of servitude to our fulani masters, they still find it convenient to sideline us.

Yoruba ronu oooo!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by RockHard: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
TimiofEde:

This my thread really pain you my yoruba moslem brother that you had to copy everything I wrote https://www.nairaland.com/7783989/why-cant-yoruba-muslim-sultan

I want you to focus on why a yoruba moslem cannot become sultan or allowed to sight the moon after centuries of servitude to our fulani masters, they still find it convenient to sideline us.

Yoruba ronu oooo!

My OSU brother, abeg no vex. They say the truth is bitter. I just had to speak the truth to you my brother. I even forgot to touch on the OSU and OHU issue. You must be an OSU, right? I can tell from the way you type. I used to have an OSU neighbour who unfortunately got slaughtered and eaten by Simon Ekpa's cannibals. Please be careful out there in Alaibo, especially Abia and Imo. Dem no dey take eye see OSU wey get small meat for body. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
illicit:

Ibrahim KOLAPO Sulu Gambari is the Emir
there is nothing yoruba about him

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by RuggedBiafran: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
Cowards die a hundred times over. They die even before the war and rather be slaves and raped ceaselessly by their captors.

Yoruba man ..what happened to all your rants of bravery? Propaganda couldn't cover that flaw abi?

Never compare your cowardly self with people that "DARE" to even Fight.

America..Japan...China...Germany...France....Italy... and all developed Nations fought wars and forged ahead with pragmatic development. You didn't Fight any war and you lost a major city to people using BOW AND ARROWS....

IGBOs rebuilt Onitsha that was bombed to the ground after the war...IBADAN that didn't see any war is still a pigsy for pigs, under rusted roofs in 2023??...You are shameless..

You are a dunce for even talking...

illicit:

You are right

We don't fight bloody wars

Especially when we are unprepared and know we are gonna lose, hundred times over

We are not suicidal

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by illicit(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
there is nothing yoruba about him

How about the name

He speaks Yoruba too

Have u met him
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
illicit:

How about the name

He speaks Yoruba too

Have u met him
he is the same thing as saraki they are more fulani in DNA than yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by TimiofEde: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
RockHard:

My OSU brother, abeg no vex. They say the truth is bitter. I just had to speak the truth to you my brother. I even forgot to touch on the OSU and OHU issue. You must be an OSU, right? I can tell from the way you type. I used to have an OSU neighbour who unfortunately got slaughtered and eaten by Simon Ekpa's cannibals. Please be careful out there in Alaibo, especially Abia and Imo. Dem no dey take eye see OSU wey get small meat for body. Take care.

I am a proud yoruba moslem like you, if you want I can send you a picture of my conehead so you know I'm not lying🤪

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by illicit(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
Cowards die a hundred times over. They die even before the war and rather be slaves and raped ceaselessly by their captors.

Yoruba man ..what happened to all your rants of bravery? Propaganda couldn't cover that flaw abi?

Never compare your cowardly self with people that "DARE" to even Fight.

America..Japan...China...Germany...France....Italy... and all developed Nations fought wars and forged ahead with pragmatic development. You didn't Fight any war and you lost a major city to people using BOW AND ARROWS....

IGBOs rebuilt Onitsha that was bombed to the ground after the war...IBADAN that didnt see any war is still a pigsy for pigs, under rusted roofs in 20203??...You are sahmeless..

You are a dunce for even talking...

Alright you are back

We have fought our wars already

Why are you still in a war, bravery is going around killing people in their pyjamas, in their beds, cold blood. Friends for that matter? Midnight 1966?

You have murdered peace, you will never know peace

That's not bravery, thats tomfoolery
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by RuggedBiafran: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Never left...

You Never Fought a war... You lost :COMMUNAL: confrontations. grin grin grin grin grin

If you want to speak spiritual implications of murders, look at development. Apart from Lagos, which was built by all NIGERIANs..all SW states are piggeries. The skull mining epidemic in the sadwatsed Region(SW) has already cursed the region. Why will Brown roofs of year 1800;s still be used in 2023? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That alone shows that you will NEVER have peace and you are truly cursed.... grin grin grin grin grin

illicit:

Alright you are back

We have fought our wars already

Why are you still in a war, bravery is going around killing people in their pyjamas, in their beds, cold blood. Friends for that matter? Midnight 1966?

You have murdered peace, you will never know peace

That's not bravery, thats tomfoolery

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by jnrbayano(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
RockHard:
I'm a proud ibo catholic from Anambra but I keep wondering why we the igbo catholics continue to play second fiddle to the Italians. When will an iboman be allowed to become a Pope at the Vatican?

But what I don't understand is why I, as an Iboman can't venerate and decide to worship my own ancestors the same way the Italians do to their ancestors whom they call 'saints'? I also don't understand why Imolites rejected Bishop Okpaleke to preside over and lead them in prayers when he was transferred to Ahiara diocese in Mbiase. Are we truly a conquered people? Why are we always inferior to the white catholics? Even within Nigeria, ibo christians behave inferior to Yoruba christians. Our mumu no too much so?

Just look at how Simon Ekpa and his Ipob touts flog our parents and kids over Sit-At-Home noncompliance?

So called Igbo man identifying himself as Ibo

Tufiakwa
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by Benwallt(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
It's not a no man's land
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by illicit(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
Never left...

You Never Fought a war... You lost :COMMUNAL: confrontations. grin grin grin grin grin

If you want to speak spiritual implications of murders, look at development. Apart from Lagos, which was built by all NIGERIANs..all SW states are piggeries. The skull mining epidemic in the sadwatsed Region(SW) has already cursed the region. Why will Brown roofs of year 1800;s still be used in 2023? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That alone shows that you will NEVER have peace and you are truly cursed.... grin grin grin grin grin

Now I see you want to discuss urban and regional planning, you are no longer a War tactician?

Before you digress, how has your "wars" developed you as a person?

I know u are a loser, a born loser.

But the question is, how do you feel being a loser

Does it make u feel like supporting the coupists in Niger, not wanting a war in Niger because Nigeriens might be killed but you want war in your own Homeland Killing your own people on Mondays and every other day?

Cutting ur nose to spite your face

Belng a loser must a lot of job, how do you cope?
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by Benwallt(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
Yoruba MAN face NIGER REPUBLIC AND NORTH that is ANGRY with Tinubu. grin grin grin grin

Tinubu still giving hbp wotowoto. You have like 7years 9months to do this after which power goes back to the north before returning to the west

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by RuggedBiafran: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are crying.... grin grin grin grin

Stay in that zone..
You lost it

illicit:

Now I see you want to discuss urban and regional planning, you are no longer a War tactician?

Before you digress, how has your "wars" developed you as a person?

I know u are a loser, a born loser.

But the question is, how do you feel being a loser

Does it make u feel like supporting the coupists in Niger, not wanting a war in Niger because Nigeriens might be killed but you want war in your own Homeland Killing your own people on Mondays and every other day?

Cutting ur nose to spite your face

Belng a loser must a lot of job, how do you cope?
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by illicit(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Any body else
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by TimiofEde: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
illicit:
Any body else

Rest my yoruba moslem brother so you don't suffer hbp.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? by illicit(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
TimiofEde:

Rest my yoruba moslem brother so you don't suffer hbp.

Osu
Leave me I dey vex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wide Jubilation On The Street Of Lafia As Tribunal Declared David The Winner(vid / Hausa People In Northern Nigeria Sorry . / How Nigerian Army Turned Niger Delta To Hate Igbos During Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.