Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders (5688 Views)

Meet Gay Body Builders Who Fell In Love At The Gym(pictures) / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by Chimawizzy: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2023
Female bodybuilders are dedicated athletes who sculpt their bodies through intensive training and nutrition. They challenge traditional norms of femininity by embracing muscular physiques. These women participate in bodybuilding competitions, showcasing their strength, symmetry, and aesthetics.

Female bodybuilders face unique challenges in a predominantly male-dominated field. They often combat stereotypes and societal expectations, striving to redefine beauty standards. These athletes follow rigorous workout routines, combining weightlifting, cardio, and flexibility exercises to build muscle mass while maintaining a lean physique.

See more photos>>>>https://heathlinecare.com/guys-can-you-marry-them-see-photos-of-female-body-builders/

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by illicit(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2023
God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by Puss360(f): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2023
Here to read comments grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by GeneralPula: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2023
It’s possible they get a man..

But they have no sexual appeal. Any man dating such automatically got a reason to cheat grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by talented321: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Na woman i dey find' no be body guard'

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by GanagiBitrus: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Any woman that builds her body like this, has little or no sexual attraction for men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by OJODEL10(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
I can't marry husband beater

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by Smitaro100(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
When m not gay..

Apart from d one wearing pink, I don't see d need for d rest to wear bra. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by Astra101: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
No way 🙅‍♂️
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by RemoveKebab: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by Sonnobax15(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
Hell no!!!

I no go fit use my own money take buy problem wey go later dey use me dey do bouncing ball for house.
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by lildonn222: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
If I marry one of dem na to de go look for fight remain. I know se my wife back go de available for me to hide.
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by sirwilson(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
I can't... I really like them soft...
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by labake1(f): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
OJODEL10:
I can't marry husband beater

So you no get power?
Fear fear

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by fineberry(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Most of them are half male/female quote author=sonofspada post=125082072]Na them[/quote]
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by MrBroke(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
illicit:
God forbid

grin Guy calm down. God no forbid am nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by OJODEL10(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
labake1:

So you no get power? Fear fear
thanks! hope you aren't one of those ladies up there
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by Aladdin1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
These are men na!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by LIVINGICONREBOR: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Muscles were built for men only. I love my women with soft flesh in the right places. I get hard body.why my woman go still get muscle? I no even sure say all these ones go still dey menstruate.After pumping their bodies with testosterones.🤔

Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by nnamdi640: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
Before you will date or marry ladies like this, I will advise the guy to look for money and buy one small portion of land where he will be bury. The guy any of this one catch for bed is done for.
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by Mccallistas(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
D women on d 1st and last pic shouldn't have a business with bra...

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by Shalommy(f): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ohh lawd! What's this? This ain't funny! angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
These are men now ?
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by labake1(f): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
OJODEL10:

thanks! hope you aren't one of those ladies up there

I am not but I can deal with any man that fúck up. I am a black belt holder
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by falcon01: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
The second one is manageable
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by OJODEL10(m): 12:28am On Aug 14, 2023
labake1:

I am not but I can deal with any man that fúck up. I am a black belt holder

ah!!! and I am conversation with you
omo o ya gbe body.
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by grandstar(m): 12:46am On Aug 14, 2023
Over Mt dead body. Even women are keen on jacked up body builders.
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by madscientist88(m): 3:19am On Aug 14, 2023
most of them are happily married sports women and have children,this is just a body shaming trend op mind yourself. yes i can if its a woman and not a trans.
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by Brandiebird: 3:35am On Aug 14, 2023
madscientist88:
most of them are happily married sports women and have children,this is just a body shaming trend op mind yourself. yes i can if its a woman and not a trans.

Oh wow! You’re so woke and cool 🙄
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by ashawopikin(m): 5:15am On Aug 14, 2023
Make she come beat me for night grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders by Quest7777: 7:40am On Aug 14, 2023
No way. During sex, your preek fit break.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Y'all Think? / I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? / Have I Spoilt My Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.