Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father (25531 Views)

BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed / BBNaija: Venita Speaks On Tacha's Body Odour As Claimed By Mike (Video) / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by JAYTUNEZ(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Venita Akpofure, a contestant in Big Brother Naija All Stars, recently opened up about her traumatic experiences of domestic violence during her childhood.

In a conversation with her love interest, Adekunle, Venita revealed that she was a victim of physical abuse by her father, Mr Akpofure, during her childhood.

She shared that her father would use harsh and sharp objects to hurt her and even push her down the stairs. Additionally, she mentioned instances where he locked her out of the house for extended periods of time.

However, she noted that during her introduction ceremony, her father acknowledged his abusive behaviour and expressed remorse for his actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia2I1nlgH8s

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by ahnie: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
You see some of these men outside and think they re human beings gentle n good looking outside,but dangerous and monstrous at home.

Modified.....I made this comment hundred of hours ago,logged out to make money only to return to see bunch of scumbags quoting me....like seriously you lots should get a job to keep thy hands busy.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by kokoA(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
She wee not tell you her own part o.

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by SalamRushdie: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tarka had issues with you because you were hooking up with men right inside your marriage, your father used to punish you because you no hear word

68 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by slawomir: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

kokoA:

No matter her part you can't physically abuse someone

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by FalseProphet1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
If you're watching this show, just know that your name is on first list of those that would go to hell fire. There's no escaping, unless you come to my spiritual center for deliverance with the following items.

1 big goat
1 derica of egusi
Big stock fish
1 packet of Maggi
Ugwu leaves
3kg of ponmo
Half derica of grounded crayfish
1 packet of salt
Fresh pepper
A keg of Palm wine
And envelop containing a tangible seed offering.

After the prayers your name would be on the list again.

This I have seen.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Starships4u(m): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hmmn

Wait!
Did I just read during her introduction ceremony

Introduction to what exactly?
And she's having another love interest in the house....?
Ihe na eme....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Nayturalistic: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Her father na IPOB ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Chelsea is cooking
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by bolacode: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
Good geh
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by pweeryambre: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
kokoA:
Enough of all this biko .. what would have a child done to her father. You guys always trying to discredit our girls to form woke..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Nayturalistic: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
ahnie:
You see some of these men outside and think they re human beings gentle n good looking outside,but dangerous and monstrous at home.

Pot calling kettle black

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Guyman01: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
Despite all his efforts at physical discipline you still no get sense angry

See as you dey display overused Kpekus for public

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by shiwex: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
Not everything is abuse.....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Shinjawestern: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Because u r a slut

No father want his daughter to be a prostitute...

42 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Bradford111(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Gosh she looks lickable 😋😋
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Vyzz: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
cool

You look like a stubborn child.

Though you don't deserve those things, no one those.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by victorazy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
HE KNEW UR GOING TO BE A BAD GIRL.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Starships4u(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hmmn

Wait!
Did I just read during her introduction ceremony

Introduction to what exactly?
And she's having another love interest in the house....?
Ihe na eme....

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

No matter her part you can't physically abuse someone

Bro, don't let somethings come out weird....
What if this man was merely being strict and she's tell us he's physically abusive??

I beg to differ tho!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Majorbankz007: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Do people still watch this thing ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by illicit(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
ahnie:

Don't believe her just like that

It might be for clout n sympathy

They are known for that

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by akevic: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
Strategy. which abuse. all na scope for 120m

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by maxist2020(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
What do you expect your father to do when you bring men into his house, your father locked you out of the house, where did you go that warranted to do that?
Even if the man is mad, he will not just start beating you without provocation.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by ugbarreta(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
How do you these people come into this BBH and follow in love like that? hmmmn. naso e easy to fall in love?
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Authoreety: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
All d mans effort later became waste of time and energy.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Iqtest: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
She is lying, I know her family so well

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "If I Survive This Eviction, I Will Win" - Mike Tells Khafi / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions / BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.