Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father (25592 Views)

BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed / BBNaija: Venita Speaks On Tacha's Body Odour As Claimed By Mike (Video) / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by UnimkeAk(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

No matter her part you can't physically abuse someone

I will definitely do more if I have a slut for a daughter and even disown her..

Rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by BALLOSKI: 5:50am On Aug 15, 2023
illicit:

Don't believe her just like that

It might be for clout n sympathy

They are known for that

They can put anyone down for attention. Men are always at the receiving end of their manipulative and emotional attack.

Her brother is on the show, but here she is attacking their dad.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by simfrost90210: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2023
After the prayers your name would be on the list again.

Na dis one off me ooo

Dis guy sef, e be lyk say bomb dey ur head
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣na food palliative you want nah
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2023
ahnie:

Not all men are scumbags,there re exceptions.
Nice
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by ahnie: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2023
DominusPrime:

Nice
I may be a feminist,but I dey talk the truth irrelevant how e bitter reach.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2023
ahnie:

I may be a feminist,but I dey talk the truth irrelevant how e bitter reach.

I always saw you as one but now I know you are a different kind of feminist. There is actually nothing wrong with being a feminist but the ideals that feminism fights for have been bastardized by the likes of LIB who these our NL elderly ladies keep following. Leave the likes of siofra and candidlady to keep deceiving young girls that they hate men but still collecting offline🤣
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by ahnie: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2023
I m married with kids,I don't hate men,I only detest the nonsense they melt to us women.but some men are exceptional
DominusPrime:

I always saw you as one but now I know you are a different kind of feminist. There is actually nothing wrong with being a feminist but the ideals that feminism fights for have been bastardized by the likes of LIB who these our NL elderly ladies keep following. Leave the likes of siofra and candidlady to keep deceiving young girls that they hate men but still collecting offline🤣
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
ahnie:
I m married with kids,I don't hate men,I only detest the nonsense they melt to us women.but some men are exceptional

Wow…married? Lovely. Didn’t know. You certainly aren’t in the category of those women I mentioned. I trust you have a happy home. And yes some men can be terrible.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by xangerar: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Starships4u:

Oouch,
Bad to hear,
Never been in the knowledge prior to now...
I understand better now....

Buh then why are so may marriages going down the drain now....
She doesn't even have the body of a mom of two...

Probably, marriage takes more than most today are able to give to it, so most unions run on a deficit of the demand to keep it on.

About the body, she must have invested a lot in it. Go and see Kate Henshaw and the kind of work-out she does and you will understand why she is like that at 50. Venita must be big on such routines too.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Starships4u(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
xangerar:

Probably, marriage takes more than most today are able to give to it, so most unions run on a deficit of the demand to keep it on.

About the body, she must have invested a lot in it. Go and see Kate Henshaw and the kind of work-out she does and you will understand why she is like that at 50. Venita must be big on such routines too.

Kate Henshaw is a mad ass example yhu got there...
Whatever keeps her that trimmed and young could make Nigeria Economy cool....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sesame Street Icon, Bob McGrath Dies At 90 / Nigerian TV Guide - Shows, Channels, Times for Television Stations / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.