Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father (25593 Views)

BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed / BBNaija: Venita Speaks On Tacha's Body Odour As Claimed By Mike (Video) / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by slowice(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Looking for sympathy votes?
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by MoneySavannah: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
Let's just hope so.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by blackgold2018(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

No matter her part you can't physically abuse someone
just pray you wouldn’t born a stubborn daughter.

People talk with experiences..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by statesman6: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
pweeryambre:

Enough of all this biko .. what would have a child done to her father. You guys always trying to discredit our girls to form woke..
My mom flog the hell out of me, lock me up some times.
I dey thank God today that she used iron hand to handle me. Would have turn something else coz seeing my childhood friends out there I dey always thank God

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by jchioma: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Iqtest:
She is lying, I know her family so well

As in you stayed with them in their own house to know so much?
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by opeaskey(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
Its obvious she wants sympathy votes.All na strategy.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Streetmovement(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If you sabi wetin my papa been dey do to me that year you go know say your own na child's play.

Stop ranting and focus on more important things, women too dey like seek sympathy all the time. I don tire for una ranting
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by kizxaxa: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
Some ppl say she's lying, that she was just disciplined All the discipline and iron hand did what for Nigeria ?? sad
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by meobizy(f): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
Okay. Good.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:
If you're watching this show, just know that your name is on first list of those that would go to hell fire. There's no escaping, unless you come to my spiritual center for deliverance with the following items.

1 big goat
1 derica of egusi
Big stock fish
1 packet of Maggi
Ugwu leaves
3kg of ponmo
Half derica of grounded crayfish
1 packet of salt
Fresh pepper
A keg of Palm wine
And envelop containing a tangible seed offering.

After the prayers your name would be on the list again.

This I have seen.
Tell us you want to perform rituals
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by tabaralph: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
Guyman01:
Despite all his efforts at physical discipline you still no get sense angry

See as you dey display overused Kpekus for public

Overstretched public latrin…shalanga
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Sprints3: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
All for clout she obviously added lies her dad might have spanked her,.abused her which was a normal thing for children fathered by baby boomers. She is doing this for sympathy and publicity.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by linearity: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Not excusing her father, but the story no complete….what did she do to warrant her father doing all that to her?

Your father can’t lock you out for an extended period of time if you had not done anything wrong, especially a father who acknowledged his excesses and apologized.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Dybala11(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
ahnie:
You see some of these men outside and think they re human beings gentle n good looking outside,but dangerous and monstrous at home.
True, but what if she's telling lies??
The same way we have demons who go about raping their victims is the same way we have demons who enjoy destroying others with false rape accusations. May God help us all.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by xangerar: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
Starships4u:
Hmmn

Wait!
Did I just read during her introduction ceremony

Introduction to what exactly?
And she's having another love interest in the house....?
Ihe na eme....

She was once married with about two kids or so. But that was in the past. It failed and she moved on from there.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by DCONE1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

shut up , your papa never beat you before ?
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Starships4u(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
xangerar:

She was once married with about two kids or so. But that was in the past. It failed and she moved on from there.

Oouch,
Bad to hear,
Never been in the knowledge prior to now...
I understand better now....

Buh then why are so may marriages going down the drain now....
She doesn't even have the body of a mom of two...
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Ladymillion(f): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:
If you're watching this show, just know that your name is on first list of those that would go to hell fire. There's no escaping, unless you come to my spiritual center for deliverance with the following items.

1 big goat
1 derica of egusi
Big stock fish
1 packet of Maggi
Ugwu leaves
3kg of ponmo
1 packet of salt
Fresh pepper
A keg of Palm wine

This I have seen.
Hehehehehe , you be serious Barawo !
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by KingMiles007: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
"My Dad Pushed Me Down And Abused Me For Three Hours"- BBNaija Venita Spills

Venita, a Big Brother Naija " All Stars" contestant, has stated that she was a victim of domestic violence as a child. This disclosure was made by the mother of two while discussing with her love interest, Adekunle, in Big Brother' s backyard. Venita claimed that her father used to force her down the stairs and attack her with blunt and sharp objects. She went on to say that he held her outside the house for about three hours.

She did, however, mention that he became inebriated during her wedding introduction and gave a speech about how he constantly pondered apologizing to her for being aggressive. She stated that her father was strict and that she could have imagined he was punishing her, but in his wedding speech, he admitted that only she, out of all his children, had ever been physically abused.

See how Venita exposed her father here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Generalyemi(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
pweeryambre:

Enough of all this biko .. what would have a child done to her father. You guys always trying to discredit our girls to form woke..

Will you swear with your life that you are sure that this her story is true..

Foolishness is opening your mouth and ear and digesting every trash you held on TV
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Obierika(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
maxist2020:
What do you expect your father to do when you bring men into his house, your father locked you out of the house, where did you go that warranted to do that?
Even if the man is mad, he will not just start beating you without provocation.

You dey mind am
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Rayjnr: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
ahnie:
You see some of these men outside and think they re human beings gentle n good looking outside,but dangerous and monstrous at home.

So as she talk now the father na wicked man automatically, nawa for women oh, how una brain dey function sef?, No Wonder still dey deceive una till thy kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by AngelicBeing: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:

1 big goat
1 derica of egusi
Big stock fish
1 packet of Maggi
Ugwu leaves
3kg of ponmo
1 packet of salt
Fresh pepper
A keg of Palm wine

This I have seen.
For posting this Comment, you will be flogged 70,000 lashes of koboko at the Sahara desert and after that, you are to proceed on 7000 days of Fasting Program on Mount 🗻 Everest in Nepal to restore your Faulty Prophetic eyes 👀 and deliver you from hunger tongue
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by bigcasava1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Her father na IPOB ?
her na Fulani wey dey fuvk cow.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
ahnie:
Did someone hack this account? How come you said ‘some’? It used to be ‘all men’
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
ahnie:
You are emotionally traumatized
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by ahnie: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bunkbars:
You are emotional traumatized

Pls get a job, idleness is a sin before the creator.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by ahnie: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
DominusPrime:

Did someone hack this account? How come you said ‘some’? It used to be ‘all men’
Not all men are scumbags,there re exceptions.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by bonechamberlain(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:

1 big goat
1 derica of egusi
Big stock fish
1 packet of Maggi
Ugwu leaves
3kg of ponmo
1 packet of salt
Fresh pepper
A keg of Palm wine

This I have seen.
grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by LivingSage: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Despite it all, you still rotten undecided
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by aimmoney9: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
As a woman the easiest and natural way to increase your buttocks is as follows:

Put your two legs together while in a standing position and in a continuous manner use your hands to touch your toes, come up and go down again.....make sure to keep ur whole body straight..... grin grin grin grin grin

For the desperate do it 100 times (that is 100 movements of the above) in the morning and same 100 times in the evening..... grin grin grin grin

In one week nyash go plenty, if you want more you can do it 3 times in a day or more than..... grin grin grin grin

Benefits of this my exercise is that it also flattens the stomach at the same time.... grin grin grin grin

As a man I was doing it to flatten my stomach but I noticed it was bringing out my butt that I never had or needed so I stopped immediately....that was when I discovered it...... grin grin grin grin grin

This is why all those women that always bend down while washing clothes or cooking for long hours have bigger ass..... grin grin grin grin grin

The best things in life are free...... grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father by aimmoney9: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

Don't take advice from someone that loves blowing off people's left leg with his Kala..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe to damn niggar people's left leg are not part of abuse...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian TV Guide - Shows, Channels, Times for Television Stations / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions / BBNaija: Angel, Yousef, Emmanuel, Saskay And Cross Up For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.