Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Moisés Caicedo To Chelsea For £115M British Record Transfer Fee - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moisés Caicedo To Chelsea For £115M British Record Transfer Fee (28248 Views)

Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) / Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music / Arsenal Investigate Pepe’s £72m Record Transfer Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moisés Caicedo To Chelsea For £115M British Record Transfer Fee by Alpharey: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Man United see goal score oo. Yesterday when Chelsea were playing you people were ranting. 🤣🤣
Re: Moisés Caicedo To Chelsea For £115M British Record Transfer Fee by kinzation(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
talented321:
Abeg no kill me with laugh'' na just overhype'

No mind them
Re: Moisés Caicedo To Chelsea For £115M British Record Transfer Fee by Andrew87(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bigwallet0:
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE.

If you have good knowledge of crypto trading, you are rich already.

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or iOS and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week. Imagine earning in Dollars every minute.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you aquire the right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to that and you be added to my group for live trading signals. As for newbies, below are part of what you would directly from me:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N5,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade
10. Best Airdrop where you can get it free Crypto
Another scam abi? Me can only pay after free trial uno BOKU for social media I don't want to get scammed again.
Re: Moisés Caicedo To Chelsea For £115M British Record Transfer Fee by davibid: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mogajunior:
They played beautiful football yesterday. The players are really motivated.

Yeah they were, their transitions were sublime and smooth

1 Like

Re: Moisés Caicedo To Chelsea For £115M British Record Transfer Fee by Omobude244: 2:43am On Sep 03, 2023
flexyrule:
Oga Chief Planner and Club Owner...

Smell the coffee!
🤣🤣
Him go chop bench tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding / Meet Famous Sportsmen Who Own Bugatti Hypercars / Beauty Siasia: "My Kidnappers Prayed A Lot. They Serve God And Juju"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.