Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja (73669 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members / Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) / Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by NovusHomo(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2023
Web2020:
There is nothing wrong we keep you in perpetual poverty. Who does not need protection? Is he more human than the number of people dying every day in Nigeria? Is he more human than the Benue Masaka? If he is more human than you, don't use that on Nigeria

Abeg, na who be "Benue Masaka" ? grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by maticar: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
There's nothing wrong, he needs to be protected from the evil hands of obidients.
You are running mad on this platform

Continue, every dog has its day

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Madmohamed1: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2023
Hotwest:
grin
Office of the first son
Yusuf buhari did more than this.

You forgot him with bike super man.

Oh because he is not a Fulani the young man should enjoy him self

I do like that guy he is a business minded not like lazy Yusuf who became a billionaire with out any work

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by ruggedtimi(m): 9:34am On Aug 14, 2023
This one is normal, na the small boy for back with tavor I pity

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by GeneralPula: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2023
BoldBrainz:
So Nigeria now has "Office of the first son"?!

grin grin.
We don suffer for this country sha! But one day, e go end!
Have you seen the office before?
Where is it located?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by OneCandleAway(f): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2023
NovusHomo:

Abeg, na who be "Benue Masaka" ? grin

Use your brains it's obviously a typo error for massacre. People are being killed and you're shinning teeth thinking its funny. A pity life has no meaning to us nowadays.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Baronthecelebri: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2023
Thank God for him
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by BoldBrainz(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2023
GeneralPula:

Have you seen the office before?
Where is it located?

Where is the office of the first lady located?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by BoldBrainz(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Use your brains it's obviously a typo error for massacre. People are being killed and you're shinning teeth thinking its funny. A pity life has no meaning to us nowadays.

There's nothing like "typo error". You either call it a "typo" or a "typographical error".

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by OneCandleAway(f): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2023
BoldBrainz:

There's nothing like "typo error". You either call it a "typo" or a "typographical error".

Continue correcting English on a discussion about human life. Even the English are not this wicked. The black man really has a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by BoldBrainz(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Continue correcting English on a discussion about human life. Even the English are not this wicked. The black man really has a long way to go.

I thought the thread was about Seyi Tinubu and his Abuja shenanigans? Where is it written that anyone is dying here?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Thomasankara(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2023
[/color]she even carry trainers for hand[color=#770077]
squash47:
Some jobs sef.. see as person wife dey run with leg follow who dey roll with skating shoe......

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Thomasankara(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2023
[/color]are you iconic[color=#770077]
DeepThroater:

So obidient is now ibo

Thanks for clarifying this.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by IjebuWarrior: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2023
Cursed mofo! angry
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by tunjijones(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2023
Olachase:
is it that you are sick or what? he said obidents the next thing that came to ur low brain is south east undecided undecided

if only southeast voted for obi you think he will come third

Yes , he wld have still come third if only south east vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by ItisWell22(f): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2023
squash47:
Some jobs sef.. see as person wife dey run with leg follow who dey roll with skating shoe......

Still far better than a lot of jobs in the country.

Lest I forget to add; even prestigious. 😊😉

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Nursepepeye(f): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
There's nothing wrong, he needs to be protected from the evil hands of obidients.
and you deserve to be kidnapped and killed by Bandits insecurity right? Useless people with empty brain full Nigeria
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by splendournoni: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2023
As long as we have security men and women holding bags and assesories for political and non political elites... the security will never reach to it's potentials, imagine the level of lobbying that takes place...

This is why Africa especially west Africa is seen as animal kingdom
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Xabba7hs7: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2023
Ok

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Tochi3(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2023
Hotwest:
what is ur problem with people from the southeast. So Fulani won't kidnap him abi
Obidients are not people from the SE.. Get your Info right

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by id4sho(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2023
tobyjacky:
An opportunity my father did not give me
Who's your father if I may ask? wink
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by DaddyJapan(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:

So you think it is okay to turn a security operative into a skivvy for the "first son" too?

Seyi Tinubu, whose decision it was to go rollerblading, can't carry his own trainers?

Nigerians have taken note of his wilful self-indulgence.

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Ezmans: 11:51am On Aug 14, 2023
Lagos state next governor
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Pakute: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2023
Ckonnet:

Seyi is our son in law, we have no problem with him or his father just suffer heads like you that will die trekking n eating agbado. In igbo land our son in law is very very important to us.
Seyi's wife is a lebanese.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by blowjohn(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
tobyjacky:
An opportunity my father did not give me

We can't all love the same lives.
But we can try to be happy and contented
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by blowjohn(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Tochitee:
If abi am I will move with times 3 of this security.

People take just to feel like they made it
Whoever claim that you changed 'cause that money came
They'd do the same if they saw their name on a hundred thangs
Pardon the haters, it's my billi behavior
If they don't say I'm the GOAT, that's just silly behavior
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by kokoA(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
If my papa be president I wee do same.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by blowjohn(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=DaddyJapan post=125100161]

So you think it is okay to turn a security operative into a skivvy for the "first son" too?

Seyi Tinubu, whose decision it was to go rollerblading, can't carry his own trainers?

Nigerians have taken note of his wilful self-indulgence.

It's people like u Nas was talking about in 40/16 building:

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by DaddyJapan(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
blowjohn:
It's people like u Nas was talking about in 40/16 building:

Nas was talking about people like me, was he?
And you have that on good authority because both you and Nas know me?

I see now that many on Nairaland are incapable of speaking from a place of rational thought.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Memphitz357: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
The iconic Retard strikes again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) / Tinubu Mulls Extension Of Old Naira Notes Deadline / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.