Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members (75823 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja / Gov Yahaya Meets NASS Committee On Aviation, Seeks Support For Gombe Airport / Saraki Finally Meets Nass,the Oyinbo Man With Same Twitter Handle With Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by nlfpmod: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2023

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Corridon: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is a new low from the state captors. This is more like a full fledged war between Remi vs her step daughter vs
her step son.

274 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Ihateheadslamer: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
angry

Lol

This can only happen in Nigeria where father and son are set to run the affairs of the country tongue

289 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Sunofgod(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nigeria is finished......thieves full the country.

I thought Tinubu's first son Don quench?

169 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
In less than two weeks a family of wild animals disguised as human beings are already showing Nigerians how ready they are to devour the Nigerian treasury.

353 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by DeAdvokate(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Getting crazy...every member of Tinubu's family is perfecting ways to be a cabal using the 'youth' as an avenue

299 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by VinnyBaba: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
All sorts of ILLEGALITY will be carried out by this APC/Govt. :๐Ÿคจ

Imagine if Goodluck or Obasanjo as President did something like dis? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

Wole Soyinka and Co would have Barked and cried Wolf!

This Govt should be checked, Otherwise we will have Civilian DICTATORSHIP in Nigeria soon. sad

281 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by oyebanji44: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is the only way ....

one can ensure his political aspirations. by aspiring to gain more followerships in other regions....

This is what obi lacks..... grin

VinnyBaba:

All sorts of ILLEGALITY will be carried out by this APC/Govt. :๐Ÿคจ

Imagine if Goodluck or Obasanjo as President did something like dis? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

Wole Soyinka and Co would have Barked and cried Wolf!

This Govt should be checked, Otherwise we will have Civilian DICTATORSHIP in Nigeria soon. sad

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by jmoore(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Timlubuu has turned the presidency to a circus.

All these mumu illegal offices are created for looting.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by femisplash: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
The political astuteness of Tinubu's family is second to none. Seyi having a series of meetings with young elected lawmakers is quite remarkable, this family is really prepared for the tasks ahead. Rather than learn to play politics that transcends clannish mindset that has kept you in the wilderness since 1999. With the way Seyi is buijding bridges across party, religious and tribal lines, i won't be surprised if he clinches the Presidential seat before a southeastern does.

261 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by talented321: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
let the vawulence begin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by proeast(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/MsNemah/status/1667953304830189568?t=iF4k3FF6za2Q-Ty0tn3PfQ&s=08

Full state capture loading.

It's easy to give monkey banana but to collect it back na there wahala dey.

I just dey pity CBN and NNPC vaults in advance. Nigerians Don enter one chance.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Would history be made like Bush the first and Bush the second ? Father and son both President of United States of America?

Tinubu's son is already positioning himself to become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the future. This is how it starts.

I will like Remi to contest to become Nigeria's first Female President just like Hillary Clinton, the wife of President Bill Clinton of the United States of America too tried to become one. Family affair! Don't envy them, be grateful for your own blessings. Life is all about privileges. With privileges comes responsibility and that is exactly what the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria's son is doing and has been doing while campaigning for his father's success. Like father like son. Is Seyi married, I would love to marry him so that I can become Nigeria's first Lady when his able to achieve his ambition in the future. cheesy

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Princeton92(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
This is a new low from the state captors. This is more like a full fledged war between Remi vs her step daughter vs
her step son.

Wait ooh they're not her kids? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Princeton92:

Seyi is not remis son...he is from another mother..remi is not the first wife that tinubu married

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Corridon: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Princeton92:

Five children from four different women.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by YouandiAllofus: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
State capture activated. Nigeria has been hijacked by tinubu's family!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Odin13: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
You see why be say na only Yoruba people Dey support their drug god they worship..

How can a sane Nigerian support this foolishness ..

.. and they call themselves sophisticators ..

This is crazy

Olumo will soon have his branch

Yoruba has ridicule nigerians and nigeria ..

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by VinnyBaba: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rayban25:

Seyi is not remis son...he is from another mother..remi is not the first wife that tinubu married

So Remi is a 2ND or 3RD wife, but RCCG made her a Pastor? shocked sad

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Klington: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
"1st son, 1st daughter"...... Nigeria has finally been reduced to absolute joke.

Imagine elected officials celebrating meeting with Tinubu's son angry cool

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by ecolime(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
femisplash:
The political astuteness of Tinubu's family is second to none. Seyi having a series of meetings with young elected lawmakers is quite remarkable, this family is really prepared for the tasks ahead.
Not on this thread. You need to keep quiet Femi.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by YouandiAllofus: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rayban25:
In less than two weeks a family of wild animals disguised as human beings are already showing Nigerians how ready they are to devour the Nigerian treasury.
Office of the president, office of the first lady, office of the first son, office of the first daughter (iyaoloja), with office of last son, last daughter, uncles, aunties and co. incoming... National affairs turning into family affairs!

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by SultanOfAbia: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
I'm an igbo guy and trust me
Seyi is set for life....

If I was Seyi, I will come to Nairaland and laugh at the comments insulting me
Because I know I'm 20 times richer than their ipob generation..

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Fr33born(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
Please ooo, they must have office of the middle and Lastborn ooo

Justice for middle born and Last born!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by GboyegaD(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
We are very annoying in our ways. Bringing the bar down with each passing regime with every Tom, Dick, and Harry seeking relevance and possibly trying to over shine.

11 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Omoawoke: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Sunofgod:
Nigeria is finished......thieves full the country.

I thought Tinubu's first son Don quench?

Na you dey finished

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Peejayz: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
her step son.
there is no war anywhere.... Stop with your propaganda

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by SpatialKing(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wow
We now have Office of the first son of the Federal republic of Nigeria..

Impressive ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Well done

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Fr33born(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
Defenders running into the thread

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.