Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja (73624 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members / Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) / Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Relevant123: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
You no get sense

IconicR:
There's nothing wrong, he needs to be protected from the evil hands of obidients.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Bradford111(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
tobyjacky:
An opportunity my father did not give me

You go explain tire 😂😂
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Sigh... Why do I seriously pity that young lady running to keep up and holding his sneakers??! undecided

There has to be more to the training and dignity of these security agents than playing housemaids to a President's offspring.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Chibuzoripob: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
cool
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by BoldBrainz(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
By the way, where is you people's drug daddy sef? He hasn't been seen in public much in the last few days. Or is he already running from the Nigerian masses?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Menclothing: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Have seen oyo state gov children
Abia state gov son
Kaduna state gov son

With heavy security convoy

And this is a private security
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Levels1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
squash47:
Some jobs sef.. see as person wife dey run with leg follow who dey roll with skating shoe......
They should be relieving women from doing such stressful kind of jobs. E no cool.

Do you know how she was selected to be part of the train?

Do you think if she's not connected, she will be there?

Do you know how much she pays to lobby before getting in.

Well, she won't be nice with you if by chance she saw your comment

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by DMerciful(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Its seems you're the one that has problem with people from SE. She mentioned Obidients, not SE even though she be wer*y wey dey disguise
Hotwest:
what is ur problem with people from the southeast. So Fulani won't kidnap him abi
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Sharz: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
YOU DONT HAVE SENSE AT ALL, WHO IS MORE EVIL THAN SEYI AND HIS YEYE FATHER, EWU

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by OkayDaddy: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hotwest:
what is ur problem with people from the southeast. So Fulani won't kidnap him abi

I thought you guys said Obidients are not only Igbos, that they are from all parts of Nigeria.
I'm happy you have confirmed that the irritants called Obidients are only from the East.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Chibuzoripob: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
There's nothing wrong, he needs to be protected from the evil hands of Eluu🐖s bandits grin lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by MEGAWATCH: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
tobyjacky:

Was your father a Drug lord?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Padipadi(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hotwest:
grin
Office of the first son
Ordinary celebs can hire security like this so are you dishing propaganda or what?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Algold: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
There's nothing wrong, he needs to be protected from the evil hands of obidients.

Don't worry, when the real big thing heat the nation... Then you will try separate obidents from Agbodorians or the arewas. Revolution is coming and it will start from the north ( your master)
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by millionboi2: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Big boy
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Unie30: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Another idiot

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Hopebringer: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hotwest:

Are all obidients from the southeast only or are you daft?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by squash47(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Levels1:

Do you know how she was selected to be part of the train?

Do you think if she's not connected, she will be there?

Do you know how much she pays to lobby before getting in.

Well, she won't be nice with you if by chance she saw your comment

Na wa...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by gloryman91: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Abeg make him no fall na so one go crash bike spending months for hospital then.

Thank God he survived it.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Prince111111: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Very stupid comment so far

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Dshocker(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:

Sadist

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by mercysamuelson(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
RemoveEbola

Rubbish. His father is waging war against North yet this one is skating on the streets of Abuja like a teenager.

So na teenagers skates are only meant for? See your life. I don't understand why a grown man go still dey suck on feeding bottle. You better comot for that village wey you dey make you see wetin dey sup for city.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by MrsTwrite(f): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ride on First son.🤗
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
grotesque & shameful!
lipsrsealed
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by mclloyd22: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Leave story… DSS Officers are Ruggedly looking sweet.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by charlypoker(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hotwest:
grin
Office of the first son

Son there is an office called First Son? May God forgive our evil leaders. Tinubu is a disaster who's force himself on us
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by BlackRains: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
He has to protect his skull from being mined by his brothers, it's very important.
Hotwest:
grin
Office of the first son
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Chithauri(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
DeepThroater:

So obidient is now ibo

Thanks for clarifying this.
it has always been an Igbo movement not a national movement. Na those out mumu Yoruba people wey dey follow them I blame

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by winner37(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
tobyjacky:

Don't say this ,is not nice at all ..if your Dad couldn't give you this you have no idea of how he struggled in his youth .. you that is complaining how prepare are you to meet handle opportunity that might come your way now ? If your destiny helper meets you now and asked if you have international passport am not too sure you have it ... Sorry to interfere on your post but I feel I should come in .

I can't blame my dad because of my condition now rather I put myself through all the opportunity am seeing...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Trustmea: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
squash47:
Some jobs sef.. see as person wife dey run with leg follow who dey roll with skating shoe......
They should be relieving women from doing such stressful kind of jobs. E no cool.
Na his wife be the woman? She fine in another person eyes sha

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by BlackRains: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
Actually, he's protecting his skull from skullaship people.
IconicR:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.