Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja (73667 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members / Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) / Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by DeepSight(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
seborrhic:

So you expecting him to be gliding unguarded through the streets of Abuja when his father is a hated man in Nigeria,has enemies in many northern states and across the border in Niger.
You people sometimes don't reason and its mundane topics like this that make leaders that should ordinarily be hated and voted out,to continue having support because people would leave the main issues and be looking at sentiments.

Calm yourself. No one will say he should not have security. I think it's the over the top display of assault weapons that's really off. There are smaller weapons which can be carried easily without being observed. You will not see bodyguards around even the President of any civilized country carrying weapons like this openly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Laple0541(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hotwest:
what is ur problem with people from the southeast. So Fulani won't kidnap him abi

Is it only the people from southeast that are obidients?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by BillionKnights: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
squash47:
Some jobs sef.. see as person wife dey run with leg follow who dey roll with skating shoe......
They should be relieving women from doing such stressful kind of jobs. E no cool. She could be in the office.
Who tell you say she be security
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by busomma: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
It won't last 4 too long . Tinubu will be history b4 the yr ends. Mark my words. If u curse me, na ur papa go collect the curse.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Graceomolara(f): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
But the children/ families of the First World Countries move around unnoticed. It's just African mentality.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Fooools.

Nothing to see here Nonsense!!!
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hotwest:
grin
Office of the first son

This place looks like Abuja with their small hills above and those securities are DSS operatives with their gears all strapped up for unforseen actions.

He should it easy, so that he'll not crash land like Buhari's son.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
And why are the so called security looking like Asari Dokubo's ragtag team?

They are the ones.

We are no longer hearing of Amotekun grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by 7arrows: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
There's nothing wrong, he needs to be protected from the evil hands of obidients.

U r obviously high on cheap drugs.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by iFESTAC680(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
That guy behind him cannot even remove the label on his shoes

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by DjRickyNG: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hotwest:
what is ur problem with people from the southeast. So Fulani won't kidnap him abi

I hate to hear botched statements like this. Obidients are supporters of Peter Obi & it consists of people from all over d country & not just Igbos. Your kind of mentality has been truncating Obi's possibilities to lead this nation.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Babastrong(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=tobyjacky post=125095824]An opportunity my father did not give me
Get a super Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only
Pay on delivery Please drop us your Company Name for your Logo here https://forms.gle/o1P92G2FQ1m4s8az6 .[but he didn't use you for ritual. that's great opportunity man.]
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Never4getU: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
DeepThroater:

So obidient is now ibo

Thanks for clarifying this.

Before nko? D Obidients is to give dem new name to make it look like other Nigerians ate in d support while they do their thing as usual. Nigerians are wiser just immediately LP won some states during presidential election, they owned the victory n made igbo victory..this was an eye opener to Nigerian youth especially in Lagos where they started chanting Biafra as if it was a Biafra independent day.

So what u hv seen so far about Obidients are not shortlived of igbo habitual syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by crixlight2(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
Midehi3:

May such job be your wife, sister, mother's job, say 'Amen
Amen oooo. as far as my wife/sister or mother is a security personnel and she is trained for such task… it will be a great feet in her carrier guiding number one family of our country, either Obi family , Atiku or Tinubu , Omo na great achievement for her CV . I will advice you that you shouldn’t allow politics cloud your judgment , because if na Obi son she Dey follow like that , you won’t be saying this

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Southwestidiot: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
There's nothing wrong, he needs to be protected from the evil hands of obidients.
forget say him papa na bloody idiot, seyi na our guy
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by zionstaar75: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
Odin13:
Difference between the druggie and Nigerians..

See the kids on background.. and the smile on the face of the druggies boy..

This people care less ..
Druggie and his family want and wish all Nigerians to worship him as Yoruba people do..

He has failed already

Yet some the hate a man that was nearly mob out of love in a mall…
Keep wailing

Tue

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by realoscar84(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
Chai God. Not hating though cuz it will do me no good but tru tru this life no balance wallahi. Me dey here with all my certificates, hustling since morning without tangible result, hunger dey blow me n man pikin dey ball like this? Chai. It's alright though.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by sreamsense: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
If Ipob/esn and some wicked obidients should just see this one on a free day without security. Ekpa will be notified sharp sharp, next thing that you find him in one Agulu forest in Anambra blindfolded. I will not blame him, people are evil and dangerous especially Ipob/esn and some frustrated obidients. He should enjoy his time well well

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by fcbelle72(f): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
Animal angry
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Machinegun91(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
I was with him on Saturday at Jabi lake. He's a free guy
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by gaskiyamagana: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Including, plus, together -combined-with their evil eyes and grunting mouths.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by meobizy(f): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
Agbaya.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by gaskiyamagana: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
squash47:
Some jobs sef.. see as person wife dey run with leg follow who dey roll with skating shoe......
They should be relieving women from doing such stressful kind of jobs. E no cool. She could be in the office.
She is there for sturbon female obidient.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Midehi3(f): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
crixlight2:

Amen oooo. as far as my wife/sister or mother is a security personnel and she is trained for such task… it will be a great feet in her carrier guiding number one family of our country, either Obi family , Atiku or Tinubu , Omo na great achievement for her CV . I will advice you that you shouldn’t allow politics cloud your judgment , because if na Obi son she Dey follow like that , you won’t be saying this
Obi or not, I will still condemn.

Good for you for such wicked job, I don't wish any of mine such....goodluck to you.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by AareGaa: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hotwest:

Those people from the Ibo land are bad.
They always wish evil on successful people who are not from their land.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Tobilesanmi(m): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=squash47 post=125095826]Some jobs sef.. see as person wife dey run with leg follow who dey roll with skating shoe......
They should be relieving women from doing such stressful kind of jobs. E no cool. She could be in the office. [/quote
That person wife in particular you're talking about,will definitely gets angry with you if she sees this.....lol
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by barinedan(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
First son of Nigeria indeed. He should be first son of ECOWAS. Rubbish
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by AareGaa: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
seborrhic:

So you expecting him to be gliding unguarded through the streets of Abuja when his father is a hated man in Nigeria,has enemies in many northern states and across the border in Niger.
You people sometimes don't reason and its mundane topics like this that make leaders that should ordinarily be hated and voted out,to continue having support because people would leave the main issues and be looking at sentiments.

It is mainly Ibo people that hate Jagaban.
No one cares, because ibos are known for hatred and bitterness. It began with their ancestors in 1966
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by SledgeHammerer: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hotwest:

You just confirmed obidients are mostly south easterners.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by Advertisershubs(f): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
tobyjacky:
An opportunity my father did not give me

Get a super Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

Pay on delivery
Please drop us your Company Name for your Logo here
https://forms.gle/o1P92G2FQ1m4s8az6

Lol... Opportunity of Body Guardians or Opportunity of Being The First Son of Nigeria ?

Let's Appreciate Our Fathers or Ourselves for The Positions That We Are. Time will make things right.

PS:

Meanwhile;

If You Already Have A Website; Join WEEKLY PAYMENTS Empowerment Portal To Learn How To Utilize Your Website To Earn Dollars on A Weekly Basis.

Minimum of $100 Guaranteed.

If You do not have a website yet, Not To Worry. Reach out to the WhatsApp Contact on My Bio To Help You in Building Up Your SAAS Website.
The Best Way To Help Yourself is To Earn Extra Income in Dollars Right Now.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja by SledgeHammerer: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Anybody in his shoes will be heavily protected. Some bitter losers are still snooping around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary / Tinubu Mulls Extension Of Old Naira Notes Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.